Black Women and dating difficulty?

Black Women and dating difficulty?

Posted in the Kokomo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kim

Decatur, GA

#1 Jun 22, 2009
I'm curious because I was talking to a friend of mine and she brought up the topic of the scarcity of black men for black women. Then she said white women and Asian women can find decent men all day long. Obviously the more educated a black woman is the more difficult time she has finding a man on her level. I know this because I along with all my black friends are having just this problem. But I've always been open to interracial dating and marriage but thinking back on my experience it seems like other minority men always wanted white women. White men on the other hand are obsessed with Asian women or Latinas. When I have met the few Asian or white men who say they exclusively date black women they seem to be the bottom of the barrel type. No job, kids by multiple women, jail records. I wonder if they feel black women are more tolerable of this kinda behavior? It seems like we get the bad end of the stick sometimes. Some people argue it's a self esteem issue but I have to beg to differ because my friends and I are very confident in ourselves and how we look and so are many other black women.
Jamie

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 23, 2009
Kim wrote:
I'm curious because I was talking to a friend of mine and she brought up the topic of the scarcity of black men for black women. Then she said white women and Asian women can find decent men all day long. Obviously the more educated a black woman is the more difficult time she has finding a man on her level. I know this because I along with all my black friends are having just this problem. But I've always been open to interracial dating and marriage but thinking back on my experience it seems like other minority men always wanted white women. White men on the other hand are obsessed with Asian women or Latinas. When I have met the few Asian or white men who say they exclusively date black women they seem to be the bottom of the barrel type. No job, kids by multiple women, jail records. I wonder if they feel black women are more tolerable of this kinda behavior? It seems like we get the bad end of the stick sometimes. Some people argue it's a self esteem issue but I have to beg to differ because my friends and I are very confident in ourselves and how we look and so are many other black women.
stereotype much?
loves it

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2010
black is beautiful
Woodson

Dallas, TX

#5 Jul 4, 2010
First off how many kids do u have and what's the level ur babys fathers are on.. Cause I hate when women try to jump into another class because there baby daddy sux!!! And what ur track record look like have u been dating cousins etc....
donnie

Harwood Heights, IL

#6 Jul 29, 2010
Kim wrote:
I'm curious because I was talking to a friend of mine and she brought up the topic of the scarcity of black men for black women. Then she said white women and Asian women can find decent men all day long. Obviously the more educated a black woman is the more difficult time she has finding a man on her level. I know this because I along with all my black friends are having just this problem. But I've always been open to interracial dating and marriage but thinking back on my experience it seems like other minority men always wanted white women. White men on the other hand are obsessed with Asian women or Latinas. When I have met the few Asian or white men who say they exclusively date black women they seem to be the bottom of the barrel type. No job, kids by multiple women, jail records. I wonder if they feel black women are more tolerable of this kinda behavior? It seems like we get the bad end of the stick sometimes. Some people argue it's a self esteem issue but I have to beg to differ because my friends and I are very confident in ourselves and how we look and so are many other black women.
I have several black friends I'm white WITH CHEREKEE IN ME...If I was single I WOULD DATE OR GO OUT WITH A BLACK LADY ...I SEE ALOT OF BLACK GUYS WITH WHITE WOMEN WHAT THE HECK ...IF A WHITE MAN & A BLACK WOMAN GET ALONG & IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER THAT GOOD ...
Mark_Thomas61

Concord, NH

#7 Aug 2, 2010
The White Race is SUPERIOR.

In Carmel Indiana, we WHITES are like
gods, so why should be mix our superior
WHITE GENES and BLOOD with sub-humans??
25 yr old white woman

Byrdstown, TN

#8 Sep 17, 2010
Sometimes, if I am having a break from writing my thesis for grad school, I will entertain myself (or make myself sick, whichever the case may be), by looking at TOPIX. Although for a long while, my friends and I have tried to find the most UNintelligent living being among TOPIX Land; however, I am confident in saying that the hunt is over. Ding! Ding! Ding!! We have a winner girls.

You know Kim, maybe your level of education should be exercised a bit. I completely agree with the second post..How could you possibly come onto the conclusions that you have so freely posted?

If you know how to use the Dictionary, a large book with words and definitions in it, I highly suggest that you find the word: STEREOTYPE noun or STEREOTYPICAL adjective or STEREOTYPING verb.

