help the children keep them safe ple...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PROPHET SENT BY THE LORD

Waukegan, IL

#25 Mar 6, 2012
TSUNAMI DISASTER ALERTS 2004 & 2011 SENT BY YH VH THE FATHER OF JESUS THRU A PROPHET ONLINE IGNORED THE CHURCH REFUSED TO LISTEN

FLORIDA KEYS TSUNAMI THE FINAL PROOF NEEDED FOR THE CHURCH TO UNDERSTAND GOD SENDING WORD IN THE 21ST CENTURY

I am prophet and scribe.
I SERVE THE LORD GOD YH VH, I SERVE JESUS, I SERVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

Can The Governor deny the truth I have seen prophecies come to pass sent by THE LORD, that The Church did not understand were SENT BY GOD

As yet however The Church has not fulfilled its capacity to understand these things.
Take the 2 Tsunami' that THE LORD has sent word of past. Where are The Church members that understand fulfilled,
[ Deuteronomy 18:21,22 ].

The challenge is for The Church to come.

I HAVE COME TO GIVE THIS STATEMENT FOR THE GOVENOR AS SHE IS PROTESTING COMMITTMENT BY THE LORD TO HIS OWN ASSIGNMENT NOT APPARENT ENOUGH TO SUPPORT ENDURANCE THAT IS REQUIRED - THEREFORE THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE THAT SHE IS NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF IT IS THE COURSE OF ACTION SHE DESIRES TO TAKE TO RESIGN

IT IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PROPHET SENT TO BRING FORTH THE MANIFESTATION THAT THE LORD HAS SAID WILL BE - PROVEN SENT ALREADY BY THE 2 TSUNAMI' HOWEVER IT IS MY HOPE THAT SHE WILL CONTINUE SERVICE THE TSUNAMI FLORIDA KEYS BEING THE FINAL PROOF NEEDED FOR THE CHURCH TO SEE SENT

http://jesusfathersent2004tsunamialert.blogsp...

[EXCERPTS PROVIDED]

AS GIVEN TO THE GOVERNOR OF THE GLOBAL CHURCH FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE GLOBAL CHURCH AND THE GOVERNOR THUS SAITH THE LORD 2012
PROPHET SENT BY THE LORD

Waukegan, IL

#26 Mar 6, 2012
PROPHET LODELIA TATE wrote:
DIVINE CONNECTIONS
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
WAITING ON HELP FROM THE CHURCH & THE MEDIA TO ASSIST THE LORD TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN SAVING LIVES HELP THE CHILDREN
Date: Fri, September 16, 2006
Subject: ATTN: ALL LEADERS OF THE GLOBAL CHURCH OF GOD EVERYWHERE UNDER THE SUN AND THE MOON HEAR THE WORDS THE GOVERNOR OF THE GLOBAL CHURCH OF GOD HAS BEEN SENT TO DELIVER YOUR WAY SENT BY THE LORD THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS
NEWSPAPER AFFILITATES GLOBALLY EXTENDED A BOMB OF NEWS HAS BEEN DROPPED ON THE GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE AND YOU'D BETTER BE AWARE OF WHATS BEEN SAID OR IT CAN COST YOU YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO LISTEN
DEATH AROUND EVERY CORNER UNTIL THE LORD SENT THE GOVERNOR TO SUPPLY THE WILL OF GOD FOR THE CHURCH- THE GOVERNOR HAS ARRIVED
OPEN LETTER TO ALL CONCERNED FOR THE WELFARE OF THE CHURCH AND THE PROTECTION OF THE CHILDERN AND ARE MAINLY MORE CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE EMPOWERED BY GOD IN THESE LAST DAYS RATHER THAN BEING CONSUMED BY THE ENEMY
----------

TSUNAMI DISASTER ALERTS 2004 & 2011 SENT BY YH VH THE FATHER OF JESUS THRU A PROPHET ONLINE IGNORED THE CHURCH REFUSED TO LISTEN

FLORIDA KEYS TSUNAMI THE FINAL PROOF NEEDED FOR THE CHURCH TO UNDERSTAND GOD SENDING WORD IN THE 21ST CENTURY

I am prophet and scribe.
I SERVE THE LORD GOD YH VH, I SERVE JESUS, I SERVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

Can The Governor deny the truth I have seen prophecies come to pass sent by THE LORD, that The Church did not understand were SENT BY GOD

As yet however The Church has not fulfilled its capacity to understand these things.
Take the 2 Tsunami' that THE LORD has sent word of past. Where are The Church members that understand fulfilled,
[ Deuteronomy 18:21,22 ].

The challenge is for The Church to come.

I HAVE COME TO GIVE THIS STATEMENT FOR THE GOVENOR AS SHE IS PROTESTING COMMITTMENT BY THE LORD TO HIS OWN ASSIGNMENT NOT APPARENT ENOUGH TO SUPPORT ENDURANCE THAT IS REQUIRED - THEREFORE THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE THAT SHE IS NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF IT IS THE COURSE OF ACTION SHE DESIRES TO TAKE TO RESIGN

IT IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PROPHET SENT TO BRING FORTH THE MANIFESTATION THAT THE LORD HAS SAID WILL BE - PROVEN SENT ALREADY BY THE 2 TSUNAMI' HOWEVER IT IS MY HOPE THAT SHE WILL CONTINUE SERVICE THE TSUNAMI FLORIDA KEYS BEING THE FINAL PROOF NEEDED FOR THE CHURCH TO SEE SENT

http://jesusfathersent2004tsunamialert.blog.c...

[EXCERPTS PROVIDED]

AS GIVEN TO THE GOVERNOR OF THE GLOBAL CHURCH FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE GLOBAL CHURCH AND THE GOVERNOR THUS SAITH THE LORD 2012
Butch

Lapel, IN

#27 Mar 7, 2012
So is Florida going under.
Butch

Lapel, IN

#29 Mar 7, 2012
You there. Shoot the rapture must have come and went.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#31 Jun 11, 2012
Lol..this was very interesting...to say the least.

“TSUNAMI ALERT”

Since: May 12

KINGDOM OF GOD

#32 Sep 29, 2012
Rob wrote:
What are the duties as the Governer of the Church?
9-25-12
THUS SAITH THE LORD
COME COME
I HAVE GIVEN YOU A CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELVES NOW COME HELP SAVE THE LIVES OF THE CHILDREN FLORIDA KEYS
BISHOP LODELIA TATE

North Chicago, IL

#33 Aug 18, 2015
From the Book Divine Connections Volume 1 ....... God Ain't Trippin .... 6-29-15 Thus saith the Lord Within the Governor's Right Request for Resignation has been submitted -* 1 Peter 2:14 .... 7-17-15 Thus saith the Lord You shall have your Resignation .... 7-17-15 Thru the Holy Spirit There is no Church to Represent What Church continues to Preach - Psalm 22:15 Psalm 21:4 Psalm 21:11 -* Psalm 22:14 -* Psalm 22:16!!!.. 7-17-15 Thus saith the Lord John 19:36 - A BONE OF HIM SHALL NOT BE BROKEN .... 6-29-15Thus saith the Lord As with Juanita Bynum * FINES CANCELLED!.... 7-17-15 Thus saith the Lord Permitted to Leave .... 8-05-15 Thru the Holy Spirit Permitted to leave Bishop .... 7-17-15 Thru the Holy Spirit Who can Expect that you should stay .... 7-17-15 Thus saith the Lord Theft of Wages * 2001 2015 *.... What commandment have you heard where the Lord accepts thieves into the Kingdom? Thieves The Abomination of Desolation has fallen upon the Rebellious Church * Let them!* Fines that would have been used 11-02-14 Thus saith the Lord Matthew 24:29 DISASTER ALERT After Earthquake Waukegan, Aurora IL. & Multiple Chicago... Meteor Shower/Horrors unspeakable because of the cold - The Sun blocked for over 4 months!.... 7-17-15 Thru the Holy Spirit Where a Church is Rebellious Let them Build BARN Haggai 2:19-23 .... 8-05-15 Thus saith the Lord Thieves - Exodus 20:15 .... 7-18-15 Thus saith the Lord THE DESTROYER HAS BEEN UNLEASED! EXODUS 12:23, 24 * THRU the Messenger Prophet Lodelia Tate
coocooforcocopuf fs

United States

#34 Oct 20, 2015
Ummmmn wtf did I just read???? omg seek help crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kokomo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
have you ever slept with your dog? (Nov '07) Aug 10 USS LIBERTY 12
Does anyone know where I could hire some day labor Aug 9 Resident 2
Lusungu Alois Con artist Jul 28 Newgirl 3
News Mysterious event reported near Tipton-Howard Co... (Apr '08) Jul 25 Jeff allen 127
Does anyone know what happened to former Judge ... (Oct '15) Jul 23 gns 3
New ownership of Club Fitness 24 - One More Gym! Jul 22 A Matthews 1
applebees pothead worker matt pinkham is mattma... (May '14) Jun '17 Susan 5

Kokomo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kokomo Mortgages