Alderman Louis Anthony Polotzola, Convicted Felon Elected, Town of Krotz Springs

Posted in the Krotz Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Woodward

Lafayette, LA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
In case you missed the story KATC did on Alderman Louis Anthony Polotzola, the elected felon serving on the Town Council for the Town of Krotz Springs, this is the link to watch the video:

http://www.katc.com/news/documents-show-krotz...

Something has to change in Krotz Springs and in St Landry Parish otherwise the Parish will continue to be run by criminals. For example, on September 27, 2000, Mayor Carrol Snyder was charged with Forgery, Filing False Public Documents, Failture to maintain public records. Carrol Snyder would later enter into a plea agreement on February 14, 2002, with the East Baton Rouge District Attorney's Office and plead guilty to lesser charge, Failure to maintain public records, a misdemeanor. There were almost sixty counrts of forgery. This is who we have as our mayor. We need to get our act together and elect honest people if we ever want the town to be clearned up. Not just the town, but the parish too.

They did not mention the defendant, Louis Anthony Polotzola, was represented by Elbert Lee Guillory, currently a Louisiana State Senator. Louis Polotzola should be registered a sex offender with the State of Louisiana; however, this information is the responsibility of Sherrif Bobby Guidroz, Sheriff for St Landry Parish. I believe this statement speaks for itself when the word "responsibility" is used. As far as the sex registery for St Landry Parish being updated and accurate, review it and anyone with a first grade education will find many errors.

What happen to the complaint filed with the St Landry Parish Sheriff's Office within the last year in regard to Louis Polotzola attempting to rape a citizen in Krotz Springs, Louisiana? This is what happen: the detective with the St Landry Parish Sheriff's Office told her it was her word against his. She took a polygraph test and passed it. He refused to take a polygraph test; however, he tells everyone he took a polygraphy too and passed it.

Why does St Landry Parish cover up so many sex crimes? Especially sex crimes that involve children. This is a question Sheriff Bobby Guidrez should answer. If only those reports would make it to the St Landry District Attorney's Office; however, those police reports never seem to make it to the District Attorney's Office for screening.

Birds of a feather flock together. I am sure this is just the beginning. However, I am glad something is finally being done to rid our town of the corruption that currently plagues us.

We all need to pray for God to place his hand on our town and guide us to elect honest people. Not people who have criminal histories.

“American Justice”

Since: Aug 07

Krotz Springs

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Woodward wrote:
In case you missed the story KATC did on Alderman Louis Anthony Polotzola, the elected felon serving on the Town Council for the Town of Krotz Springs, this is the link to watch the video:
http://www.katc.com/news/documents-show-krotz...
Something has to change in Krotz Springs and in St Landry Parish otherwise the Parish will continue to be run by criminals. For example, on September 27, 2000, Mayor Carrol Snyder was charged with Forgery, Filing False Public Documents, Failture to maintain public records. Carrol Snyder would later enter into a plea agreement on February 14, 2002, with the East Baton Rouge District Attorney's Office and plead guilty to lesser charge, Failure to maintain public records, a misdemeanor. There were almost sixty counrts of forgery. This is who we have as our mayor. We need to get our act together and elect honest people if we ever want the town to be clearned up. Not just the town, but the parish too.
They did not mention the defendant, Louis Anthony Polotzola, was represented by Elbert Lee Guillory, currently a Louisiana State Senator. Louis Polotzola should be registered a sex offender with the State of Louisiana; however, this information is the responsibility of Sherrif Bobby Guidroz, Sheriff for St Landry Parish. I believe this statement speaks for itself when the word "responsibility" is used. As far as the sex registery for St Landry Parish being updated and accurate, review it and anyone with a first grade education will find many errors.
What happen to the complaint filed with the St Landry Parish Sheriff's Office within the last year in regard to Louis Polotzola attempting to rape a citizen in Krotz Springs, Louisiana? This is what happen: the detective with the St Landry Parish Sheriff's Office told her it was her word against his. She took a polygraph test and passed it. He refused to take a polygraph test; however, he tells everyone he took a polygraphy too and passed it.
Why does St Landry Parish cover up so many sex crimes? Especially sex crimes that involve children. This is a question Sheriff Bobby Guidrez should answer. If only those reports would make it to the St Landry District Attorney's Office; however, those police reports never seem to make it to the District Attorney's Office for screening.
Birds of a feather flock together. I am sure this is just the beginning. However, I am glad something is finally being done to rid our town of the corruption that currently plagues us.
We all need to pray for God to place his hand on our town and guide us to elect honest people. Not people who have criminal histories.
At last, someone who is willing to go and tell the truth. Thank You!!!!! THE BIRD!
Whatcha got

