Jessica Kehaulani Naomi Tabije

Jessica Kehaulani Naomi Tabije

There are 4 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Dec 28, 2007, titled Jessica Kehaulani Naomi Tabije. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Comment on this story Last Saturday, when the rest of Kaua'i was on the road to Lihu'e to finish Christmas shopping or in the park winding shiny garland around Uncle Skippy's truck for the Waimea town Christmas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

chris

Haleiwa, HI

#1 Dec 29, 2007
You are right Lee, except it is 11 development projects with some 35oo units. It has kept us residents and our visitors busy and frustrated for more than a year. We've attended more planning and zoning hearings than ever before, written letters and thrown in the towel more than once. It is a sad day on the south shore of Kauai. This Knutson shopping center with the tree removal represents one half of our main street Koloa. It is zoned an historic district with architectural and other such restrictions. But, because the county was faced with a law suit from this owner / developer, they settled in arbitration by allowing the project without constraints. It has been a bad year of bull dozers, rock crushers, a big catamaran and now this. Hope for a better 2008!
daojoe

Kahului, HI

#2 Dec 29, 2007
Nevermind the catamaran. That's just a boat among many other boats. The construction in Poipu is what's nuts.
wounded heart

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2011
Why would u comment about this? where you made yourself loud and clear to me that "you dont care of other people eho gets hurt in society. " you told me jezsica tabije..."why should i...the mainthing is i dont know fhies people"... am i right? laddies and gentelnen. dont ket this evil perzon fool you all
infidelity 411

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2011
jess. K. N. atabuj... how can thus oersob say she wants someone who she can trust and honesty....lol...come on kady. dont forget! you yourself dont even know the meaning to those words..... youvyoursekf even brojed the ultimate sacred when you got married your vows!!!!!!better yet through out all your past relatuonshios with all yiur partners , you coukdnt be honest and trusted!. KET IT BE KNOWN THAT SHE CINFESSED HER LIFE STORY TO MOA! "ME" THAT everytime her partner whom she was in a relationship would go away ...for instense basic trainning, off island, ir even bieng busy on the computer.....what woukd she do to get what she crave the most.....x! she goes out and find sum! regular joe off the streetz and gi do ....m. even while she was married. also make ....and take..... log on to my site @honestyisthebestpiliciy.. i got the proof for akl inquired people who wanna see da real deal hollifield. extra bonus interview live recordings of tinkerbell her thoughts to her....y

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Koloa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof on website proving Police Misconduct and ... (Apr '06) Sep 16 anaon 13
Omao Music Thread (Sep '15) Jun '16 Musikologist 3
Eleele Music Thread (Feb '16) Feb '16 Musikologist 1
News Former church secretary jailed for theft - Hawa... (Dec '08) Jan '16 Victim 12
News Insurer punished for failing to pay claim - News (Jan '09) May '15 Joe Balls 51
News New record temperatures set at Lihue, Honolulu ... (Oct '14) May '15 Joe Balls 3
News Walgreens scraps plans for first Kauai store at... (May '15) May '15 Mole 1

Koloa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Koloa Mortgages