Church gives sex offender a role in step toward the priesthood

There are 4 comments on the Anchorage Daily News story from Jan 10, 2008, titled Church gives sex offender a role in step toward the priesthood. In it, Anchorage Daily News reports that:

Published: January 10th, 2008 12:06 AM Last Modified: January 10th, 2008 08:25 AM A registered sex offender who served more than a year in prison for sexually abusing minors is wearing robes that signal he has ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anchorage Daily News.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 31, 2008
good! Put a sex offender in the priest hood... yikes! What a mess! Aren't there enough pedophile priests?
JJJ

Tinley Park, IL

#2 Feb 25, 2008
What was the Bishop thinking?I think this is an OCA Bishop.
JJ Thomson

Stamford, CT

#3 Feb 26, 2008
The OCA bishop, Bishop Nicolai, made this fellow a "reader" to gain money from his family. This bishop will be deposed shortly.
JJJ

Tinley Park, IL

#4 Apr 22, 2008
Praise God. Nicolai is now under suspension. The only problem is that Herman is now acting as this diocees Bishop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kodiak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kodiak Music Selection (Sep '12) Feb '15 Musikologist 15
Scottish Girl Looking For an Alaskan Penpal!!!! Feb '15 xxsazzaxx 1
News Vessel haulout system something 'like Egyptians... Feb '15 jax23willis 1
News Tides suggest where big earthquakes may strike Jan '15 Ned 1
Daniel S Sullivan… LIES, LIES and MORE LIES…wan... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Worried voter 1
Will you submit to sharia law (Oct '14) Oct '14 Country boy 1
News AK Beat: Anchorage police ask for public's help... (Oct '14) Oct '14 andres 1
More from around the web

Kodiak People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]