Ghost hunters seek spirits in Southea...

Ghost hunters seek spirits in Southeast Texas

There are 9 comments on the The Beaumont Enterprise story from Aug 2, 2008, titled Ghost hunters seek spirits in Southeast Texas. In it, The Beaumont Enterprise reports that:

Inside a century-old house in Orange strange things have been happening, the owners say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beaumont Enterprise.

ffdgff

Del Rio, TX

#1 Sep 10, 2008
are there any chances of a thirteen year old being a ghost hunter?????? cuz ive been into the paranormal since i was 2! its my life long dream!!!
spirit believer

Wednesbury, UK

#2 Sep 17, 2008
Might be....
i believe in spirits ,see them and can feel as if they talk to me. Its a scary atmosphere when u r all alone in ur room at night. Plus don't call them ghosts beacuse they don't like that , they prefer bieng called spirits and i know that 110 percent.
Laura

Littleton, CO

#3 Sep 30, 2008
come on?

“.There is no sin except stupid”

Since: Nov 08

Place On Earth

#4 Nov 18, 2008
if I had a penny for every time I heard a house was haunted or a hotel had some paranorma activaty going on in it I'd be very rich.. tell me this couple wouldn't happen to have media there at all:? not saying they are liers ( I don't know them. and don't care either way) but (duh) its an old house so there are going to be some Structural changes to the house. like alot of foundation movement and such like ..
sherry

AOL

#5 Nov 19, 2008
I know 4 a fact that spirits rome earth.
They r souls at unrest. I think it is great if qualified people can help them to cross over.
question: Is a spirit only here because of unrest
I guess i mean.... R they at times just here because of choice/ Rather than usolved issues?
sidney

United States

#6 May 2, 2009
and we wonder whats wrong in the world. just like these stupid retarded ass christains that claim theres this god we should warship and his so wonderful but asked a christain where is this god and these assholes will look like adeer in the headlights and respond he is everywhere what a bunch of scumbags

“.There is no sin except stupid”

Since: Nov 08

Place On Earth

#7 May 2, 2009
sherry wrote:
I know 4 a fact that spirits rome earth.
They r souls at unrest. I think it is great if qualified people can help them to cross over.
question: Is a spirit only here because of unrest
I guess i mean.... R they at times just here because of choice/ Rather than usolved issues?
myself don't know if there is or isn't life after death... but just have one thing to ask, if there are so many people out there that can really talk to the dead, then why making a profit of communicating with the deceased :? instead of just wanting to share this oh so wonderfull gift they have ... oh and I have lost count of all the books out there on the market by those who say they can talk and see the dead... hate to say this but I think if a spirt wanted to come though and communicate with someone that he or she knew then they would...but hey this is just what I think, would love someone to show me other wise...WITHOUT TRYING TO FLOG A BOOK OR GET A TV SHOW ....
Nessa

Beaumont, TX

#8 Jun 3, 2010
I have no idea if spirits do roam the earth restless or not. But I do know there is a god Sidney. I'm not all saved and christiany and everything but I do know there is one. If I had to choose wether i thought ghosts are real I would say yes. My grandmother recently passed. She was very close to me almost like the mother I never had. She has come to me in dreams. I don't think it's just my subconscious mind playing tricks on me. She told me how she didn't hold anything against me for anything I might hve told her when we argued before she died. I have reason to believe she crossed over and has no reason to roam the earth in search of more or having unfinished business or any of that shit. I know she is in a better place. But one thing I do somewhat believe in is that there are other spirits among us. Wether they mean well or mean us harm I honestly don't know. That we will just have to find out for ourselves...
Txman012

Port Arthur, TX

#9 Jul 16, 2017
Hey so I am an interested party that is looking for someone to go investigate haunted places in the area any interested like minded parties please let me know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kountze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Silsbee Sucks Big Time And I Hate That ... (Jul '10) Sep '18 Larry Stewart Jr 4
Why do Men cheat? Jun '18 Carla Kneel 3
Church theft Jun '18 Lucymarie 1
News Hardin County grand jury to review Loftin, Janc... (Aug '11) Jun '18 L Williams 2
Rent (Oct '17) Oct '17 Frank 1
A town where criminals do what ever they want (Dec '07) Sep '17 Wilie Coyote 3
Church theft (Aug '17) Aug '17 Lucymarie 1

Kountze Jobs

Personal Finance

Kountze Mortgages