Meet Ron Johnson, the Randiest of the...

Meet Ron Johnson, the Randiest of the Ayn Rand Republicans

There are 14 comments on the www.thenation.com story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Meet Ron Johnson, the Randiest of the Ayn Rand Republicans. In it, www.thenation.com reports that:

There is ample evidence to suggest that leading Republican members of the House and Senate are a good deal more familiar with the fiction of Ayn Rand than with the self-evident truths of Thomas Jefferson, James Madison or Abraham Lincoln.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thenation.com.

Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I loved Ayn Rand's work.
She was prophetic and talented, Of course the liberal woman haters wouldn't agree, but she was a GREAT talent. A visionary. Atlas Shrugged is a fantastic novel that travels into the minds of both communists and capitalists. FANTASTIC. It warns of communist tendencies in the USA way back in the fifties. Phenominal.
.
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS don't like her work. Neither does Obama. He's more into Saul Alynski "Rules for Radicals." which is for immature, self promoting people with visions of grandeur.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
I loved Ayn Rand's work.
She was prophetic and talented, Of course the liberal woman haters wouldn't agree, but she was a GREAT talent. A visionary. Atlas Shrugged is a fantastic novel that travels into the minds of both communists and capitalists. FANTASTIC. It warns of communist tendencies in the USA way back in the fifties. Phenominal.
.
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS don't like her work. Neither does Obama. He's more into Saul Alynski "Rules for Radicals." which is for immature, self promoting people with visions of grandeur.
Greedy objectivist athiest?
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#3 Jan 30, 2013
rand was a sociopath that worshiped a serial killer! Her boring and poorly written 'works' are nothing more than the rants of an insane social Darwinist.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
rand was a sociopath that worshiped a serial killer! Her boring and poorly written 'works' are nothing more than the rants of an insane social Darwinist.
You are too kind.

It is weird that today's version of neo-onservstives worship this twisted, foul woman. Weird in the true sense.
Charlie

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
rand was a sociopath that worshiped a serial killer! Her boring and poorly written 'works' are nothing more than the rants of an insane social Darwinist.
how is my English doing 2DAY?!!!!!!;-0
Charlie

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too kind.
It is weird that today's version of neo-onservstives worship this twisted, foul woman. Weird in the true sense.
Bill dat dude from NJ can"t reading my typing skills!!;-000h, he's must go to Princeton n a student of John Nash professsssir!!;-00

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill dat dude from NJ can"t reading my typing skills!!;-000h, he's must go to Princeton n a student of John Nash professsssir!!;-00
crazy.
Charlie

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
crazy.
thank kiev!;-00000

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Social Darwinist Baldersquat,
Only reptile's eat their young, old and Ill
B fool

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
Social Darwinist Baldersquat,
Only reptile's eat their young, old and Ill
Bill read alot of book!! U is buzy watching Buffoolo Bills NFL cheerleader!!;-00h C dis one from Standford research!!pic
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/laozi/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laozi
;-00

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
B fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill read alot of book!! U is buzy watching Buffoolo Bills NFL cheerleader!!;-00h C dis one from Standford research!!pic
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/laozi/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laozi
;-00
There are Nihilist and nearly anarchistic reads of Tao and the role of Government. However at no point is there and absence of administrative power. Instead there is consistant and coherant administration being portayed as virtueous.
the ultimate government is thus...

Achievements succesful and affairs complete
The hundreds of surnames all view it as naturally stemming from their efforts.

What we get stuck with could be told as...

The pentultimate attracts them and their praise
The next is their fear
While the lowest they detest

Using Ralph D Sawyers Translation
Published origionally in 1999 as 'The Tao of peace' republished as "The Tao of War"

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
Social Darwinist Baldersquat,
Only reptile's eat their young, old and Ill
Fish too, Bill.

GO RAVENS !!!

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#13 Jan 30, 2013
B fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill read alot of book!! U is buzy watching Buffoolo Bills NFL cheerleader!!;-00h C dis one from Standford research!!pic
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/laozi/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laozi
;-00
Assignment: draw parallels between Laozi and the following songs:



http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#14 Jan 30, 2013
If you believe that the was a deep hidden meaning to Rocky Racoon all i can say is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kremmling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing (Jul '12) Apr '16 Egghead 4
News Officer arrested on sex charges (Apr '06) Feb '16 Bobby Apadaca 29
"Walker" (Sep '15) Feb '16 Town Mayer 2
News Pilot dead in accident near Meeker Jan '16 Linn Killed Elise 1
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Nov '15 Granby 1
News Colorado immigrant rights group brings annual a... (Oct '15) Oct '15 private guy 2
Debate: Marijuana - Kremmling, CO (Sep '10) Sep '15 Ryan odell 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kremmling Mortgages