Banner Day in Court for Kountze Cheer...

Banner Day in Court for Kountze Cheerleaders

There are 1 comment on the Sys-Con Media story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Banner Day in Court for Kountze Cheerleaders. In it, Sys-Con Media reports that:

Judge Grants Motion For Temporary Injunction in Kountze ISD Case During Today's Hearing, Allowing Cheerleaders to Continue Making and Displaying Banners with Religious Messages on behalf of the Kountze ISD cheerleaders were granted a temporary injunction that will allow student-made religious banners to continue for the duration of the Kountze ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sys-Con Media.

Sammy M Brown

Beaumont, TX

#1 Oct 18, 2012
I have lived in Kountze, Texas for 63 years. I just wanted to let you know the (more) is not a link for the
Banner Day in Court for Kountze Cheerleaders

Full story: Sys-Con Media

Judge Grants Motion For Temporary Injunction in Kountze ISD Case During Today's Hearing, Allowing Cheerleaders to Continue Making and Displaying Banners with Religious Messages on behalf of the Kountze ISD cheerleaders were granted a temporary injunction that will allow student-made religious banners to continue for the duration of the Kountze ...(more) <-- is not a working link. A trial by has been set up for June 22, supposedly 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kountze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Candle farts 847
Who Knows Herbert C. Long - What's his deal? Jan 12 Herbert is Vile 24
1st street !!! In kountze Jan 10 2016 Jan 10 Hallbaby 1
Poll Aryan brotherhood/KKK are (Jun '13) Nov '15 LOL 5
Lonnie Brown Did Not Get A Fair Trial !!! (May '08) Nov '15 Monster B 13
Debate: Marijuana - Lumberton, TX (Sep '10) Nov '15 Monster B 8
News Homicide In Hardin County (Nov '12) Nov '15 Monster B 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kountze Mortgages