Murder in Knob Noster
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
stealth

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 24, 2009
I don't have many details at this time but it turns out yesterday (Oct 23) some drug user killed her 1 week old baby by putting it on the stove with the stove turned on.

As a parent myself it just breaks my heart and really hits home. How can anyone harm such an innocent defenseless little child?

I sure as hell hope they give her the death penalty, and I hope she dies a slow painful death, just as her baby did. There is NO EXCUSE to kill an innocent 1 week old child.
aussie

Perth, Australia

#2 Oct 24, 2009
This is truly terrible! Why are the authorities being secretive about it? Surely the community is outraged... I heard she has another child, apparently only just surviving? How can this happen to innocent children? God bless them
Teacher

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2009
stealth wrote:
I don't have many details at this time but it turns out yesterday (Oct 23) some drug user killed her 1 week old baby by putting it on the stove with the stove turned on.
As a parent myself it just breaks my heart and really hits home. How can anyone harm such an innocent defenseless little child?
I sure as hell hope they give her the death penalty, and I hope she dies a slow painful death, just as her baby did. There is NO EXCUSE to kill an innocent 1 week old child.
Since you don't have ANY correct details, maybe you should refrain from making any comments!!!! It's people like you who rush to judgement that spread rumors and hurt innocent people! Get the facts before you start slapping away at your keyboard. It would be good if you could take some time and pray for this family.
Teacher

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2009
aussie wrote:
This is truly terrible! Why are the authorities being secretive about it? Surely the community is outraged... I heard she has another child, apparently only just surviving? How can this happen to innocent children? God bless them
It is truly terrible, a very tragic accident, the Mom is not a drug user and you need to take time to pray for this family, stop rushing to judgement over something you heard without honestly knowing anything.. my heart breaks for this family and yes God Bless innocent children as well as their families.
Wow

Wichita, KS

#5 Oct 25, 2009
I don't know the details. I used to live in that very complex, two doors down from the apartment that the incident. However, drugs or not, stupidity like this is not warranted. People go to jail for manslaughter when accidentally running people over with their vehicles. It is a horrible horrible incident.
Local area resident

Warsaw, MO

#6 Oct 25, 2009
stealth wrote:
The stove was not turned on when she set the baby on it. She set the baby, which was in a bouncy seat, on the stove and went a few doors down to a friends house. It is assumed that one of her other two childen acdidentilly turned the stove on which ignited the bouncy seat and burned the baby to death. Drugs were found in the house and the monther admited to police that she was high on weed.
Local area resident

Warsaw, MO

#7 Oct 25, 2009
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>It is truly terrible, a very tragic accident, the Mom is not a drug user and you need to take time to pray for this family, stop rushing to judgement over something you heard without honestly knowing anything.. my heart breaks for this family and yes God Bless innocent children as well as their families.
Weed was found in the house and the mother admitted she was high at the time.
Teacher

United States

#8 Oct 26, 2009
Local area resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Weed was found in the house and the mother admitted she was high at the time.
Where are you getting your information? This is the only site that I have read anything about this on, no news programs, papers, nothing, where is everyone getting their information? One person stated "her other two children" She only has one other child? So that leads me to believe the rumors are running wild and there is little truth to them.
Local area resident

Warsaw, MO

#9 Oct 26, 2009
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you getting your information? This is the only site that I have read anything about this on, no news programs, papers, nothing, where is everyone getting their information? One person stated "her other two children" She only has one other child? So that leads me to believe the rumors are running wild and there is little truth to them.
I go to church in Knob Noster with acquaintances of the family.
family friend

Warrensburg, MO

#10 Oct 26, 2009
Ok first off you all have no right to judge anything you have heard from hearsay and unless you know her and her family you all need to just but out. This family needs their community and support. SHE DID NOT MURDER her child, she is a GREAT mother. This is a tragic event and I can't believe how many of you wanna sit around and judge and I as a parent know from first hand accidents happen all the time so I want you all to sit back and think long ang hard about the many close calls that everyday parents have!! I am outraged with how quick people are to judge.
local area resident

Shawnee, KS

#11 Oct 26, 2009
This is an outrage !!!! How can you people judge this beautiful loving mother of two ? The media exaggerates excessivly, everyone should be praying for this familly, she was an extremly outstanding mother and wife. She is grieving and people like you have to add insult to injury...get the facts straight before judging because one day all of you will be judged I guarantee it...Please find it in your hearts to pray not only for the family but for the little baby. P.s He was not one week old...
family friend

Warrensburg, MO

#12 Oct 26, 2009
everyone of you vultures need to keep your "opions" to yourself! she is a wonderful mother and a great person ive never met a more loving and caring mother and frind in my life. Have a heart and understand she is dealing with a lot and she needs support and god right now. she did NOT murder her baby. he was her pride and joy. it makes me sick how ppl can listen to rumors and jump to conclusions so fast! get a life and stop trying to make it harder on her and her family
coworker of the father

