Hardin County DA Receives Complaint About Kountze ISD

Apr 29, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KBTV Beaumont

TA group is asking the $12.5 million dollars spent from a 2005 bond issue be investigated. via KBTV Beaumont

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
LionsDump

Port Arthur, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

Judged:

Where there is smoke there is usually fire. Can't be political ploy cause complaints have to be legally reviewed before they are accepted by A.G.. Looks like the truth is out. Good luck with the spin KISD lets see if the A.G. or the TEA buys it.
KISD BOND ISSUE

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

It is very interesting. And, the investigation is a good thing for both sides.

I believe that there are poeple stratigically placed for the sake of a choosen few, but on the other hand the guy that received the blunt of the blame is a good guy that meant no harm.(CW) My only comment on this is that he better grow some thick skin if he stays in politics in Kountze. There is more where that came from.

You have to remember we are a small community and everyone is kin and these kind of accusations have been ongoing for years.

The investigations is a good thing and I am glad it was turned over to the Attorney General that way when it's over it's over.(No local politics involved.)
LionsDump

Port Arthur, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

Judged:

I understand your observation, but right is right and wrong is wrong. People from all over think we have lost it. Any other town or city would hang their school officials for such stuff. Superintendant profits while we get a pre fab school. What a disgrace, ooh and the school board are all just good guys and just watched it happen, please. Check out what is happening in Houston with the sheriff and D.A., of just think back to what happend to the Beaumont mayor for spending a couple of grand and benefiting from it. Hope they like bars. Thanks for the reply.
KISD BOND ISSUE

Nederland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

I agree right is right and wrong is wrong. That is why TEA and the Attorney General are handling the complaint.
Their investigation will give us the answers we need.
Like I said this is good for all taxpayers. One way or the other we will be provided with the answers and can move on. If the law was broke the individuals will be held accountable. This complaint is no longer town gossip, finger pointing, etc. it is being handled and everyone should be grateful for it.
Actually, no one should be upset over the complaint. If the administration and school board were witin the scope of the law this will clear their name. If the citizens are correct and the admin. and school board were not within the scope of the law then it will better the way KISD conducts business and those involved will be held accountable. The people who complained are having their voices heard and the Admin. & school board have the opportunity to clear their name or be held accountable.
PS do not forget to VOTE.
ONCE UPON A TIME

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

One thing about complaints to the D.A.'s office, you have to find him first for anything to be done. He has'nt been there unless its a big publicity trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Kountze Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kountze Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kountze People Search