Israel Calls Iran Its Greatest Threat

Israel Calls Iran Its Greatest Threat

There are 31 comments on the The Associated Press story from Sep 20, 2006, titled Israel Calls Iran Its Greatest Threat . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

The Israeli foreign minister on Wednesday warned that Iranian leaders pose the biggest threat to international values as they 'speak proudly' of their wish to destroy Israel and pursue weapons to achieve that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James

Petaluma, CA

#1 Sep 21, 2006
Go Tzipi!!
Uncle Hugo

Cloverdale, CA

#2 Sep 21, 2006
In his drunken stupor, GW Bush attack the wrong country, Iraq, when he tried to defend Israel from Iran. Now the US military is tied down in Iraq, and cannot help Israel to fend off Iran.
christina

Honolulu, HI

#3 Sep 22, 2006
I would just like to say that in the bible those exact words are used "to wipe Israel off the face of the map". Isn't that something that Jesus know way back then what was going to happen! I pray peace for Israel. Jesus is coming again and I pray please to the Jews that your true Messiah is Jesus. Please open your ears & eyes to what the spirit is saying. He loves you all so much, You are HIS people. He will be coming in the cloud with Great GLORLY and Power. Look up because your redemption drawest nigh! We love you and are praying for Israel. Island of Kauai,
Love in JESUS, christina
christina

Honolulu, HI

#4 Sep 22, 2006
I would just like to make a comment about the article of world world 3 Nostradamus. All those things that he said is all written in the bible. I believe that he got most of what he says about the middle east from the bible.
mike

Honolulu, HI

#5 Sep 22, 2006
Peace for Israel
uriel

Clarkston, MI

#6 Sep 22, 2006
The next asteroid to hit earth should hurry and wipe the cancer that is humanity from existence once and for all. Maybe the next sentient species to evolve after us will not be as shameful as us...
martin6

Dallas, TX

#7 Sep 22, 2006
Uncle Hugo wrote:
In his drunken stupor, GW Bush attack the wrong country, Iraq, when he tried to defend Israel from Iran. Now the US military is tied down in Iraq, and cannot help Israel to fend off Iran.
Israel don't need no help, they are protected and "we" attacked them, as a nation, not just GW as you said.
tina

Haleiwa, HI

#9 Sep 22, 2006
believe me it will not be a asteriod to wipe us out it will Jesus to judge the great sin in this world for once and for all. He is the first and He is the last because He created everything & everyone. How much he loves us, but some donot hear or see and destroy. God bless!
tina

Haleiwa, HI

#10 Sep 23, 2006
gfgfg
XYZ

Lasalle, Canada

#11 Sep 23, 2006
tina wrote:
believe me it will not be a asteriod to wipe us out it will Jesus to judge the great sin in this world for once and for all. He is the first and He is the last because He created everything & everyone. How much he loves us, but some donot hear or see and destroy. God bless!
Can you stop it with your dillusions please? You sound as fanatical and lost than those crazy Islamists that say their "Allah" will come and wipe us out. Lets keep our logic, both will not come because both are phonies and have never existed. If you want a course on how the world was created please call me.
martin6

Dallas, TX

#12 Sep 23, 2006
XYZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you stop it with your dillusions please? You sound as fanatical and lost than those crazy Islamists that say their "Allah" will come and wipe us out. Lets keep our logic, both will not come because both are phonies and have never existed. If you want a course on how the world was created please call me.
Well fill me in on how it started...if it starts with a big bang don't bother.
tina

Haleiwa, HI

#13 Sep 23, 2006
jesus
christina

Haleiwa, HI

#14 Sep 23, 2006
Yes, please tell us how heaven & earth was created. It sure did not come from a big bang! A big bang only causes distruction. You need to really search for the truth! Not what a man tells you because he is only a man who life is just a breath-- in this life. All of God's creation is in the bible even scientist are starting to agree and do search the scriptures. If this earth was one inch off what do think would happen? The earth is finely tuned only a intelligent creator could do that. Take us for instance we are made with such intelligence no way we came from a piece of slime or a monkey (that is not smart at all) Who could do that? I will tell you (GOD) I am not like those people who you say, I am filled with the spirit of my loving God who does love you so much as he knew you before you were even born & knows you heart. Read the bible study it, search for the truth not what a man tells you, he is only a man. Look around you up in the heaven, look at the moon, the stars how some or so large who could that? For thus says the Lord, Who created the heavens, Who is GOD, who formed the earth & made it. Who has established it, Who did not create it IN VAIN, Who formed it to be inhabited:: I am the Lord, and there is no other. Isaiah 45:18 (search for yourself so you will know the truth) Love in JESUS our LORD & Savior, christina
christina

Haleiwa, HI

#15 Sep 23, 2006
Thank you! I would like the other person from Canada to prove that JESUS is a phony. There are so many people even long ago who are not christian that say there was a JESUS, even buddha agrees. Please search for me and prove it don't just say it prove it! We can talk all we want, I can prove it.
christina

Haleiwa, HI

#16 Sep 23, 2006
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. In this is love not that we loved God but that He loved us and sent His Son to be PROPITIATION for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us. By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world. Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgement; because as He is, so are we in this world. There is no FEAR in love, but perfect love cast out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. We love Him because He first loved us.( How many times is the word love in this? He truly loves us) 1 Jonh 4:7-19
seeker

Canada

#17 Sep 24, 2006
if the JEWS ran the whole world....they could make IRAN a shopping mALL....that would be good
Shane

United States

#18 Sep 25, 2006
....a mall......hmmmmm.....nice.
christina

Haleiwa, HI

#19 Sep 25, 2006
hi
martin6

Dallas, TX

#20 Sep 25, 2006
christina wrote:
hi
Hello
Jesuschild

Haleiwa, HI

#21 Sep 25, 2006
look up because our redemption drawest nigh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Koloa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Omao Music Thread (Sep '15) Jun '16 Musikologist 3
Eleele Music Thread Feb '16 Musikologist 1
News Former church secretary jailed for theft - Hawa... (Dec '08) Jan '16 Victim 12
News Insurer punished for failing to pay claim - News (Jan '09) May '15 Joe Balls 51
News New record temperatures set at Lihue, Honolulu ... (Oct '14) May '15 Joe Balls 3
News Walgreens scraps plans for first Kauai store at... (May '15) May '15 Mole 1
News Kauai Water Department wins approval of explora... (Oct '12) May '15 ShirleyWill12 4

Koloa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Koloa Mortgages