Good luck finding a man as wacky as you....My girlfriends and I haven't had any luck on it yet!
Ho Dee Doo

“Just Brew It !!!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#9 Sep 20, 2010
Mark_Thomas61 wrote:
The White Race is SUPERIOR.
In Carmel Indiana, we WHITES are like
gods, so why should be mix our superior
WHITE GENES and BLOOD with sub-humans??
Of course we should not mix with the subs.
SWP
agreed

Desoto, TX

#10 Oct 11, 2010
1: we don't give a crap about your education, that fact alone doesn't make you better than anyone else on here
I like how you felt the need to just throw that tid bit in your post like we would give a sh*t what you had to say because of it
2. I finished my doctorate a few years ago & I know I didn't have the time or the mindset to come on here & try to make people feel beneath me
3. Your need to do so shows how truly uneducated & cultured you really are. Good luck in life because you are going to need it.
25 yr old white woman wrote:
Sometimes, if I am having a break from writing my thesis for grad school, I will entertain myself (or make myself sick, whichever the case may be), by looking at TOPIX. Although for a long while, my friends and I have tried to find the most UNintelligent living being among TOPIX Land; however, I am confident in saying that the hunt is over. Ding! Ding! Ding!! We have a winner girls.
You know Kim, maybe your level of education should be exercised a bit. I completely agree with the second post..How could you possibly come onto the conclusions that you have so freely posted?
If you know how to use the Dictionary, a large book with words and definitions in it, I highly suggest that you find the word: STEREOTYPE noun or STEREOTYPICAL adjective or STEREOTYPING verb.
Good luck finding a man as wacky as you....My girlfriends and I haven't had any luck on it yet!

Since: Apr 11

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 11, 2011
Well I am a black woman who believes it may have more to do with your location than your race. Kokomo is a little scarce when it comes to educated black men. And just to address you all that called African Americans subhuman....... I am very human and you can hide your face behind this screen but you can't hide from the Lord so God Bless and grow up. P.S. if your grandpa would have left my ancestors where they were you my dear wouldn't be having this issue. Blame him bahahahahaha
ANDTHEREUHAVEIT

Kokomo, IN

#12 May 10, 2011
Mark_Thomas61 wrote:
The White Race is SUPERIOR.
In Carmel Indiana, we WHITES are like
gods, so why should be mix our superior
WHITE GENES and BLOOD with sub-humans??
Well right now you "White" people are minority...and you sound stupid!!! I'm sure you wouldn't say that around a crowd of black people, asians, latino/latinas, or anyone minority! You're a coward for that comment!!!
boo

Indianapolis, IN

#13 May 11, 2011
As an educated mixed woman, I can say from personal experience that the more educated you are, the harder it is to find a decent guy. It's been my experience that men in general are often intimidated but a woman who's far more intelligent than he is. It has very little if anything to do with race
boo

Indianapolis, IN

#14 May 11, 2011
Mark_Thomas61 wrote:
The White Race is SUPERIOR.

In Carmel Indiana, we WHITES are like
gods, so why should be mix our superior
WHITE GENES and BLOOD with sub-humans??
You are an idiot who should not be allowed to breed. I take pity on whomever decides to settle for your worthless ass and just pray she is intelligent enough to not succumb to your demented delusional way of thinking. If the white race is so damn superior why then are they the MINORITY? The answer is simple of course, they breed idiots like you
brown man

Calgary, Canada

#15 Aug 9, 2011
Kim is right. I'm a latino man and I will never date a black girl, not because of racism but because I'm not attracted at all. For me the whiter the better, but I have a difficult time getting a a white woman interested on me (I'm not white). Sad truth is white people are beautiful.

Is interesting how most of people doesn't want to see and tell the truth. I know it hurts, I suffer myself of rejection because of my race, still, and this is ironic, I will always aspire a white, or at least asian woman

Thanks for being honest Kim
ANDTHEREUHAVEIT

Falls Church, VA

#16 Aug 23, 2011
of course I do hate GGR!!!
HPE

Kokomo, IN

#17 Aug 27, 2011
ANDTHEREUHAVEIT wrote:
of course I do hate GGR!!!
learn the definition of the word before trying to use it, it means ignorant, and that's what you're being so I guess that's what you are
Wendy - UK

London, UK

#18 Dec 7, 2011
brown man wrote:
Kim is right. I'm a latino man and I will never date a black girl, not because of racism but because I'm not attracted at all. For me the whiter the better, but I have a difficult time getting a a white woman interested on me (I'm not white). Sad truth is white people are beautiful.
Is interesting how most of people doesn't want to see and tell the truth. I know it hurts, I suffer myself of rejection because of my race, still, and this is ironic, I will always aspire a white, or at least asian woman
Thanks for being honest Kim
You poor thing. I feel sorry for you, if you are not careful you will end up a lonely old fella with that attitude. If godhad wanted you to be a different person/colour, he would have made you so.
gotcha

Kokomo, IN

#19 Dec 22, 2011
IMMA A BLACK MAN WITH 2 KIDS AND BY THE SAME WOMAN.TO TRUTHFUL A BLACK WOMAN HAVE TOO MUCH HATE WITH WHO THEY ARE AT TIME YOU DONT GET YO WAY BOOM THERE IT IS BLACK MEN AINT SHIT,YOU TALK SHIT BOUT THIS AND THAT BOOM THERE IT IS,YOU SAY GET A JOB CAUSE YOU DONT HAVE WHAT YOU WANT BOOM THERE IT IS.SEE WE DONT GIVE UP ON YOU,YOU GIVR UP ON YOU.WHY TALK BOUT BLACK MEN LIKE WE AINT SHIT AND WE USE WOMEN.EVERYBODY HAVE THERE OWN MIND WHEATHER THEY BEEN LOCK UP FPR DRUGS OR WHAT EVER DONT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO LOOK DOWN ON NO MAN.WE ARE AS GOOD AS ANY MAN YOU JUST HAVE TO UNSTAND SOME AND HELP THEM ON THE WAY CAUSE WE NEED GUIDENESS RIGHT LONG WITH YOU SO HELP EACH OTHER CAN MAKE GOLD..
wellwellwell

Garden City, MI

#20 Dec 29, 2011
gotcha wrote:
IMMA A BLACK MAN WITH 2 KIDS AND BY THE SAME WOMAN.TO TRUTHFUL A BLACK WOMAN HAVE TOO MUCH HATE WITH WHO THEY ARE AT TIME YOU DONT GET YO WAY BOOM THERE IT IS BLACK MEN AINT SHIT,YOU TALK SHIT BOUT THIS AND THAT BOOM THERE IT IS,YOU SAY GET A JOB CAUSE YOU DONT HAVE WHAT YOU WANT BOOM THERE IT IS.SEE WE DONT GIVE UP ON YOU,YOU GIVR UP ON YOU.WHY TALK BOUT BLACK MEN LIKE WE AINT SHIT AND WE USE WOMEN.EVERYBODY HAVE THERE OWN MIND WHEATHER THEY BEEN LOCK UP FPR DRUGS OR WHAT EVER DONT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO LOOK DOWN ON NO MAN.WE ARE AS GOOD AS ANY MAN YOU JUST HAVE TO UNSTAND SOME AND HELP THEM ON THE WAY CAUSE WE NEED GUIDENESS RIGHT LONG WITH YOU SO HELP EACH OTHER CAN MAKE GOLD..
. Well in regards to this... I'm a black woman and the first thing I noticed about your post were mispelled words and lack of punctuation marks. So the type of man we are talking about I'm not sure if you're him. No disrespect. You say you have children.... well did u bless her with her dream wedding or is she only good enough to be your babies mother?? You said we be like *get a job*.... dude you're a grown ass man. Do we really need to tell you that it takes money to live?? Men like that are a dime a dozen...... when looking for a good man you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet a prince.
Truth on History Karma

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Dec 27, 2012
White race can't be superior, when they stole and enslaved various people.
Not providing God given freedom to obtain an education and live means
that you dominate because truth is other races will surpass your race.
In this century, people of color will be the majority and will have power in
numbers to dominate.
What goes around, will come back.
Mark_Thomas61 wrote:
The White Race is SUPERIOR.
In Carmel Indiana, we WHITES are like
gods, so why should be mix our superior
WHITE GENES and BLOOD with sub-humans??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kokomo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
have you ever slept with your dog? (Nov '07) Aug 10 USS LIBERTY 12
Does anyone know where I could hire some day labor Aug 9 Resident 2
Lusungu Alois Con artist Jul 28 Newgirl 3
News Mysterious event reported near Tipton-Howard Co... (Apr '08) Jul 25 Jeff allen 127
Does anyone know what happened to former Judge ... (Oct '15) Jul 23 gns 3
New ownership of Club Fitness 24 - One More Gym! Jul 22 A Matthews 1
applebees pothead worker matt pinkham is mattma... (May '14) Jun '17 Susan 5

Kokomo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kokomo Mortgages