Fire at biofuels business ruled accid...

Fire at biofuels business ruled accidental

There are 4 comments on the KFDM-TV Beaumont story from Mar 16, 2009, titled Fire at biofuels business ruled accidental. In it, KFDM-TV Beaumont reports that:

Investigators say a fire that heavily damaged a biofuels business in Hardin County was accidental.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFDM-TV Beaumont.

abc123

Port Arthur, TX

#1 Mar 16, 2009
They say "investigators" ruled this "accidental".... But, who are the "investigators" that came to this conclusion?? It sure wasn't the ATF! Where were they? Oh yeah, they were called but we were told they had to be invited on to the property, because of it being a private residence. And we know the Daniels' sure aren't going to invite them on to their property.. I guarantee they wouldn't rule it accidental.. It would be ARSON!
ohismiwiiknis

Orange, TX

#2 Mar 27, 2009
@abc123:

Give it up. Get a life. Go jack it or something.
ohismiwiiknis

Orange, TX

#3 Mar 27, 2009
@abc123:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's take an adventure, shall we?

You'll be DDDD(Drop Dead and Die Daniels), and I'll be the ATF:
(Here we go!!!)

DDDD: "The Daniels' day is coming!"

ATF: "That's intriguing, but how does it concern us?"

DDDD: "Cuz der money hungry thieves!"

ATF: "Why does everything you say end in an exclamation point? You must sound ridiculous in person."

DDDD: "They set it on fire for the insurance money, and they wouldn't let you on their land to investigate for arson!"

ATF: "Actually, after the firefighters put out a fire, someone who is certified by NAFI or IAAI with a CFI or CFEI license is called in to investigate and determine the cause of the fire.(When insurance is involved, and in most other cases, the home owner is not allowed to deny the investigation.)

"If the cause is conclusive as an accident, the investigation stops. If it's determined to be arson, it can go to the ATF to perform a full investigation, profile, and make-up of the arsonist."

DDDD: "But-uh-The Daniels' day is coming! ABC123 FOREVER!!!!!"

ATF: "Whatever."*

*This has been a reinactment of a conversation that has never happened before, but would probably happen if this loser were to call Michael J. Sullivan(director of the ATF)

:)---You're welcome
smellsmoke

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2010
wiiknis - you may be more of a comedian than investigator. Fire in Kountze Texas is no stranger, when it is needed to serve a purpose. Court House burns, Top Half restraunt burnt three times, church burns, biodiesel plant. A definate connection here. You should go back farther than your simple narrow mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kountze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Brandy (Hargraves) Foote (Feb '13) May 26 vidorian 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
anons? May 7 anon 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Silsbee, TX (May '11) Apr '15 Ramona 6
So many shops in Silsbee!!!!! Use to be one or... Feb '15 Mary Riedinger 1
Poll Aryan brotherhood/KKK are (Jun '13) Jan '15 Lilly White 3
More from around the web

Kountze People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]