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Wow!!! What do you expect to get accomplished from bringing up the past!! We the citizens of Krotz Springs,know these men and know what they were charged with ( definitely not a secret in our town) but we still decided to vote them in office bc we believe that they are the best men for the job! Louis must have voted against someone's ridiculous idea and Carroll,well you know Norman wants your job!! Our faith in GOD will overcome the works of the devil!!!
wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Mar 1, 2013
So a child molester is the best for our town ? This is sickening .

“American Justice”

Since: Aug 07

Krotz Springs

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Whatcha got wrote:
Wow!!! What do you expect to get accomplished from bringing up the past!! We the citizens of Krotz Springs,know these men and know what they were charged with ( definitely not a secret in our town) but we still decided to vote them in office bc we believe that they are the best men for the job! Louis must have voted against someone's ridiculous idea and Carroll,well you know Norman wants your job!! Our faith in GOD will overcome the works of the devil!!!
Look BUCKWHEAT, I know what you don't gotcha, and that's brains. Have you ever heard the expression, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. By the way stupid, God can't touch the devil. So "god" must not be that almighty, now shove that!!!!!!!!1LMAO!! THE BIRD!!!!!
Citizen in the past year

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Thank you Woodward... Nicely put.... BUT it wasn't so nice when it happened father's day night...? Maybe this is a break for me and other women....I wonder if his sister will try to pay off these people to make it go away. She tried with me.... She or anyone doesn't have enough to turn back the hands of time. It happened and Noone can take it back. Shouldn't have happened in the first place.
MENSA for us

Welsh, LA

#7 Mar 1, 2013
Whatcha got wrote:
Item number one:
I need a moment.... Actually, I have a question... Are you saying you trust a person who was charged and convicted of sex crimes?? Are you saying you would feel comfortable with this man around your mother, daughter, or wife alone and defenseless?
Item number two:
God? Are you nuts?? Glad to see your God protects sexual predators...
Item Number three:
Are you mentally unstable?
MENSA for us

Welsh, LA

#8 Mar 1, 2013
I think people get off to the phrase "we the people." Just a side note.... Things get sticky when you throw that name around...
PaulMufoletto

Lafayette, LA

#9 Mar 1, 2013
I think Krotz Springs needs to do something with all these crooked politicians. Plus this guy when called to help me wouldn't do anything and i'm certain it was because i'm a Gay male with a live in lover and I could tell he had a prejudice against gays.
????

Krotz Springs, LA

#10 Mar 2, 2013
wow wrote:
So a child molester is the best for our town ? This is sickening .
I don't remember it being a child, idiot. I think it was actually just stalking his ex.

I really don't think he is a danger to society, and just because a man/woman has a hard time letting go of an ex, does not mean he/she is not honest.

It was a long time ago, an isolated event, and although I don't remember all the details, I'm thinking it was blown out of proportion way back then.
Taxpayer

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Mar 2, 2013
No it's not an isolated incident has happened over and over and yes he still stalks his ex and the citizen in the past year. And no it's not over. Citizen in last year case is being opened back up. And since he was supposed to be registered as a sex offender it will go to trial!!! Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it. Not a statement a PROMISE!!!! With his short fat disgusting wife.
wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Mar 2, 2013
St Landry parish is a joke. No wonder they are in debt up to their eyeballs and not only that but can't run a parish to save their lives. It's all about who you know and what card you can pull to get outta shit. Crooked politicians. Crooked cops. Just crooked all the way.
whoa !

