|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Obama wrote:
I think that race is over are you idiots to keep asking that question
Race IS an issue, because of immigration. Americans were working out their racial differances and, that wasn't good.
So, bring on immigration. Democrats need the votes.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

I have no Mexican ancestry what so ever. I do not share your opinion on those of Mexican ancestry. They have fought on our side in every war since at least 1836, they died defending the Alamo, and Goliad. They charged against Santa Anna at San Jacinto, and during the Mexican war, they served with my grandfather during WWI, with my father in WWII, with my uncle in Korea, with cousin in Viet Nam. My bootcamp TI was Mexican, they served with my nephews in Afghanistan and Iraq. I'm sorry if you don't agree, but you don't get much more American than that. Illegals should be sent back where they came from; they aren't immigrants they are criminals.
Kkk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Good
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
yOU MEAN, YOU DON'T WANT TO GET BUSTED PLAYING AT yOUR CONFERENCE. iF only. cAn you spell your way to the toilet?
Maybe some one can lead you or spell for you. You have a Job?
If ONLY...Computers at the library are probably closed down for maintanence this week...or the librarian who helps you is on vacation. Oh, such a tough third grade drop out...LMAO
Mr Nigonia Grammer isn,t inportant on topix forums. The only person breaking the law would be you. I did not go to school mr nijonia i came from outer-space and i,am defently big and bad on a topix forum. So therefore take a hike and pack your bags and return to your own city forum. Leave the forum!
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
I have no Mexican ancestry what so ever. I do not share your opinion on those of Mexican ancestry. They have fought on our side in every war since at least 1836, they died defending the Alamo, and Goliad. They charged against Santa Anna at San Jacinto, and during the Mexican war, they served with my grandfather during WWI, with my father in WWII, with my uncle in Korea, with cousin in Viet Nam. My bootcamp TI was Mexican, they served with my nephews in Afghanistan and Iraq. I'm sorry if you don't agree, but you don't get much more American than that. Illegals should be sent back where they came from; they aren't immigrants they are criminals.

Mr texan this is a good message but lets talk about other things! This topic is way outdated. And yes you are a yankee pal! Your I,P. doesn,t lie!
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

phil wrote:
Ted Nugent for President of the nation of Texas

I agree! It would sure be nice to hear Ted nugents Rock beats then the stupid obama rap music that i have heard for years!
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

test

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Texan wrote:
Maybe you live in a white suburb and don't live in immigrant/black ghettos. That's the case with most Liberals. They love immigration because they don't have to look at it, to get a warm feeling in their hypocritical hearts.

Sorry you don't give a damn about your white American heritage and, thank God people like me DO.
Go ahead and wear your blinders and drink that laced Koolaid, you're still a disgrace to our people. You feel good about your traitorism, I don't. You suck, as a white Texan.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

You sir do not have a clue. I live in a small town, I am a moderate(conservitive on some things, and liberal on others) I do love immigration because without it neither you nor I would be here. That being said illegals aliens should be sent back where they came from and not be allowed to return here ever. I do not wear blinders, drink laced koolaid, or feel good about anyones treason. I care about my white American heritage, though not proud of all of it(slavery and our treatment of Native Americans in the 1800s) As to being a disgrace to our people and suck as a white Texan, you have the right to think what you want. You have that right thanks to Americans of a good many colors. So if you wish to continue with your racist attitude be my guest. Just remember this YOU SUCK at being AMERICAN, TEXAN, WHITE, and HUMAN.
sILVER bELLE

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Yes I DO (FOUR times)

Texas has THE BEST men in the world....The Gov could then run 4 Pres!
MyThoughts

Cleveland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
You sir do not have a clue. I live in a small town, I am a moderate(conservitive on some things, and liberal on others) I do love immigration because without it neither you nor I would be here. That being said illegals aliens should be sent back where they came from and not be allowed to return here ever. I do not wear blinders, drink laced koolaid, or feel good about anyones treason. I care about my white American heritage, though not proud of all of it(slavery and our treatment of Native Americans in the 1800s) As to being a disgrace to our people and suck as a white Texan, you have the right to think what you want. You have that right thanks to Americans of a good many colors. So if you wish to continue with your racist attitude be my guest. Just remember this YOU SUCK at being AMERICAN, TEXAN, WHITE, and HUMAN.
Immigration is fine, if it is white immigration. That's why previous immigrants blended to all become Americans.
They were not so different so, blending was easy.

