Medicaid/Medicare Fraud

Medicaid/Medicare Fraud

Posted in the Knox Forum

BillyJean

Monticello, IN

#1 Apr 11, 2012
Whatever happened with the Doctors Hospital investigation a few years ago, where the Feds raided some local homes for information regarding Medicaid and Medicare fraud? I've heard rumors recently about conduct, but nothing substantial about the investigation of the charges. Was the whole thing just dropped?
jim

North Webster, IN

#2 Apr 17, 2012
yea its was Dr. aitman damodarn i belive is how iti s spelled it was settled an he now has a practice rite in town
BillyJean

Monticello, IN

#3 May 1, 2012
These were guys that wanted to buy Starke Memorial a while back. One of them had a big home in Knox, and one of the others lived in Goshen or someplace. This was a different case then Damodarin. I think they were under investigation, and that's why Doctors Hospital didn't buy Starke. LaPorte bought it instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bridegrooms of Knox, IN (Nov '13) Apr 12 Whoisit? 48
luke weldon where are u?? (Jun '13) Feb '16 lukeweldon 3
subway Jan '16 brandon123 1
WANTED: 1 night rental for married couple Dec '15 Respect2Glory 1
NUSBAUM Elkin Funeral home (May '15) Oct '15 The Rev 5
Jeremi Ison (Oct '11) Oct '15 Friend 5
News Column: Indiana highway gives us lesson in econ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Corruption Killer 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knox Mortgages