Murder Suspect Found in Washington

Full story: KTVA Anchorage

Both suspects in the 2008 killing of Darrell Cavaness are now in custody. Last week U.S. Marshals in Washington state picked up Joshua Erickson, 30, who is charged with the crime along with co-defendant Chawn D. Summerall, who is already in custody in Anchorage.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2013
Dannie Daly-Cavaness

Eagle River, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Thank dear Lord. I pray everday for justice for our Darrell. Please keep the prayers coming and pray for all that have yet to recieve justice for their loved ones.
Dannie
Debbie

Lexington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

I have been praying for the Lord, to make the hidden things, of darkness come to light. Praise Him for Joshua Erikson, to have been arrested, also!
Dannie Daly- Cavaness

Eagle River, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Not sure how to respond to that, too many emotions inside me now. No words. I'm hoping you are glad that erickson will be brought to justice so a flicker of of evil is put out.
Dannie Daly- Cavaness
Dannette Daly-Cavaness

Eagle River, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Why has there been no words spoken about the brual murder of Darrell. Maybe if they say some pictures it would open thier minds. I'm getting a bit hardened by the lack of support for my/our precious Darrell. Ask questions then you may speak.
D
Dannie Daly

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Today, June 9th is our 24th year together. I miss my Darrell more than one can imagine. I won't be camping or fishing, my best friend is/was taken away. I pray you have peace my love.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kodiak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kodiak, Alaska, Has Most Expensive Haircut in US Jul '14 KKKafeteria Chris... 9
Cindy Carson Jul '14 Old Friend 1
Debate: Marijuana - Kodiak, AK (Dec '10) Apr '14 Seurie 11
Kodiak Music Selection (Sep '12) Apr '14 Musikologist 13
1993 kodiak 400 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Anonymous 1
Help me find my father (Jun '13) Jun '13 Alexandra 1
'Deadliest Catch': Josh Harris gets the Corneli... (May '13) May '13 james charvat 1

Search the Kodiak Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Kodiak Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kodiak People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••