Krotz Springs, LA

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
No it's not an isolated incident has happened over and over and yes he still stalks his ex and the citizen in the past year. And no it's not over. Citizen in last year case is being opened back up. And since he was supposed to be registered as a sex offender it will go to trial!!! Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it. Not a statement a PROMISE!!!! With his short fat disgusting wife.
You are an ugly person. What did his wife ever do to you?
Or are you just one of those jealous, vengeful, hateful, bitter people of the world? Don't worry, you have plenty company.
God Bless.
Taxpayer

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Ouch..!!!! Is the truth stepping on toes? Does it hurt really bad? God Bless you might want to mention a name that should be in you home. GOD. Have a nice day.
rage against the machine

Opelousas, LA

#15 Mar 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>I don't remember it being a child, idiot. I think it was actually just stalking his ex.

I really don't think he is a danger to society, and just because a man/woman has a hard time letting go of an ex, does not mean he/she is not honest.

It was a long time ago, an isolated event, and although I don't remember all the details, I'm thinking it was blown out of proportion way back then.[/QUOTE]

The family is strange check into his trashy daughter sleeping with every black man under the son. Running around on her so called husband. There all a joke. Trash trash trash!!! They need to help themselves before judging others.
A Time for Change

Lafayette, LA

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Not that I am trying to defent Susie Lacassin, but her husband, Doug Lacassin, had just been convicted of molesting his granddaughter and her nephew had just been convicited of murdering his girlfriend and throwing her over the four mile bridge. Susie had a lot going on but I do not think she should have dropped the ball on this one.

Jermey admitted that he did ALL the crimes. There were even crime in the State of Washington.

Front page of the Daily World, published Thursday, June 3, 2010.

Police: Additional charges pending as more victims come forward

A Port Barre city worker has been arrested and charged with multiple counts of incest and molestation of juveniles.

Jueremy Jude Johnson, 36, 152 Carriere St, Port Barre, is currently being held in the St. Landry Parish Jail on a $315,000 bond on two counts of aggravated invest and three counts of molestation of a juvenile.

Chief Deputy Hilman Popillion with the St. Landry Parish Sheriff's Office said Johnson was arrested Wednesday morning on charges from the Port Barre and Krotz Springs Police departments and referred request for comments to those departments.
Krotz Springs Police Chief Wanda "Susie" Lacassin said the investigation is continuing and more charges will be filed against Johnson in the next few days.

"There are still children coming forward," she said. "The Sheriff's Office will probably be bring charges against him from incidents in their jurisdiction as well."

She said on the of aggravated invest charges and two of the molestation charges are from alleged incidents in her jurisdiction. The other incest and molestation charges are from Port Barre.
Because of the sensitive nature of the charges, she declined to offer and details except to say that all the children involved were young than 13 at the time of the alleged incidents.

Port Barre officials, saying the case remains under investigation, declined to comment.
They did say that Johnson had agreed to resign his position as equipment operator with the city's road crew "in the best interest of all concerned."

Everyone needs to pray for our town and parish tomorrow in church.
Questions about cases

Lafayette, LA

#20 Mar 3, 2013
In response to Taxpayer:

On Thursday, July 25, 1995, Louis withdrew his former pleas of not guilty to the crimes of LA RS 14:285 Telephone harassment, 2 counts of LA RS 14:38 Simple assault and LA RS 14:40.2 Stalking and LA RS 14:285 Telephone harassment and LA RS 14:37 Aggravated assault. Louis entered pleas of guilty to LA RS 14:40.2 Stalking and LA RS 14:37 Aggravated assault. The other charges were dismissed by the State of Louisiana.

Louis was then sentenced to serve six months in the St Landry Parish Jail, on LA RS 14:40.2 Stalking charge and 6 months in the St Landry Parish Jail on LA RS 14:37 Aggravated assault charge, to run concurrent with each other. Judge Robert Brinkman suspended the jail sentences. Judge Robert Brinkman placed him on 2 years active supervised probation.

On Tuesday, September 19, 1995, Louis withdrew his previous plea of not guilty and plead guilty to committing LA RS 14:43.1 Sexual battery. The crime was committed on or about Monday, August 28, 1995. Judge Robert Brinkman sentenced Louis to serve 5 years at hard labor, consecutive with the 6 months he was already serving. Then Judge Robert Brinkman suspended the sentences. Judge Robert Brinkman then placed Louis on 5 years active supervised probation.

I remember Louis mailing the cards out to everyone in town notifying them he is a sex offender. Louis should have registered as a sex offender with the State of Louisiana too. In 1995, this was required by state law. Currently, under Federal Law he is required to register as a sex offender.

There was another charge made to the St Landry Parish Sheriff's Office about Louis attempting to rape or sexually assault a lady who lives or lived in town. The Detective said it is his word against her word. The lady took a polygraph test and passed it. Louis said his attorney told him not take a polygraph and refused to take the test. This charge went no where because the St Landry Parish Sheriff's Office said it is her wrok against his word. This happen within the last year.

I do not have anything against Bobby. I like Bobby a lot. I have known him all my life. I know how Bobby is too. I only wish he would do more in regard to turning cases over the district attorneys office so they could prosecute these criminals and make our Parish a safer place to live.
rage against the machine

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Mar 3, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Why put the heat on Bobby. This is about the scum of the town. L. A. P....... Hmmmm interesting what his initials spell. Fits him... Just too nice of
a word... Should be slime scum dirt.... Could go on and on but ya get the idea. How about listing all of charges complaints about Louis. He must be proud made front page news. Wow. No that's what the Polotzola's prey on to be acknowledged rather it's good or bad. The whole family is bipolar including the sisters that do all the illegal things to the state.
You hit that one right on the head. They love attention. And love to get into everyone's business. Trash plan low life trash.
Wtf

Lafayette, LA

#23 Mar 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="let's be real"]<quoted text>
Someone's hatin'! Lol. Must be so hard being you! Everyone including the families of the accusers know the truth of what happened. That is why the people of KS re-elected him by the largest majority of any alderman. From what I've seen, he wouldn't be a rubber stamp for the bullies and "power" hungry of KS and this is an attempt to pay back for not just going along. Those who are stirring this couldn't get elected as ditch digger! They are so pathetic. People know the truth. As far as dragging his wife, daughter, and sisters into this, be careful! Those women don't play!![/QUOTE]
I don't matter who knows about what really happened. He was convicted. Not he must be out. And he will be.
Opal

Lafayette, LA

#24 Mar 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="let's be real"]<quoted text>
Someone's hatin'! Lol. Must be so hard being you! Everyone including the families of the accusers know the truth of what happened. That is why the people of KS re-elected him by the largest majority of any alderman. From what I've seen, he wouldn't be a rubber stamp for the bullies and "power" hungry of KS and this is an attempt to pay back for not just going along. Those who are stirring this couldn't get elected as ditch digger! They are so pathetic. People know the truth. As far as dragging his wife, daughter, and sisters into this, be careful! Those women don't play!![/QUOTE]

gangstas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Krotz Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Dealers (Feb '14) 11 hr Curious 8
Damien LaHaye 11 hr Curious 1
family and friends can ruin this best thing you... Sun crazy 16
Zarangue (Feb '06) Sat big nutts 13,519
Poll Who's got the best live crawfish? May 23 Shoepic 2
I want some p u$$y May 21 hell yeah 6
How wants to sleep with a married man May 21 Guess 29
More from around the web

Krotz Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE