what happen to get rev birch to move ...

what happen to get rev birch to move on ( yea )

Posted in the Knobel Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
corning member

Peoria, AZ

#1 May 18, 2012
I think birch of grace baptist church on 5th street at 5th an eaton birch was seen moving any one knows why he left tell me at jaketheb@live.com
who cares

Mountain Home, AR

#2 May 18, 2012
who cares
resident of corning

Mountain Home, AR

#3 May 19, 2012
the mans home has mold in it and causing health problems. his wife been sick a lot.
avon

Pineville, AR

#4 May 19, 2012
I can't say that I blame him for leaving. Besides the mold in the house there are some Church members who really need a reality check! You would never know that some of them were so called "Christians" from their attitude and the way they act!! He is a good man, it's their loss!
The Whole Truth

Mountain Home, AR

#5 May 19, 2012
Sure hate to see the pastor go, but there are usually 4 to take his place. It seems Corning has a church on almost every corner. With all the churches and preachers in this town, one would think everybody would get a real deal in this town and not have to drive 30-50 miles to buy something!!
info

Mountain Home, AR

#6 May 20, 2012
I hear the moved up by Little Rock , I hear they had a hard time making ends meat, like many others in Corning.
corning member

Peoria, AZ

#7 May 22, 2012
the guy was a creep to say the least hope he didmove to little rock for ever he was making over 500 week how can he have hard times with money his wife had a job and his gay son do not understand birch happy he is gone
guy from paragould

Peoria, AZ

#8 May 22, 2012
birch seem to like to cause problems here is in hopes a better person takes his place that would not take much
info

Mountain Home, AR

#9 May 22, 2012
yes he seemed like a creep, didnt know she worked.How did he try to cause problems ?
guy from paragould

Peoria, AZ

#10 May 22, 2012
birch every time he saw my son at the store or ? would not speak to him once even spoke to him nasty in a low voice where my son could not make it out and once he had gravel a big pile and had a few kids take some of the gravel and trow rocks at a few homes and found it funny he even bought a house next door to his and tore it down now he could be living in it and so many more things could be said he once tried to take someones home away or so I was told and I was told he is still there how sad
avon

Brockwell, AR

#12 May 22, 2012
I don't beleive any of this junk! He seemed like a nice man to me. You people are probably some of those "church member" who are always trying to cause trouble and even tried to take over the Church. You have some members who are filled with hate and act like children! I know this for a fact!! You should be ashamed of yourselves and you know who you are!!!!
guy from paragould

Peoria, AZ

#13 May 23, 2012
you should be ashame these are not junk nirch has been wrong for that church for years the guy before him lee he was good and honest but birch what a creep hope he rots buys a house just to tear it down and then tries to condem another house he wanted to tear down getting kids to trow rocks at houses and more he use to say to me robert I want you to shut up he would not talk to me or anything but to be rude his gay son is alright but not him I knew him 8 years and saw his actions since I live real close to the church on eaton and 5th
birch can not even do a good sermon have you herd him like he is reading a program
avon

Brockwell, AR

#15 May 23, 2012
I am not ashamed, I happen to know what I am talking about. Are you one of the church members? There are members of that Church who hold grudges and are very rude and hateful. Wolves in sheeps clothing!!
The Whole truth

Mountain Home, AR

#16 May 23, 2012
Avon, I know some of those people who go to that church, and, you are right. How they can call themselves Christians is beyond me!
info

Mountain Home, AR

#17 May 23, 2012
That is one of the main reasons I do not attend church , most all churches have a bunch of crap starters in them.
avon

Brockwell, AR

#18 May 23, 2012
The Whole truth wrote:
Avon, I know some of those people who go to that church, and, you are right. How they can call themselves Christians is beyond me!
I agree totally!!
resident of corning

Mountain Home, AR

#19 May 23, 2012
And Jesus said "he who has nosin, let himcast the first stone." Also said if you judge a prson you will receive that same judgement.you find trouble in and oujt of church both, no one is perfect.but some people do try to do good. don't look over them because of one or 2 you doln't agree with.
avon

Ash Flat, AR

#20 May 26, 2012
I'm not judging just stating facts! You are right you do find trouble in and out of church but people who claim to be "CHRISTIANS" should live by a higher standard and be act in a christian way.
Oh Boy

United States

#21 May 26, 2012
I really doubt anyone on this topic is a "church member" considering his name is spelled BURCH not BIRCH.
smith and handovers

Peoria, AZ

#22 May 27, 2012
I call him birch not burch why
Basterd
In
church
home of god ?
hey they are rude the church use to have a soup kitchen and do things for others no more they need rev lee back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knobel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 min Reality Check 42,196
spreading the flu 3 hr sue 4
Mallory brown (Aug '17) 10 hr Ambur 10
FedEx is Hiring 10 hr Amy 2
Taco Bell (Jul '17) Tue Pedro 26
cornings sexiest Tue dixin cider 28
Taco Bell Competition Claims Hepatitis A Is Smo... Tue tAco hell 11

Knobel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance