Kauai man convicted of bilking investors of $19M in Ponzi scheme

Sep 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business Journal

A federal jury in Honolulu has convicted a Kauai man of a scheme to defraud investors of $19 million in a Ponzi scheme.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Oct 1, 2011

“When the going gets tough”

Since: Mar 09

Stay the (GOLF) Course .FORE!!

#1 Sep 28, 2011
WOW, what a scumbag.
Connie

Honolulu, HI

#2 Sep 28, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
WOW, what a scumbag.
Perfect example of a transplanted Republican scammer he bilked kala(money) from his own ELDERLY party members. When you say SCUMBAG you are in the same category azzhole you condone mainland transplants disrepecting your own race/culture for political indifference. Thats proof enough to me that you are a flaming Republican MAHU when you throw your own under da bus for some(Joe)redneck BALLS.
felons love Obama

Ewa Beach, HI

#3 Sep 28, 2011
Connie wrote:
<quoted text> Perfect example of a transplanted Republican scammer he bilked kala(money) from his own ELDERLY party members. When you say SCUMBAG you are in the same category azzhole you condone mainland transplants disrepecting your own race/culture for political indifference. Thats proof enough to me that you are a flaming Republican MAHU when you throw your own under da bus for some(Joe)redneck BALLS.
Harry/Connie, how much did he take you for, ya greedy bastid?
Connie or whoever U wish

Honolulu, HI

#4 Sep 28, 2011
felons love Obama wrote:
<quoted text> Harry/Connie, how much did he take you for, ya greedy bastid?
Nothing BALLS. Most locals know better then to trust a fcking ripoff transplanted mainlanders like you azzholes. First sign that signals us is your racist BIGMOUTH. The next is your know it all personalities. With BIGTIME azzholes like you BALLS we can smell you coming for miles.
felons love Obama

Ewa Beach, HI

#6 Sep 28, 2011
Connie or whoever U wish wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing BALLS. Most locals know better then to trust a fcking ripoff transplanted mainlanders like you azzholes. First sign that signals us is your racist BIGMOUTH. The next is your know it all personalities. With BIGTIME azzholes like you BALLS we can smell you coming for miles.
Harry the transplant talkin shyt, LOLOLOLOL. What a HOOT.
Melvin Belli

Pearl City, HI

#7 Sep 30, 2011
If you watch the show "American Greed' there's many cases like this.
Don't forget some other facts.

1. The Federal Reserve is a private bank.

2. Taxes on labor are unconstitutional.

3. Social Security is a ponzi scheme.

4. Don't forget to vote for Ron Paul in 2012, if you are tired of paid puppets.
Bye Bye Obama

Ewa Beach, HI

#8 Sep 30, 2011
Melvin Belli wrote:
If you watch the show "American Greed' there's many cases like this.

4. Don't forget to vote for Ron Paul in 2012, if you are tired of paid puppets.
Ron Paul lost my vote yesterday, when he went against our ountry in favor of AlQueda.
Allah

Honolulu, HI

#9 Sep 30, 2011
Bye Bye Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul lost my vote yesterday, when he went against our ountry in favor of AlQueda.
Are you sure you are allowed to vote? I thought if you are a worshipping muslim or felon you lose that American privilage.
Bye Bye Obama

Ewa Beach, HI

#10 Sep 30, 2011
Allah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure you are allowed to vote? I thought if you are a worshipping muslim or felon you lose that American privilage.
I'm neither so how should I know, Dipshit?
oahu

Wahiawa, HI

#11 Sep 30, 2011
Bye Bye Obama wrote:
<quoted text> I'm neither so how should I know, Dipshit?
You seem to know everything else you idiot.
liberals are fools

Ewa Beach, HI

#12 Sep 30, 2011
oahu wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know everything else you idiot.
I know a lot, but not everything. Knock the cement out from between your ears, put the pipe down, and I'll learn ya somethin. Your parents may thank me later.
oahu

Wahiawa, HI

#13 Oct 1, 2011
liberals are fools wrote:
<quoted text> I know a lot, but not everything. Knock the cement out from between your ears, put the pipe down, and I'll learn ya somethin. Your parents may thank me later.
You can't teach me anything, I want to learn to hillbilly handfish, why don't we go to Sharkscove and I sit back and watch you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Koloa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insurer punished for failing to pay claim - News (Jan '09) May '14 Quakteanro Gugili... 49
Kauai Fire Department seeks more overtime funds May '14 shara 2
Kauai man gets 30 days in jail for cruelty to a... (Feb '10) May '14 common sense 2
Proof on website proving Police Misconduct and ... (Apr '06) May '14 KauaiBatman 12
State timeshare properties prove popular with o... (Feb '09) May '14 Julia Anderson 3
Diverse interests join up to oppose Kauai dairy... Apr '14 Philip Cohen 1
Construction begins on affordable housing proje... Apr '14 Jackie Turner 1
•••
•••
•••

Koloa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Koloa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE