Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

#60715 Aug 7, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
There are going to be a lot of liberals in Missouri moving to Farmington when Obama loses, if you know what I mean.
LOL!!!

All the Liberals in Missouri can move out as far as I am concerned. They talk aboult living in a Utopia, Utopia would be a state not infected with Liberalism.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

#60716 Aug 7, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>I can't figure out what intrusion you're talking about. Please dumb it down and exlain. We're all waiting to hear this.
You invested at most 15 minutes into researching it yourself. What does that say? Either you didn't venture past your left wing news sources who spoon feed you the bullshit they want you to believe, or you are so use to having people do things for you that you ar incapable of doing so on your own, or you are just plain lazy and stupid. Either way, try putting some effort into it. Let's say 24 hours. If you are still a clueless idiot at that time I will give it my best shot. All you have to do is come back and post "I, Juan, am a clueless idiot that doesn't have the ability to learn on my own and therefore I need it spoon fed to me, complete with small words and pictures".
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

#60717 Aug 7, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>I can't figure out what intrusion you're talking about. Please dumb it down and exlain. We're all waiting to hear this.
Here ya go, since you aren't very bright, I am going to give you a good starting place. Ask yourself, "How much regulations on businesses is enough? Where does it end and how much more can they afford?". You start there and come back with intelligent, not generic, answers and I will go into it more.

“Merry Christmas”

Since: Jan 11

Happy New Year

#60718 Aug 7, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
All the Liberals in Missouri can move out as far as I am concerned. They talk aboult living in a Utopia, Utopia would be a state not infected with Liberalism.
You are confused about the definition of Utopia. It doesn't mean a place where the average IQ is 80, people solve their problems with gun fights and there are no roads, libraries, hospitals or electricity. What you describe as a conservative utopia already exists in parts of Texas. Go there.

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#60719 Aug 7, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
He just threw some crap out there in his manic state. He doesn't have the least little clue about what you are talking about or the subject of discussion.

You can tell by the "turn tale and run" response you got from him where he tried to put it back on you.

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#60720 Aug 7, 2012
<quoted text>
You invested at most 15 minutes into researching it yourself. What does that say? Either you didn't venture past your left wing news sources who spoon feed you the bullshit they want you to believe, or you are so use to having people do things for you that you ar incapable of doing so on your own, or you are just plain lazy and stupid. Either way, try putting some effort into it. Let's say 24 hours. If you are still a clueless idiot at that time I will give it my best shot. All you have to do is come back and post "I, Juan, am a clueless idiot that doesn't have the ability to learn on my own and therefore I need it spoon fed to me, complete with small words and pictures".
A long, obfuscating schpeil about what Jaun did or didn't do. Nothing explaining or answering Jaun's question.
Clearly, this shitforbrains doesn't know jack about the subject he was mouthing off about.

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#60721 Aug 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Here ya go, since you aren't very bright, I am going to give you a good starting place. Ask yourself, "How much regulations on businesses is enough? Where does it end and how much more can they afford?". You start there and come back with intelligent, not generic, answers and I will go into it more.
Answering questions with off point questions. No explanation. No answers. Typical BS response because you don't know what you are talking about.

If you knew you would put it down on here. There is no way, with your record of rambling on and ranting that you wouldn't.

You are just using ham handed tricks to try and divert attention away from the fact that you are a clueless buffoon.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

#60722 Aug 7, 2012
Poor little D, trying to stick his nose into a conversation between A & B. Well he can C his way out of it since nobody gives an F what he has to say.

R O F L M F A O!!!

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#60723 Aug 7, 2012
Poor little D, trying to stick his nose into a conversation between A & B. Well he can C his way out of it since nobody gives an F what he has to say.
R O F L M F A O!!!
Poor little Dan Mortinsen. He got shot down for shooting his mouth off about something for which he knows nothing.

Then he got slapped around because he got busted trying to cover his ignorance and put it back on someone else.

