Richardjr

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

HR a PT Med student at South College Knoxville was to take a semester exam Thursday morning. He didn't make it. Knoxville city officer Joseph Bowers, arrested him some time Thursday. one report says for recless driving and DUI, he is 47, and that his car was impounded. His car was not impounded and is missing. stolen? by wrecker and/or police? Officer won't be back until Tuesday night. one police report says he was released Thursday, but he didn't get out. Another police report says he was released by a Knoxville city judge Friday, about 10 AM today. But, Knox County is still holding him at 7:30 PM Friday. They say to do background checks that just take time. Released Thursday and still holding him at 7:30 PM Friday to do Background checks? Where is his car and where is he? Is he beat up by the police and they are wating untill he heals some. Untill he signs a waver that the police did nothing wrong. I need a civil rights lawyer. He is a full time student and unemployed. Can this kind of treatment really happen in Knoxvill, TN?
ACLU

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

You should
Contact your local ACLU
ACLU

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Or if he's black then don't worry they will be riots in no time haha j/k

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville