Murder in Knob Noster
stealth

Warrensburg, MO

#83 Dec 27, 2009
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>Since you don't have ANY correct details, maybe you should refrain from making any comments!!!! It's people like you who rush to judgement that spread rumors and hurt innocent people! Get the facts before you start slapping away at your keyboard. It would be good if you could take some time and pray for this family.
Sorry what I was told came from a friend who used to be a tenant at the apartment that was informed by the landlord. Even funnier is how you jump my case for what I posted yet in your hypocritical way decide to start judging me. Maybe YOU should get YOUR facts straight before you post. Or better yet do us all a favor and just don't post. Think you can handle that?
stealth

Warrensburg, MO

#84 Dec 27, 2009
Craigc wrote:
<quoted text>
First off you dont have any clue once so ever about what your talking about. As far as details go ,you dont have any of them either.. The family is good friends of mine and they are good people. I know them all personally and they would never do anything like that at all to there kid or anyone else's. So i think the family and friends including my self have been thou enough the last few days, so i think people like you STEALTH need to get your own life and worry about your own family. Its called KARMA so if i was you i'd watchout because it coming back to you shortly bud.
craig c
Hey Craig you're only 10 miles away, you want to settle this dispute face to face instead of being a keyboard warrior from behind your PC? Even though you're a b.s. talker, I don't take your threats lightly.

I guess you should also tell the landlord they're a liar too because that's where the info came from.

I think tards like Craig C need to stop being an internet rambo and mind their own business.
stealth

Warrensburg, MO

#85 Dec 27, 2009
Craigc wrote:
I think that everyone needs to stop talking about it cause their is only a few of us that even know whats going one and stealth and aussie dont have clue. In a time like this everyone should grab a hand and say i pray for jacob and robin and the rest of their family. They need help- now more than ever .You people with no life that think your tough siiting behind a key board talking trash under some fake names is life than maybe its your people who need the death plenty. WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN DAMN FAMILY AND YOUR OWN LIFE.
Craig Cockrum
LOL Craig Cockrum...nice last name....bet you got picked on in school and now you're angry so you use this place as your soundboard...when you're not wearing your pink skirt. lol Get a life. Loser.
stealth

Warrensburg, MO

#86 Dec 27, 2009
Wise One wrote:
Obviously you don't have ANY details...be careful about what you read in the papers and see on the news about the situation; when has the media ever been a reliable factual source. True, it is horrible the outcome but NOT AT ALL intentional. Do you know about the injuries sustained to the mother attempting to save her newborn, do you know the layout of the kitchen and the whirlpool flat range electric stove (which is highly reviewed as "extra counterspace" look it up), do you know the people involved personally, do you know the 19 month old who is "expected to survive" (as the media words it) was not even in the house during the fire and had absolutely no injuries nor health issues stemming from this...I would say do your research but I'd just be eating my words due to the lack of facts and love for drama in the media, just don't be too quick to judge because accidents happen with all parents and everyone who has children knows what i'm talking about...
<quoted text>
Ah ok...but it's ok for you to judge someone else when even YOU don't have all the data....way to go there mr. hypocrite....but FYI the info I got came from the landlord herself....but yeah I'm sorry I wash my hands of this now...folks like you, teacher and craig cocksucker seem to also be quick to judge too....even then why would you put your kid on top of the stove? That's asking for trouble....well then again I forgot not everyone things as logically as I...have a nice day.
non ya

Warrensburg, MO

#87 Dec 27, 2009
ok stealth it has been 3 months and it would appear that you have NO LIFE what so ever being that you are still getting on here and talking a bunch of non sense. The things you are saying are lies as well. The landlord you state you got all your info from is NOT a woman so get you shit straight and leave this damn family alone they have been through enough!!!!
stealth

Warrensburg, MO

#88 Dec 27, 2009
non ya wrote:
ok stealth it has been 3 months and it would appear that you have NO LIFE what so ever being that you are still getting on here and talking a bunch of non sense. The things you are saying are lies as well. The landlord you state you got all your info from is NOT a woman so get you shit straight and leave this damn family alone they have been through enough!!!!
Hey non ya I wasn't responding to you so why don't you STFU. Can you do that?
KN guy

Warrensburg, MO

#89 Dec 27, 2009
Wow, we have some real hypocrites on this topic.