Now he gets bitchslapped again, for jumping on the tired old butting in trick and continuing to look like a DUMB ASS.

Poor thing. You can take the baby out of the dumpster and pry his lips off that dead, wet, tomcat, but you can't get the dumpster out of the baby.

ROFLMFAO!!!
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

#60724 Aug 7, 2012
More bad news for Team Obama......

More 2008 Obama Voters Than McCain Voters Switching Sides

http://www.gallup.com/poll/156446/2008-Obama-...

It's going to be one major ass whipping laid on Obama come Nov. 6th!!
Juan Valdez

West Plains, MO

#60725 Aug 7, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>He just threw some crap out there in his manic state. He doesn't have the least little clue about what you are talking about or the subject of discussion.
You can tell by the "turn tale and run" response you got from him where he tried to put it back on you.
I know. Stupid people so eager to rant about something of which they know nothing about.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

#60726 Aug 7, 2012
YAAAAAAAAWN!!!! Looks like this forum has turned into another troll meltdown with the same old rinse & repeat DFS drivel. Same boring ass wore out sh*t, different day. It must suck to have nothing better to do then to sit there day after day being so stupid you have to post the same shit day after day.
Juan Valdez

West Plains, MO

#60727 Aug 7, 2012
YAAAAAAAAWN!!!! Looks like this forum has turned into another troll meltdown with the same old rinse & repeat DFS drivel. Same boring ass wore out sh*t, different day. It must suck to have nothing better to do then to sit there day after day being so stupid you have to post the same shit day after day.
You ought to know.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

#60728 Aug 7, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Stupid people so eager to rant about something of which they know nothing about.
I gave you a good starting point. Don't expect me to do your homework for you because you are too lazy to. The Liberal game you play into trying to get me to do it is a fail also. You get an F in Reverse Psychology.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

#60729 Aug 7, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>You ought to know.
Very good Juan. Did you learn that one at recess? Or was it written on the bathroom wall?
Juan Valdez

West Plains, MO

#60730 Aug 7, 2012
<quoted text>
I gave you a good starting point. Don't expect me to do your homework for you because you are too lazy to. The Liberal game you play into trying to get me to do it is a fail also. You get an F in Reverse Psychology.
You gave me nothing. I asked you a simple question pertaining to a point that you were trying to make. I knew you would come up with nothing to back up your stupid post and I was right. I'll try to get it out of you one more time, last chance.
Tell us why you think that an executive order to help assure our national security against a cyber attack that could possibly knock out our banks, electrical grid, disrupt our hospitals, open our damms, etc. is an intrusion on the American people.
If the republicans are going to drag their feet on something like that, then I think President Obama is showing leadership through an executive order. Why would anyone in their right mind be against it?
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#60731 Aug 7, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Guess again. It hasn't.
Obama Running Scared posted it.
Maynard G Krebs

West Plains, MO

#60732 Aug 7, 2012
<quoted text>
You've been beaten like a bongo drum.
Muslim Prez Dictator

Branson, MO

#60733 Aug 7, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to FORCE Romney to release one complete year of taxes
(which he hasn't)...this Mormon is now unelectable!
Better luck next election!
Mormon much better than Muslim!!!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

United States

#60734 Aug 7, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
DAN That place you dream of, is known as "Kolob" among you GAY Nazerene-Mormon Republicans...hahahahaha!!!!

Bada BAIN!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Koshkonong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Brown banning Bible in California 5 min Fact Check 4
Democrats are lost 24 min good 16
my lady parts smell (Nov '13) 30 min Ramsey Bolton 23
Nashville Waffle House shooting 1 hr Christian Patriot 11
My employees 2 hr MalcolmY 65
Trump approval rating hit 51% 10 hr VlaDonald tRumPutin 119
Worthless gomt takes over healthcare 11 hr Christian Patriot 4

Koshkonong Jobs

Personal Finance

Koshkonong Mortgages