How One Texas Cheerleading Squad Star...

How One Texas Cheerleading Squad Started a Huge Religious-Liberty Fight

There are 1 comment on the NewsOK.com story from Apr 17, 2016, titled How One Texas Cheerleading Squad Started a Huge Religious-Liberty Fight. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Keke Moffett, a former cheerleader at Kountze High School in Texas, poses in front of the stands at her old school in March 2016. Michael Starghill Jr./The Atlantic - See this story on www.theatlantic.com KOUNTZE, Tex.-The cheerleaders in Kountze, Texas, have been painting Bible verses on the banners they hold up at football games for nearly four years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

St Ignatius Matamoros

Bastrop, TX

#1 Apr 18, 2016
Since Muslims can get the CITY of Detroit to install foot baths in public restrooms at the airport, so they can wash their feet in a religious ceremony, then HS cheerleaders have all the rights of the Constitution regarding Free Speech and Religious Freedom.

Now I want to know when the city of Detroit will install Holy Water Fonts at the airport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kountze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Silsbee Sucks Big Time And I Hate That ... (Jul '10) Sep 30 Larry Stewart Jr 4
Why do Men cheat? Jun '18 Carla Kneel 3
Church theft Jun '18 Lucymarie 1
News Hardin County grand jury to review Loftin, Janc... (Aug '11) Jun '18 L Williams 2
Rent (Oct '17) Oct '17 Frank 1
A town where criminals do what ever they want (Dec '07) Sep '17 Wilie Coyote 3
Church theft (Aug '17) Aug '17 Lucymarie 1

Kountze Jobs

Personal Finance

Kountze Mortgages