Maybe stealth was misinformed on what he/she was told but in no way shape or form did I see him/her trying to make false accusations against the mother. It's more like he/she was "told" something by another party, then posted. Second hand hearsay. Did anyone else besides myself actually see this?

But what really gets me is how comes some of you sit there, jump to conclusions and tell stealth that he/she needs to get his/her facts straight and such before he/she posts, but then in the very next sentence accuse him/her of being a liar and spreading false rumors?

Are you not being hypocritical to say that? I think so!
non ya

Warrensburg, MO

#90 Dec 28, 2009
seriously people all of you need to get a life and think about the innocent child that is gone now and have some respect. This family has been through more than enough and nobody needs your hearsay or or false accusations spread on here. For crying out loud it has been 3 months since this tragic accident have some decentcy and get a life and stay off this board being internet bullies! Stealth if you have something to say we can arrange that since you like to target people online so much!!
stealth

Warrensburg, MO

#91 Dec 28, 2009
Yeah non ya I have something to say....ok I'm sorry I posted some info someone told me, and that I didn't have concrete facts. Never did I think a bunch of you would come out of the wood work and proceed to slander me all in the same sentence of chastising me for something I posted, all while acting like little innocent angels that can do no wrong. But I guess if being a hypocritical internet bully makes ya feel good so be it.

And no I don't "target" people, heck this thread is the first I ever made...but if/when you decide to drag my name thru the mud I'm gonna stand up and defend myself. I see obviously you have a problem with that non ya.

And I don't care how long ago it was either. I had forgotten about this thread until I was doing a search on Knob Noster and it came up. So um yeah even if I'm late to the party I'm still going to put my 2 cents in, like it or not. You have the option of not reading my response, which it is not my problem if you do and decide you don't like it.

The way I see it, maybe I was wrong posting what I posted, but you sure weren't anymore right to start judging me which some of you clearly did.

Also non ya, I believe this incident happened Oct 23 did it not? How is that 3 months ago? More like 2 months and 4 days ago. Need me to break it down 4 ya? Nov 23 would be 1 month later, Dec 24 would be 2 months later. Today is Dec 28. Not quite 3 months yet. Yeah I can count.
non ya

Warrensburg, MO

#92 Dec 28, 2009
this is not the first threat you have made get your shit straight and grow up you called craig out for him defending our friends. You werent there you don't know them or anything about it so please just back off!!
stealth

Warrensburg, MO

#93 Dec 28, 2009
Ok non ya, I know you like to hear yourself talk so lets down to the basics.

Yes I called Craig C out...when someone like him wants to talk tough from behind their monitor, yes I will call them out. That's not a threat. It's called a challenge. There's a BIG difference between a threat and a challenge. I never made any threats.

Before you start typing away with your "holier than thou" hypocritical attitude, MAYBE YOU should get YOUR facts straight, or better yet re-read the post before you post. See your shit stinks too now don't it?

Furthermore going off of your posts, you were NEVER a part of this conversation until YESTERDAY...unless of course you're posing under a different user name. So perhaps you should just crawl back under your rock. You weren't invited here, so leave now.

Last but not least don't tell me what the fuck to do. CAN YOU FUCKING HANDLE THAT??????????
friend

Warrensburg, MO

#95 Jan 22, 2010
Knobnoster Mom wrote:
Nicole, are you done posting on all the different allias here? Honestly! For being one smart blonde, you sure are forgetting they can trace the IP on all the above and see down to the address that posted them.
First of all, there is a 3rd child. She is Jacob's daughter. She was at her mother's this week and was not there for this incident. I am glad since Robin make it very plain to everyone she hate Jacob's daughter.
Second, don't mislead these folks into thinking Robin and Jacob don't do drugs. Shit! They found drugs upstairs in plain sight.
Third, you and I both know that Robin didnt really want this "oops!" child since the beginning. Robin get very irrated when Jacob spend anytime with his youngest son and not her.
Four, it was a glass stove for all who wanted to know. The stove and mircowave was severly burned. Cabinets over the stove were sorched.
Five, explain to me how you can run upstairs real quick to grab your shoes and the carseat is already engulfs in flame? Why didnt she grab for a towel to beat it out? Grab the water hose over the sink?
Six, if she did all the above, how come her hands just have 2nd degree burn? She should had been severly burned if she really try to save the baby?
Seven, I have to wonder if the baby was dead before it was placed on the stove. Either shook it hard enough to get him to shut up or gave it drug to get it to shut up and went too far. We all knows he keep her up at all times of the nights.
Enjoy the facts, folks! Dont let Nicole and her many alias paint this picture of perfect Robin.. she is anything BUT that.
See you at the funeral tomorrow, Nicole!
if this is who i think it is then why did u lave ur son with her if shes such a bad person what kind of person are you
Amazed

Columbia, MO

#96 Feb 3, 2010
Wow, I haven't read on this sight for awhile. Just thought about it today so decided to see if there were any new posts. It seems as though it has gone from a tragic accident with the loss of a baby to all out war between bloggers? And bloggers with potty fingers!!! ha shame on you!
NURSE

Saint Louis, MO

#98 Feb 19, 2010
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>Since you don't have ANY correct details, maybe you should refrain from making any comments!!!! It's people like you who rush to judgement that spread rumors and hurt innocent people! Get the facts before you start slapping away at your keyboard. It would be good if you could take some time and pray for this family.
The fact is that the house was full of meth and marijuana. She should get the death penalty. She went outside to put her other child in the car before she called for help. Too stoned I guess. The infant literally came apart in pieces. That is the fact!
non ya

Saint Louis, MO

#99 Feb 23, 2010
NURSE wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that the house was full of meth and marijuana. She should get the death penalty. She went outside to put her other child in the car before she called for help. Too stoned I guess. The infant literally came apart in pieces. That is the fact!
Nurse from Warrensburg you know none of the FACTS there was no METH!! YOu don't know the story and you should keep your thoughts to yourself if you want to trash someone!! The fact is this tragic ACCIDENT cost a childs life and you all want to sit on this website and put your 2 cents in. You all should be saying a prayer for forgivness!!
unknown

Denver, CO

#100 Jul 31, 2011
I'm hearing some arrests were made over the weekend from this
unknown

Denver, CO

#101 Aug 1, 2011
Missouri Casenet is showing the mother was arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter, endangering the welfare of a child and 3 counts of possesion of a controled substance. All are class C felonys, if convicted of all 5 counts with the maximum...the total sentance could be 35 years
Baptist Messenger

United States

#102 Aug 2, 2011
family friend wrote:
Ok first off you all have no right to judge anything you have heard from hearsay and unless you know her and her family you all need to just but out. This family needs their community and support. SHE DID NOT MURDER her child, she is a GREAT mother. This is a tragic event and I can't believe how many of you wanna sit around and judge and I as a parent know from first hand accidents happen all the time so I want you all to sit back and think long ang hard about the many close calls that everyday parents have!! I am outraged with how quick people are to judge.
Great mother, huh??? What kind of idiot mother would set their baby on a stove and then leave the house. That woman needs to have her other kids taken away and then she needs a good old fashioned horse whipping.
marsha

Florissant, MO

#103 Jan 3, 2012
family friend wrote:
Ok first off you all have no right to judge anything you have heard from hearsay and unless you know her and her family you all need to just but out. This family needs their community and support. SHE DID NOT MURDER her child, she is a GREAT mother. This is a tragic event and I can't believe how many of you wanna sit around and judge and I as a parent know from first hand accidents happen all the time so I want you all to sit back and think long ang hard about the many close calls that everyday parents have!! I am outraged with how quick people are to judge.
what are you all stupid? shes giong to be judged and she will go right where she needs to be.now stuff that in your pipe and smoked it!
shut up

Fort Collins, CO

#104 Jan 3, 2012
what ever happened about this? anyone get arrested, any charges?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knob Noster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for an old friend. (Nov '16) May 8 billy boy 2
Local wives be on alert for this HOMEWRECKER! (Sep '15) Apr '17 Sam copper 3
Who was Driving (Apr '11) Mar '17 Bambam 22
News Green Ridge High School visits Kaysinger Art Sh... Feb '17 Linda Schwermer 1
Eating places in the burg. (Jul '16) Dec '16 hgtyrewq 3
Knob Noster Schools (Jan '16) Dec '16 huhh 2
Your All Around Contracting (Nov '14) Dec '16 family1st 4

Knob Noster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knob Noster Mortgages