Glenn Smith is candidate for Waller County sheriff

Dec 20, 2007 Full story: Waller County Texas News Citizen 12

I am R. Glenn Smith, candidate for the Republican nomination for the office of sheriff of Waller County. via Waller County Texas News Citizen

Full Story
KALLIE

Ripley, Canada

#1 Oct 1, 2008
hey
saratogatexas-ao l-com

AOL

#2 Oct 13, 2008
Saratoga Texas is in Hardin County, Texas, Not Waller. Our votes don't count. We have our own sheriff's race. thank you
Kountze Voter

Imperial, MO

#3 Oct 21, 2008
This only show what a ID-10-T he is. I am so glad that he left here and went somewhere else. I feel sorry for the people of Waller, they need to watch their backs. HE IS A LOSER!
Waller Texas

United States

#4 Oct 23, 2008
Kountze Voter.

Why do the people of Waller need to watch their backs from Mr Glenn Smith?
EDWARD J BAXTER III

United States

#5 Oct 23, 2008
I AM MADDD! How dare this man get in front of potential voters and LIE - Just like the politician he is!

I went to the court house last night to see the debate. I had not ever been to any of the forums and did I ever get an ear full of BS from RG Smith. I have never seen him in person.
My next door neighbor is a prominent business owner here in Hempstead. He told me that R. G. Smith came by his business and told them something to the effect of "I know that I have made mistakes here in Hempstead and alot of people are upset with me, but do you REALLY want a BLACK MAN as Sheriff?".

It is despicable that any human being can think that they can get away with the things that HE has done, and still think that we, the citizens of Hempstead will support him. NO WAY!

Because I have respect for all people, I did not post the actual word that RG SMITH Used. He did not use the word "BLACK" but a very derogatory word that starts with an "N$@@&R".

SHAME SHAME SHAME - We cannot afford this type of mentality in Waller County, he has done enough damage to the reputation of Hempstead.

My neighbor was so taken back by this idiot, that he told me "Being a dedicated, lifelong Republican for 40 years, he was NOT going to vote a straight ticket, and he would split it and for the first time, vote for a Democrat!. I too, will do the same. I am going to tell everyone that I know, the same thing.
E J BAXTER

United States

#6 Oct 23, 2008
I AM MADDD! How dare this man get in front of potential voters and LIE - Just like the politician he is!
I went to the court house last night to see the debate. I had not ever been to any of the forums and did I ever get an ear full of BS from RG Smith. I have never seen him in person.
My next door neighbor is a prominent business owner here in Hempstead. He told me that R. G. Smith came by his business and told them something to the effect of "I know that I have made mistakes here in Hempstead and alot of people are upset with me, but do you REALLY want a BLACK MAN as Sheriff?".
It is despicable that any human being can think that they can get away with the things that HE has done, and still think that we, the citizens of Hempstead will support him. NO WAY!
Because I have respect for all people, I did not post the actual word that RG SMITH Used. He did not use the word "BLACK" but a very derogatory word that starts with an "N$@@&R".
SHAME SHAME SHAME - We cannot afford this type of mentality in Waller County, he has done enough damage to the reputation of Hempstead.
My neighbor was so taken back by this idiot, that he told me "Being a dedicated, lifelong Republican for 40 years, he was NOT going to vote a straight ticket, and he would split it and for the first time, vote for a Democrat!. I too, will do the same. I am going to tell everyone that I know, the same thing.
r glenn smith

Waller, TX

#7 Oct 27, 2008
This is a direct and plain lie. I would never use that word or speak to anyone in regards to our political race like that. Please contact me direct via website.
Brother John

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2008
R Glenn Smith, shall we quote you from the newspaper article, where you admitted to such behavior? You knew that the city council had video (with Audio) of you on several occasions.

If your use of Bigotry & Racist language is lie, why were you suspended for 2 weeks and forced to take ANGER MANAGEMENT classes.

I guess you think that the video's (that don't LIE) is all a conspiracy! HUGH!

You and Frank are getting ready to get it Broke Off in your A$$!

You are the LAUGHING STOCK of Waller County. Go ahead, get more donations and spend it all in VAIN!

Good will ALWAYS Overcome Evil!
steve-katy

Katy, TX

#9 Nov 1, 2008
Jeron has proven himself. He is the man for Sheriff of Waller County. Vote. I am a Republican but when is enough enough. Voting for Mr. Smith will be a BIG mistake. A responsible person looks at the person not the party.
LOL

Angleton, TX

#10 Nov 1, 2008
Kountze Voter wrote:
This only show what a ID-10-T he is. I am so glad that he left here and went somewhere else. I feel sorry for the people of Waller, they need to watch their backs. HE IS A LOSER!
Ok, why? Do tell! Give evidence not mouth, what, he put you in jail?
LOL

Angleton, TX

#11 Nov 1, 2008
EDWARD J BAXTER III wrote:
No I don't by the way. Nor an Obama yo mama for president.
LOL

Angleton, TX

#12 Nov 1, 2008
Brother John wrote:
R Glenn Smith, shall we quote you from the newspaper article, where you admitted to such behavior? You knew that the city council had video (with Audio) of you on several occasions.
If your use of Bigotry & Racist language is lie, why were you suspended for 2 weeks and forced to take ANGER MANAGEMENT classes.
I guess you think that the video's (that don't LIE) is all a conspiracy! HUGH!
You and Frank are getting ready to get it Broke Off in your A$$!
You are the LAUGHING STOCK of Waller County. Go ahead, get more donations and spend it all in VAIN!
Good will ALWAYS Overcome Evil!
And black will overcome white if allowed by the leniency and do gooding of the liberal honkies and media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kountze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So many shops in Silsbee!!!!! Use to be one or... Feb 24 Mary Riedinger 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Farts 614
Aryan brotherhood/KKK are (Jun '13) Jan '15 Lilly White 3
Mother Found Baby Floating in Pool (May '06) Jan '15 redneck woman65 2
Debate: Marijuana - Lumberton, TX (Sep '10) Jan '15 redneck woman65 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Silsbee, TX (May '11) Jan '15 Brian_G 4
Kountze Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web