Hardin County GOP official wants Texas out of the United States

Nov 8, 2012 Full story: Star-Telegram.com

"Why should Vermont and Texas live under the same government?" writes Hardin County Republican treasurer Peter Morrison, a Ron Paul supporter and author of a race-heavy Tea Party newsletter.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 12, 2012
So say's a sissy looking little punk from a po-dunk little county like Hardin!?!??!? I'd like to meet Morrison just so I could B-slap the little queerbait. Call me a maggot lol! Hey Morrison;
Obama WON...the electoral AND popular vote! The majority of the people have spoken. NOW all the whining, propaganda filled, conspiracy duped MORONS need to shuddup and stop with their whining! As I said, over and over; the southern vote means NOTHING, and it never will! WE the PEOPLE have shut you down and Barry B-slapped Mutt Robme big time with his can of whoop-a**, so shuddup and support our American born Christian PRESIDENT or just get the hell out of the country you little pussy!
lol

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Nov 13, 2012
what would the pathetic liberal north do if the south decides to leave? We all know a liberal cant and wont fight lol. And hows that green energy working in new york and chicago? Wouldnt it be great to see those liberal bit*hes have to beg the southern states to even sell them gas and oil. How would 5 or 20 bucks a gallon sound? The south would have no problem succeeding if they want to. They have the resources and countrol the energy. The north would have to sit back and cry because there is nothing else they could do. And look at all the money they would lose when gas and oil is gone. Better hope you change your mind about burning coal because tis all you would have left and not as much of it.
Voter

Saint Augustine, FL

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Good grief. The infighting and bad sportsmanship that's being displayed is so derogatory to our country. If anything harms our country the most, it's the divisiveness within us at a nation and lack of respect people have for their fellow citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kountze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 19 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Musical Christmas light Show at Silsbee Texas Dec 4 ELF 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
demographics Lumberton Oct '14 txbound 1
Review: B & E Resources LTD Co Jul '14 Rhonda Holcomb 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Silsbee, TX (May '11) May '14 Texas is #1 2
Why Won't Silsbee Ever Get A Burger King? (Jul '10) May '14 Glad I left Silsbee 4
Kountze Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kountze People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kountze News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kountze

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:07 am PST

Bleacher Report11:07AM