Springdale, AR

#13 Oct 26, 2009
reading these horrible comments made me want to judge this lady and since reading the update for the warrensburg paper I have to ask God for forgiveness. We don't know what happened only that an innocent child was taken before it's time. No matter how it left this world it still has to be one of the MOST heartbreaking experiences to loose a child of any age in death before yourself!!!! My prayers go out to this family for their loss and I only hope that if they believe in God, they can find comfort in knowing that at such a young age it is now in the loving arms of our Lord. All of you who read these things say a prayer for the family and ask God to forgive you if you have passed judgement on this lady especially if you do not know her.
filled with sorrow

Springdale, AR

#14 Oct 26, 2009
I am a mother and a grandmother. I love my children and my grandchildren. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to not only loose your child much less to loose one in such a horrible way. All of those of you who are being judgemental need to step back, put aside your opinions and bring to life your compassion!! May God be with this family. May they find some sort of comfort that their baby is now with our Heavenly Father surrounded by loving Angels and will never have to ebdure the hatred and violence that our world now is so full of!
Teacher

United States

#15 Oct 26, 2009
Local area resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I go to church in Knob Noster with acquaintances of the family.
Wow! you got the gossip at church! "Judge not lest ye be judged by the same judgement." Instead of spreading that across the internet maybe you should pray for the family. That is scarey to hear that you heard the information at CHURCH and are spreading it around true or not, that is not the way I would think you would want to handle it, If it is true and I am not saying it is I would think you would be even more concerned and more prayerful!
Former Neighbor

Sedalia, MO

#16 Oct 26, 2009
Just so everyone can get the facts:

http://www.dailystarjournal.com/main.asp...
Craigc

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Oct 26, 2009
stealth wrote:
First off you dont have any clue once so ever about what your talking about. As far as details go ,you dont have any of them either.. The family is good friends of mine and they are good people. I know them all personally and they would never do anything like that at all to there kid or anyone else's. So i think the family and friends including my self have been thou enough the last few days, so i think people like you STEALTH need to get your own life and worry about your own family. Its called KARMA so if i was you i'd watchout because it coming back to you shortly bud.
craig c
Craigc

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Oct 26, 2009
I think that everyone needs to stop talking about it cause their is only a few of us that even know whats going one and stealth and aussie dont have clue. In a time like this everyone should grab a hand and say i pray for jacob and robin and the rest of their family. They need help- now more than ever .You people with no life that think your tough siiting behind a key board talking trash under some fake names is life than maybe its your people who need the death plenty. WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN DAMN FAMILY AND YOUR OWN LIFE.
Craig Cockrum
Local area resident

Warsaw, MO

#19 Oct 26, 2009
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! you got the gossip at church! "Judge not lest ye be judged by the same judgement." Instead of spreading that across the internet maybe you should pray for the family. That is scarey to hear that you heard the information at CHURCH and are spreading it around true or not, that is not the way I would think you would want to handle it, If it is true and I am not saying it is I would think you would be even more concerned and more prayerful!
I certainly don't see where I was judging anyone. I was merely attempting to explain this wasn't deliberate "murder" as the original post indicated. I would think a teacher would have the ability to simply read and not twist my comments to be something they're not. I am deeply saddened and concerned by the incident.
Craig C

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Oct 26, 2009
filled with sorrow wrote:
I am a mother and a grandmother. I love my children and my grandchildren. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to not only loose your child much less to loose one in such a horrible way. All of those of you who are being judgemental need to step back, put aside your opinions and bring to life your compassion!! May God be with this family. May they find some sort of comfort that their baby is now with our Heavenly Father surrounded by loving Angels and will never have to ebdure the hatred and violence that our world now is so full of!
Filled with sorrow, i have been reading this junk on this site for a couple days now and im just glad to know that there are still good people in this world. THANK YOU for your thoughts and prayers cause my friend and his family need them right now, more than ever. Ive been friends with him for around a year now and jacob and his wife are good people and this shouldnt of happened they didnt deserve this at all. But yes your are right is in good hands now. This world needs more people like you . thank you for your thoughts and concerns.
Craig cockrum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knob Noster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was Driving (Apr '11) Aug 25 Nate 20
News Lawsuit accuses municipalities of targeting the... Aug 22 VeeBee 6
News Holden woman charged with attempted kidnapping (Nov '11) Aug 1 Elisam55 6
Searching For Innocent Biological Father (Jan '16) Jul '16 Melanie 4
Kody erisman Jul '16 Anonymous 1
Eating places in the burg. Jul '16 Oldschoolmom 1
Should a male student be allowed to wear fake b... (Apr '14) Jul '16 sxrpents 12

Knob Noster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knob Noster Mortgages