Why do Men cheat?
Melissa Stone

United States

#1 May 25, 2018
I recently got out of a relationship and found out it to be true my bf was cheating. I ask myself why when I have him everything? So why do Men cheat?
Anonymous

Livingston, TX

#2 Jun 18, 2018
Melissa Stone wrote:
I recently got out of a relationship and found out it to be true my bf was cheating. I ask myself why when I have him everything? So why do Men cheat?
Probley have been a cheater there whole life. Some men just cheat they just don't know any better.
But there is a non cheater out there we woman just need to stick together and expose such behaviors in these losers.
Carla Kneel

Livingston, TX

#3 Jun 18, 2018
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>

Probley have been a cheater there whole life. Some men just cheat they just don't know any better.
But there is a non cheater out there we woman just need to stick together and expose such behaviors in these losers.
I totally agree. Women need to come together and be strong for one another and help each other to know or learn that this kind of behavior is not ok. And you do not have to put up with it. You deserve better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kountze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Silsbee Sucks Big Time And I Hate That ... (Jul '10) Sep '18 Larry Stewart Jr 4
Church theft (Jun '18) Jun '18 Lucymarie 1
News Hardin County grand jury to review Loftin, Janc... (Aug '11) Jun '18 L Williams 2
Rent (Oct '17) Oct '17 Frank 1
A town where criminals do what ever they want (Dec '07) Sep '17 Wilie Coyote 3
Church theft (Aug '17) Aug '17 Lucymarie 1
News Ghost hunters seek spirits in Southeast Texas (Sep '08) Jul '17 Txman012 9

Kountze Jobs

Personal Finance

Kountze Mortgages