Kotzebue faces vehicle registration f...

Kotzebue faces vehicle registration for first time

There are 1 comment on the Anchorage Daily News story from May 10, 2009, titled Kotzebue faces vehicle registration for first time. In it, Anchorage Daily News reports that:

Here, 26 miles above the Arctic Circle, the free ride is over. It's nearly 9 p.m. on a recent Friday -- spring carnival night at the local elementary school, where kids bought hundreds of McDonald's cheeseburgers flown in frozen from Anchorage at $3 a pop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anchorage Daily News.

April Jorgensen

Wasilla, AK

#1 May 14, 2009
i know there are a lot of cars in kotzebue now, but why do you have to charge us for having them? theres not much work for us there, we dont have much money to pay insurance and registration for them. we dont need another thing to pay for, we have our kids, we need to feed them!did you ever see how much we pay for our food?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kotzebue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
connection to anyone in Kotzebue (Apr '13) Jun '16 Earl Lewis 2
News This Firm Has Figured Out Reliable Energy Stora... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Solarman 1
News Alaska to Florida: Topsy-Turvy Weather to Persist (Jan '14) Nov '15 Sneaky Pete 2
News On Arctic voyage, Obama banks on power of his c... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Your Ex 10
News Rare visit from Interior secretary, top politic... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kerry 1
News Iditarod restart in Fairbanks has communities r... (Feb '15) Feb '15 22 ski doo 1
News Unusual Seismic Activity Continues Near Noatak (Jun '14) Jun '14 Sneaky Pete 6

Kotzebue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kotzebue Mortgages