Non-whites cannot blend with whites or, whites will cease to exist.

That's just a fact of biology, whatever. You don't realize that, multiculturism, mass-immigration, affirmative action, equal rights ... are all designed to eliminate the white race. That is globally, not just in America.

If you love your children and your future decendants, you need to consider the result of losing their racial identity.

Perfect solution, that would make the multi-racial America more tolerable, is to re-instate anti-miscegnation laws.

It's not about limiting any race - it's about preserving our own.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Truth is might you sound very much like Damn invasion. Just another racist moron.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you live in a white suburb and don't live in immigrant/black ghettos. That's the case with most Liberals. They love immigration because they don't have to look at it, to get a warm feeling in their hypocritical hearts.
Sorry you don't give a damn about your white American heritage and, thank God people like me DO.
Go ahead and wear your blinders and drink that laced Koolaid, you're still a disgrace to our people. You feel good about your traitorism, I don't. You suck, as a white Texan.
I don't give a damn about my"white heritage".I do, however, give a damn about the people I love.I don't give rats ass about you, or your opinion.You may be white, as am I, but you're still an outsider,not to be trusted.I save my"trust"for GOD.Not people the same damn color I am, or different either.The"real"colo r line isn't white, you brainless clod, it's GREEN! Money! CASH!
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

You maybe more right than you know waco, when it comes to money a lot of people of a lot of colors will choose green, gold, and siver over white, black, brown or any other color. I have always liked blue, I wish money was blue. Oh well like green too. Have agood day waco.
manuellealvizcay a@msn.com

Converse, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Me myself and I!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Texan wrote:
Truth is might you sound very much like Damn invasion. Just another racist moron.
You idiot. Nothing I said in that response was racist. I question whether you are, after so viciously condemning the white race by minimizing their rights to exist as God intended.

Nothing I said was wrong or subject to you Liberal'sa lies.
You can't handle the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't give a damn about my"white heritage".I do, however, give a damn about the people I love.I don't give rats ass about you, or your opinion.You may be white, as am I, but you're still an outsider,not to be trusted.I save my"trust"for GOD.Not people the same damn color I am, or different either.The"real"colo r line isn't white, you brainless clod, it's GREEN! Money! CASH!
So, you hate your whiteness and think all whites who love their race, is an outsider that can't be trusted?
That might make sense, if you didn't have your stupid liberal butt parked in a white nation.

Why would you mistrust whites who love their race? Do you mistrust all other races who love their race ... like Jews, Asians, Latinos, Indians, etc.?

It is sick that Liberal whites are so brainwashed, as to fk their own people for brownie points. You are a defective white.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you hate your whiteness and think all whites who love their race, is an outsider that can't be trusted?
That might make sense, if you didn't have your stupid liberal butt parked in a white nation.
Why would you mistrust whites who love their race? Do you mistrust all other races who love their race ... like Jews, Asians, Latinos, Indians, etc.?
It is sick that Liberal whites are so brainwashed, as to fk their own people for brownie points. You are a defective white.
A"race lover"like you, is weak.All you got is your color, boy, you're in bad shape.I'm far from a liberal, dumbass.I don't trust anybody that is in"love"with their race.Politically correct, I ain't! I don't trust anyone but GOD freak, get to know that.Never had anyone give me a hand up cause I was white.When I was down and out, no white people helped me out because I was"white"like them! Nobody helped! You idiot, GREEN is the color barrier! Those white people in River Oaks in their Mercedes and Ferraris wouldn't SPIT on us boy! But gosh, aren't we the same color? You're so butt stupid you walk backwards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kountze Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kountze People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••