Driver arrested following hit-and-run...

Driver arrested following hit-and-run near Silsbee

There are 2 comments on the KIII story from Dec 3, 2011, titled Driver arrested following hit-and-run near Silsbee. In it, KIII reports that:

A driver in Hardin County is in jail Friday night after a hit and run accident near Silsbee, injuring an elderly man and two children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIII.

Jerry Singleton

Beaumont, TX

#1 Dec 3, 2011
Apparently this guy needs to be removed from society for the rest of his life. "He was depressed and needed alcohol" is no excuse for driving intoxicated and almost killing innocent people.
Currie Donan

Beaumont, TX

#2 Dec 6, 2011
I am a lifelong citizen of Silsbee and to know that there are such cold hearted selfish DRUNKS in this town where i am raising four little girls sickens me. And scares me to death. My second daughter is nine years old is friends with one of these children, she is heartbroken and now scared to get off of her bus. I have three that get off a bus everyday this is something young kids and [arents should not have to worry about. it's unthinkable. Yes this man needs to be removed from society what kind of "MAN" mows down kids and elderly and keeps going. The citzens of Silsbee need to pull together and see that he is removed. The old fashioned way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kountze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr dortmund 1,055
Tia Juanita's Oct '16 cubsfan04 1
Melford Hemphill-Does anyone know him? Oct '16 NurseGridd22 2
Poll Aryan brotherhood/KKK are (Jun '13) Jul '16 1Victorious365 8
News How One Texas Cheerleading Squad Started a Huge... (Apr '16) Apr '16 St Ignatius Matam... 1
Debate: Marijuana - Lumberton, TX (Sep '10) Feb '16 Allen sherman 9
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1

Kountze Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kountze Mortgages