Inquiring_mind

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

What is a private investigator investigating in the Krotz Springs and Melville area. Whats Up? Anyone know?
lol

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

Inquiring_mind wrote:
What is a private investigator investigating in the Krotz Springs and Melville area. Whats Up? Anyone know?
watching you work while on disability....
tru dat

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
watching you work while on disability....
Half of K S gets loose bowels when private eyes are creeping around. That's the price you pay to play. There was an old rock song with my favorite line; " Paranoia will destroy ya! " LOL!!!!!
u full of it

Krotz Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

who ever started this topic is full of shit and heres why...a private investigator does just what hes name says hes an investigator and hes private about it so how in the fuck would anyone know if theres one here are in melville? well i tell you how this is when some old person been liveing in a small town for maney years and they see one stranger and next thing you know there investigators drug dealers kid nappers and everything else it cant just be a stranger passing through they have to start up some kind of drama ..so who ever u are asking why theres an investigator there is none.. not unless the investigator pulled up to this persons house who told u this and knocked on the fucking door and said hi im an investigator and im here for awhile please dont tell anyone lmao..lmao..now ask your self how private is that?
That Is Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

You are so right, as if a PI would let you know he/she is in town!! LMAO!! And even if it is so why are these people so scared? Must have something to hide LOL!! OOOOH the town of DRAMA!! LMAO!!!
hummanumm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

That Is Funny wrote:
You are so right, as if a PI would let you know he/she is in town!! LMAO!! And even if it is so why are these people so scared? Must have something to hide LOL!! OOOOH the town of DRAMA!! LMAO!!!
Oh there is one in the area cause he has talked to so many people. Seen em, talked with him, and he is the real deal..........Got something to hide should of hid it better!
o god here we go

Krotz Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

hummanumm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh there is one in the area cause he has talked to so many people. Seen em, talked with him, and he is the real deal..........Got something to hide should of hid it better!
you are as nuts as the person who srarted this you showing that you not only a bull face lier you allso have no clue what your talking about here ...let me ley it out for you a person in that line of work does not run around a lil town asking people questions because first of all if there the real deal i mean a true private investigator then they allready know the town and the drama in it there gonna do just what private investigators do they will see and hear you but you want see are hear them till that at ya door taking ya ass down what you need to do is look around for another topic because you looking bad on this one just hang tight mabe thell be a topic saying i like to make up shit just to have a conversation that will be your bread and butter...one more thing before i go if you talk with hem agin tell hem hes in the rong line of work because theres nothing private about telling a big mouth your here just so they can put it on topixs and warn everyone.....do you see how dum you look now? anyone else reading this im sure they do..lmao
birdwatcherj

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Judged:

o god here we go wrote:
<quoted text>you are as nuts as the person who srarted this you showing that you not only a bull face lier you allso have no clue what your talking about here ...let me ley it out for you a person in that line of work does not run around a lil town asking people questions because first of all if there the real deal i mean a true private investigator then they allready know the town and the drama in it there gonna do just what private investigators do they will see and hear you but you want see are hear them till that at ya door taking ya ass down what you need to do is look around for another topic because you looking bad on this one just hang tight mabe thell be a topic saying i like to make up shit just to have a conversation that will be your bread and butter...one more thing before i go if you talk with hem agin tell hem hes in the rong line of work because theres nothing private about telling a big mouth your here just so they can put it on topixs and warn everyone.....do you see how dum you look now? anyone else reading this im sure they do..lmao
I like your attitude!!!!1 GET EM!!!! LMAO THE BIRD!!!!
polished nails

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

As a matter of fact, not hear say, you are correct "inguiring mind", there is a PI in the Melville area.I was not aware that he was working the ks area. I am not sure of what he is investigating though. I do know that he is also living in the Melville area.So, "oh god here we go" be careful of who you say looks "DUM". I could also give you his Firm name,but wont. I will say that it must be something of importance, as he is coming from another state.
o god here we go

Krotz Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

polished nails wrote:
As a matter of fact, not hear say, you are correct "inguiring mind", there is a PI in the Melville area.I was not aware that he was working the ks area. I am not sure of what he is investigating though. I do know that he is also living in the Melville area.So, "oh god here we go" be careful of who you say looks "DUM". I could also give you his Firm name,but wont. I will say that it must be something of importance, as he is coming from another state.
lmao boy u dam good at this drama shit and i eat it up your easy..lol.ok ok ok lets be real here now no shit from the heart i ask you do you really think me are anyone else with a lil since is gonna believe this p.i.is talking to you and told you there name?..well i say it agin there a dum ass and so are you if you think i will fall for that ..look i been here many years i seen it happen so im not saying it cant be true but everytime it happened it was the same way no one knew about it till it was on the fucking news so thank you but know thank you dont tell me to be careful because if you have someone telling you they are a private investigator your the one that needs to be careful because there watching ya ass not everyone else ...
Crazy People

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

to all of these people that say they know the PI is here and living in Melville and working in Krotz Springs and Melville and came from outta state...

The only way you would know that a PI is coming to town, is if you called the PI to come to town...
So, why did you call the PI and who did you call him on ????

Now, if you did call the PI, why in the heck would
you get on Topix and tell everyone about it ?

You must have some loose marbles up there ...
birdwatcherj

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Judged:

Crazy People wrote:
to all of these people that say they know the PI is here and living in Melville and working in Krotz Springs and Melville and came from outta state...
The only way you would know that a PI is coming to town, is if you called the PI to come to town...
So, why did you call the PI and who did you call him on ????
Now, if you did call the PI, why in the heck would
you get on Topix and tell everyone about it ?
You must have some loose marbles up there ...
Hey, maybe it was "SANTA CLAUS" in disguise!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!! THE BIRD!!!!
People Please

Krotz Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

So what if there is or isn't an investigator in either of these towns! If you don't have anything to hide why worry about it? If he is there then let him do his job. If you have a hidden secret that no one needs to know then shut your mouth about it and no one will know. Like a previous post said paranoia is a bitch and it will make you tell on yourself!! Which is probably what drew the investigator there in the first place. People in both towns have such big mouths that they tend to bring shit on themselves. If you'd spend as much time minding your own business instead of others , then you wouldn't have time to mind anybody else's. Hell who know's, maybe it's Publisher's Clearing House looking for Shana McMurry to giver 10 million dollars to repay FEMA!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
polished nails

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

Wow ,okay, calm down "crazy people". You seem to have it all figured out, right? Are you really that simple minded?, or is it informational facts you are after? Take your time to answer that question, others are reading....maybe even that PI guy!!
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

lmao...
o god here we go

Krotz Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

polished nails wrote:
Wow ,okay, calm down "crazy people". You seem to have it all figured out, right? Are you really that simple minded?, or is it informational facts you are after? Take your time to answer that question, others are reading....maybe even that PI guy!!
what?...lmao
I am The P I

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

Watch out all you cheats and frauds, I going to get you. Got my nightvision goggles and I'm watching.
Ha Ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

Now that is funny!! LMAO!!
its me

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

seriously is there a private investigator in krotz springs?
Ha Ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

You will never know with these drama queens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of195
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Krotz Springs Discussions

Search the Krotz Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Perez Boy are back in town 1 hr Hopefully 4
Pb top 5 easiest girls 1 hr Kmsl 5
Trail rides return larger than ever 3 hr Shane 14
religion 7 hr idk but 1
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 12 hr Hold on there 2,621
Be more specific... Jul 20 yep 3
does anyone know Tommy Buxton aka Buk (Jan '12) Jul 19 omg 88
•••
•••
•••
•••

Krotz Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Krotz Springs People Search