Alderman Louis Anthony Polotzola, Con...
rage against the machine

United States

#25 Mar 4, 2013
Opal wrote:
[QUOTE who="let's be real"]<quoted text>
Someone's hatin'! Lol. Must be so hard being you! Everyone including the families of the accusers know the truth of what happened. That is why the people of KS re-elected him by the largest majority of any alderman. From what I've seen, he wouldn't be a rubber stamp for the bullies and "power" hungry of KS and this is an attempt to pay back for not just going along. Those who are stirring this couldn't get elected as ditch digger! They are so pathetic. People know the truth. As far as dragging his wife, daughter, and sisters into this, be careful! Those women don't play!!"

gangstas
Trash
Taxpayer

United States

#26 Mar 4, 2013
Some of you have really done your homework!! And I wasn't putting you down about Bobby. It's just that little people like Louis get away with these things and it's the higher people that are being put on the spot. Then this pervert gets a slap on the hand. And you're right the sisters don't play. THEY PAY!!!!
Taxpayer

United States

#27 Mar 4, 2013
The paper read yesterday that his comment was he didn't know. We know the Polotzola's are stupid but come on. So they're saying you can commit a crime and when you get caught you say I didn't know. Good laws!
rage against the machine

Opelousas, LA

#28 Mar 4, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Some of you have really done your homework!! And I wasn't putting you down about Bobby. It's just that little people like Louis get away with these things and it's the higher people that are being put on the spot. Then this pervert gets a slap on the hand. And you're right the sisters don't play. THEY PAY!!!!
I have to agree there. They will pay and with the Medicare fraud money that they steal from the government.
Taxpayer

United States

#29 Mar 6, 2013
Should be an interesting town meeting this week. Everyone should show up. I am.
what

Opelousas, LA

#30 Mar 6, 2013
rage against the machine wrote:
<quoted text>
Trash
Define trash! you and your family!
OMG

Opelousas, LA

#31 Mar 6, 2013
U make me sick. U and the other person (s) know the truth.He is not a pervert. U R! U try to hurt families. Real families.
Get a life U sick b----!
felon

Opelousas, LA

#32 Mar 6, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Define trash! you and your family!
Not the that's a convicted felon!
OMG

Opelousas, LA

#33 Mar 6, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
The paper read yesterday that his comment was he didn't know. We know the Polotzola's are stupid but come on. So they're saying you can commit a crime and when you get caught you say I didn't know. Good laws!
What stupid? Doubt that!
Sounds like they are the only people in the news lately. The Honorable Federal Judge Frank Polotzola who recently passed away was nominated by Jimmy Carter in April 1980 for federal judge on the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana. He was confirmed by the United States Senate on May 21, 1980 and received his commission on May 23, 1980. He served as chief judge from 1998-2005, and presided over the criminal trial of Edwin Edwards in 2000. He assumed senior status on Juanuary 15, 2007. He died February 24, 2013.
Lottie Polotzoa Beebe was appointed new school board superintendent in St. Martin Parish.
Carol Morrow Savage who was principal at Krotz Springs,La. Anthony Polotzola who is a principal in Cecelia, La.
Michael Nassif who was superintendent in St. Landry Parish.

All Polozola's Don't sound stupid to me!!!!!!!!!!
toot toot

Opelousas, LA

#34 Mar 6, 2013
A bunch a crooks and lairs that cheat the system.

Krotz Springs, LA

#35 Mar 6, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>What stupid? Doubt that!
Sounds like they are the only people in the news lately. The Honorable Federal Judge Frank Polotzola who recently passed away was nominated by Jimmy Carter in April 1980 for federal judge on the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana. He was confirmed by the United States Senate on May 21, 1980 and received his commission on May 23, 1980. He served as chief judge from 1998-2005, and presided over the criminal trial of Edwin Edwards in 2000. He assumed senior status on Juanuary 15, 2007. He died February 24, 2013.
Lottie Polotzoa Beebe was appointed new school board superintendent in St. Martin Parish.
Carol Morrow Savage who was principal at Krotz Springs,La. Anthony Polotzola who is a principal in Cecelia, La.

Don't let jealous low life idiots get to you. Those close to the family know the truth, no one else really matters.
Fact

United States

#36 Mar 6, 2013
toot toot wrote:
A bunch a crooks and lairs that cheat the system.
Quit hatin boo! Get a life !
Hope

United States

#37 Mar 6, 2013
felon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the that's a convicted felon!
What u takin?
Eimmod

United States

#38 Mar 6, 2013
wow wrote:
So a child molester is the best for our town ? This is sickening .
Child? Not n this case! Wasn't 't true to begin with.
just wondering

United States

#39 Mar 7, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>What stupid? Doubt that!

Don't forget to mention the ones who make the news for illegal dealings. Some of the same names that you just mentioned. Dumb ass!!
jury

United States

#40 Mar 7, 2013
wow wrote:
So a child molester is the best for our town ? This is sickening .
agreed, amen.
just me

Broussard, LA

#41 Mar 7, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
No it's not an isolated incident has happened over and over and yes he still stalks his ex and the citizen in the past year. And no it's not over. Citizen in last year case is being opened back up. And since he was supposed to be registered as a sex offender it will go to trial!!! Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it. Not a statement a PROMISE!!!! With his short fat disgusting wife.
Leave his wife out of it.
Taxpayer

United States

#42 Mar 7, 2013
Why leave his wife out of it? She backs him all the way! Just don't put out or he wouldn't be paying for it in Melville or stalking LADIES in Krotz Springs. Go figure.
just me

Broussard, LA

#43 Mar 8, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Why leave his wife out of it? She backs him all the way! Just don't put out or he wouldn't be paying for it in Melville or stalking LADIES in Krotz Springs. Go figure.
Because she didn't do anything against you. If he is doing all that you say, let him know you are interested. Maybe he can work you into his busy schedule. In others words, quit hating just bc he doesn't have you in his stable. One other thing. Why should she throw her husband away off of someone else's word?
Taxpayer

United States

#44 Mar 11, 2013
Town Meeting tonight!!! Should be interesting!! The scum is out of here!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Krotz Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spiro in pb 10 hr igor4 7
food for the poor Wed Hide and seek 2
Poll Which business do you miss the most in Port Barre? (Dec '07) Jun 21 Seafood 35
Superstar- NOT lol Jun 21 Peace 8
Whats up with Celina Cox going to jail and not ... (Oct '09) Jun 21 Hello 31
Melville So Called Chief (Sep '16) Jun 19 Concerned 10
Cheating Women Jun 18 Elisa 4

Krotz Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Krotz Springs Mortgages