Israel Calls Iran Its Greatest Threat

Israel Calls Iran Its Greatest Threat

There are 31 comments on the The Associated Press story from Sep 20, 2006, titled Israel Calls Iran Its Greatest Threat . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

The Israeli foreign minister on Wednesday warned that Iranian leaders pose the biggest threat to international values as they 'speak proudly' of their wish to destroy Israel and pursue weapons to achieve that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jesuschild

Haleiwa, HI

#22 Sep 25, 2006
Jesus loves the Jews so much. Please open your eyes and ears to what the spirit is saying. I pray peace for Israel. In love Jesus's child
Tom

Dundee, UK

#23 Sep 26, 2006
GO Iran, make "Jews History"
Jesuschild

Haleiwa, HI

#25 Sep 28, 2006
Pray Peace for ISRAEL
Jesuschild

Haleiwa, HI

#26 Sep 28, 2006
Dear Tom, It will never happen as the bible tell us so. I pray peace for ISRAEL! One day there will be!
Jesus loves you so much. God bless you!
god

Irvington, NY

#27 Sep 28, 2006
Tom wrote:
GO Iran, make "Jews History"
go jews. make iran history
Mike Johnston

Fort Myers, FL

#28 Sep 28, 2006
Uncle Hugo wrote:
In his drunken stupor, GW Bush attack the wrong country, Iraq, when he tried to defend Israel from Iran. Now the US military is tied down in Iraq, and cannot help Israel to fend off Iran.
In your drunken stupor did you not realize that Iraq, Afganistan, and Iran all have commomn borders? Look at the map, how better to nuetralize an enemy than to establish bases on two sides and squeeze? If GW can do this in a drunken stupor just imagine how smart he must be?
tina

Honolulu, HI

#29 Sep 28, 2006
Holy freedom, Romans 8;1-8
tina

Honolulu, HI

#30 Sep 28, 2006
Dear Tom,
It will never happen it is PHOPHECY! Every knee will bow to the LORD JESUS. You must certainly are a enemy to Israel and that is really sad that your mind concept. Jesus still loves you and maybe you will find forgiveness in your heart and open your eyes and ears to what the spirit is saying. Read your bible and find love for Iran & Israel!
seeker

Canada

#31 Sep 29, 2006
dearest TINA..if what you say was crap,,,you would be up to your neck... iam just kiddind ,,i like happy stories too
Tina

Haleiwa, HI

#32 Sep 30, 2006
Dearest Seeker, they are not just stories it is truth. Either it is a lie or true it has to be one or the other. Since your name is seeker if I were you I would truly seek the truth, which in my heart I know it is JESUS. Do you know that almost every phophecy in the bible has been fulfilled. Seek and you will find, knock and HE will open to you. Listen to what the spirit is saying. Look up who but GOD could have created it as well as us human beings. Take care and I hope you find the truth. In love, in our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, Tine
Tina

Haleiwa, HI

#33 Sep 30, 2006
Do you think the Jews want to run the world? I don't. Iran does that is for sure. Watch them as well, Russia,China, Syria. It is all prophecy in the bible. Try reading Ezekiel chapter 38 & 39. Study it the absolute truth is in it. God bless you seeker!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Koloa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Omao Music Thread (Sep '15) Dec 20 Musikologist 5
News Embattled Kauai Airport Manager Is Out (Aug '11) Oct '17 Escherichia 4
Eleele Music Thread (Feb '16) May '17 Musikologist 3
Join a focus group on Kaua'i transportation on ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 kauaifocusgroup 1
Proof on website proving Police Misconduct and ... (Apr '06) Sep '16 anaon 13
News Former church secretary jailed for theft - Hawa... (Dec '08) Jan '16 Victim 12
News Insurer punished for failing to pay claim - News (Jan '09) May '15 Joe Balls 51

Koloa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Koloa Mortgages