The Bridge to Nowhere and a few thoug...

The Bridge to Nowhere and a few thoughts...

Posted in the Knik-Fairview Forum

Tyler Durden

Medford, OR

#1 Oct 23, 2006
Well I just got back from my first trip to Alaska helping out a friend. What an awesome place! A true act of God. I really enjoy the Palmer-Wasilla-Knik area and was thinking about buying some land out there from my friend. Anyway, a am planning on going up in late January (or whenever the Ititerod Trials happen) to get the idea if it is the right thing to do. I want to experience the coldest time before investing in anything out there. I am leaning towards going for the purchase a retreat only. But if the winters for me are not all that bad for me, I may just move out there. Anyway, what is tha latest with building the bridge to Anchorage? Is it realistic in the next 5 years? I keep getting conflicting information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knik-Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islamic Training Camp in Wasilla area ? Jul 21 Resident X 1
News Sarah Palin's Son Track Arrested for Punching a... (Jan '16) Jul 20 WasteWater 23
Houston Music Thread (Aug '13) Jul 8 King Los Reigns 22
Pat Smith deceives public getting her husband (... Jun '16 concerned 1
Brian Weslow and Kacey Adams Jun '16 concerned 2
Levi Johnson get a go fund me acct for bogus ch... Jun '16 folk 1

Knik-Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knik-Fairview Mortgages