Truth

Reeds Spring, MO

#1 Jun 11, 2013
Why re the sidewalks better then the streets and why is there 2 full time city workers then spend most of there time sitting in the mini mart??
yeah right

Branson, MO

#2 Aug 27, 2013
like no one knows who you are. I know who you are a coward and an italian
That Guy

Branson, MO

#3 Aug 28, 2013
Like that doesn't give it away lol.
Jack Daniels

Branson, MO

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Do like I do, drive on the sidewalks.
Joe

Melbourne, AR

#5 Aug 28, 2013
Wondered that the other day when I thought my car was in a sunk hole going down the street then no just a pothole.
LAR

West Plains, MO

#6 Sep 20, 2013
They are preparing a large percentage of people for foot travel. You won't be hit by one of their hummers while your walking to work!
in the know

Sparta, MO

#7 Jan 16, 2014
The side walks are new because the city was offered a grant with no matching money required so it would be stupid not to take advantage of . As for the streets , the city simply doesn't have the funds to apply for a grant because the amount of money applied for has to be matched by the city . Assault co won't come out for less than 1,200 dollars and that's aside from the 50% matching funds they have to come up with .
in the know

Sparta, MO

#8 Jan 16, 2014
The side walks are new because the city was offered a grant with no matching money required so it would be stupid not to take advantage of . As for the streets , the city simply doesn't have the funds to apply for a grant because the amount of money applied for has to be matched by the city . The asphalt co won't come out for less than 1,200 dollars and that's aside from the 50% matching funds they have to come up with .
pipefitter

Ava, MO

#9 Apr 7, 2014
in the know wrote:
The side walks are new because the city was offered a grant with no matching money required so it would be stupid not to take advantage of . As for the streets , the city simply doesn't have the funds to apply for a grant because the amount of money applied for has to be matched by the city . The asphalt co won't come out for less than 1,200 dollars and that's aside from the 50% matching funds they have to come up with .
I know for a fact this is true, and The city workers use their own tools and truck to do the city's work. They went to school to learn their trade, and Chris in the office went to school to learn her job. the city workers get up in the middle of night to help people when needed, and don't bill the city. Tom the mayor is working to get a grant for the streets, and he gets the stuff to fill the potholes and does his best without help from the tax payers to fix what he can. the city don't have a lot of money to spend but they do what they can, and we don't need to hire a full time policeman like the guy that is running against Tom wants to do. and we don't need to fire the city workers, like the wanna be mayor wants to do. every job anyone has ever worked on had breaks during their work day, I don't see why a slave driver would wanna change that. They'd be pretty hungry at the end of the day with nothing to eat or drink. and really beat out without a break. What I'm saying is, Vote for Tom
TOM LOWE

Ozark, MO

#10 May 26, 2014
pipefitter wrote:
<quoted text> I know for a fact this is true, and The city workers use their own tools and truck to do the city's work. They went to school to learn their trade, and Chris in the office went to school to learn her job. the city workers get up in the middle of night to help people when needed, and don't bill the city. Tom the mayor is working to get a grant for the streets, and he gets the stuff to fill the potholes and does his best without help from the tax payers to fix what he can. the city don't have a lot of money to spend but they do what they can, and we don't need to hire a full time policeman like the guy that is running against Tom wants to do. and we don't need to fire the city workers, like the wanna be mayor wants to do. every job anyone has ever worked on had breaks during their work day, I don't see why a slave driver would wanna change that. They'd be pretty hungry at the end of the day with nothing to eat or drink. and really beat out without a break. What I'm saying is, Vote for Tom
Thank you for your support, I hear the same stories and a lot more just like the one you commented on I will tell you the truth every time I hide nothing from the public so I will give a short explanation on the city and the employees,The employees all know there job and the tax payers get there monies worth in all three of our employees and they sometimes do use their own vehicles which I have been working on changing that for them, As for the police officer I started that but only as a as needed basis not full or even part time we will get that done but it on back burner as we are working on many projects now and funds keep us from getting them done sooner but they will get done as we just did 90% of the pot holes in the entire city. We get as frustrated as the public over the same issues not getting done in a more timely manner but it is my job and the councils to take care of the more serous issues and at hand, I assure you the employees and the council are a great hard working and care about our city so we will get the job done but it may be next year or so. Our city has a lot of bills and and very little income and to say I imbessled $60,000.00 dollars is stupid there isn't $60 to steal so please that's a WTF moment. I am willing to tell anyone at anytime the truth and what the city can or can not do. I don't have time to do all the lies and things my apponint has accused me of and I don;t have the mind set to do those things. More info to come so you can hear it from the horses or in my case jackass's mouth God bless
you dont know me

Tampa, FL

#11 May 30, 2014
is there a town there? I drove through on m way to west plains and I thought some one had put up a sign s a joke. is it really a town or city?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Koshkonong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorcycle riding 1 hr MORider 3
How tall is the head Zizzer football coach? 1 hr Kenny 1
Boycott NFL 2 hr Treason to suppor... 79
I'm Impressed 5 hr Ivana REAL Firs... 19
Most disgusting people 7 hr Ivana REAL Firs... 32
Let's Start a Poll !!!!!!!!!!! 14 hr Ivana REAL Firs... 123
Flying R Ranch 15 hr exp 11

Koshkonong Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance