Motorcycle Clubs in Terre Haute?

Posted in the Knightsville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Newby30

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Apr 23, 2012
I am new to towm and am interrested in hanging out with a real bike club. I have seen a couple Cloven Hoofs around, but know nothing of them. I keep seeing a Sons of Silence member on a whit and red springer, but have not met him. I heard there are Diablos here, but have yet to see any. Where do these guys like to party? do they have clubhouses here? Any info would be great
gangster

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Apr 23, 2012
Try google. They have online membership available.
Do you know how to cook meth? Do you consider all women bitches ?
We have openings for low lifes...
Newby30 wrote:
I am new to towm and am interrested in hanging out with a real bike club. I have seen a couple Cloven Hoofs around, but know nothing of them. I keep seeing a Sons of Silence member on a whit and red springer, but have not met him. I heard there are Diablos here, but have yet to see any. Where do these guys like to party? do they have clubhouses here? Any info would be great
Brett

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 23, 2012
Go to the Sons of Silence weekly Moped race down Wabash. It's quite the hoot!! Big fas asses riding little DUI 50mm scooters!!

Led by Bronson the Bitch!!!
JustAnotherAssho le

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Newby30 wrote:
They all three have clubhouses in town and they're not hard to find. Sons of Silence have a pretty small presence in Terre Haute. I'm pretty sure the Hooves are the largest locally and the Diablos have had some setbacks recently.
VCSD

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Apr 23, 2012
Newby30 wrote:
Go back to Greene County loser, we don't need anymore of your kind.
WDM

Terre Haute, IN

#7 May 1, 2012
VCSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to Greene County loser, we don't need anymore of your kind.
I agree, just another piece of white trash littering our streets. "oh look at me, I'm a tough guy on a bike, with stupid tattos"
WDM

Terre Haute, IN

#9 May 1, 2012
JustAnotherAsshole wrote:
<quoted text>
What stereotype do you fall into? My guess would be the preppy yuppie bitch crowd.
Oh look another tough guy! Take off your camo hat and TapOut shirt and get with the program. "Hey watch your mouth man, I like bikers" Arrrrrr! Yes I am just another Ahole, so get used to it or don't read my posts.
PrettyGirl

Terre Haute, IN

#14 May 1, 2012
WDM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, just another piece of white trash littering our streets. "oh look at me, I'm a tough guy on a bike, with stupid tattos"
You Hush! Stop being so Hateful I happen to Love Bikes & Tattoo's,Totally Hot..The more Ink the better ;)
MC is my family

Terre Haute, IN

#15 May 2, 2012
Hey Newby30, Well, judging by your knowledge of local clubs, you ain't as NEW as you CLAIM to be..Stop throwin names, tryin to get wars goin ya dumbass...Idiots like you would NEVER be let anywhere near a clubhouse...These guys DO have standards ya know...I would bet ANYTHING you rate FAR BENEATH them...take your stupidity elsewhere!
Go get a RUB! They MIGHT have you!
Odyssius

Thomson, GA

#18 May 25, 2012
Newby30 wrote:
This screams cop.....
MC is my Family

Terre Haute, IN

#19 May 26, 2012
Odyssius wrote:
<quoted text> This screams cop.....
No, it just screams STUPIDITY...They aren't even spelling it right...It's HOOVES...CLOVEN HOOVES....they are just as stupid as we suspected! lol
MC is my Family

Terre Haute, IN

#20 May 26, 2012
JustAnotherAsshole wrote:
<quoted text>
What stereotype do you fall into? My guess would be the preppy yuppie bitch crowd.
They call them RUB for a reason...RICH URBAN BIKER...or MY FAV...RICH UGLY BIKER!!

“Licensed Fool”

Since: May 12

Not laughing with you...

#21 May 26, 2012
MC is my Family wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it just screams STUPIDITY...They aren't even spelling it right...It's HOOVES...CLOVEN HOOVES....they are just as stupid as we suspected! lol
Pretty sure that they spell it "Hoofs".
just a guy

Indianapolis, IN

#22 May 26, 2012
uuummmmmm..... yes i know for a fact it is spelled hoofs...im looking at the patch right now
Odyssius

United States

#23 May 26, 2012
MC is my Family wrote:
<quoted text>
It is spelled HOOFS for a reason alot more ideaology in the patch than just the spelling unlike just useing the latin term for devil. LOL HAHA
MC is my Family

Terre Haute, IN

#24 May 30, 2012
OH! They quit being SONS Bitch Club...When did they ALLOW them to have thier regs back?
a guy

Indianapolis, IN

#25 May 30, 2012
again something you know nothing about....but it sure is fun seeing all the people that think they know everything blurt shit out on here.
MC is my Family

Terre Haute, IN

#26 May 31, 2012
a guy wrote:
again something you know nothing about....but it sure is fun seeing all the people that think they know everything blurt shit out on here.
Oh BELIEVE ME! I KNOW! SONS PULLED THIER PATCHES ABOUT 15-20 YEARS AGO CAUSE HOOFS BIT OFF MORE THAN THEY COULD CHEW! JUST ASK THE OLD TIMERS WHO JOINED THE SONS INSTEAD OF LAYING DOWN THEIR RAG!
what a wonderful town

Terre Haute, IN

#27 May 31, 2012
I know what MC is talkin about.....KADOO
a guy

Indianapolis, IN

#28 May 31, 2012
i know as well, but i think the story is a little off. there patches werent pulled a few wanted to go son and they misslead both sides and the club did shut down for a while.... no one came in and shut anyone down or pulled pathes. and as far as asking your old timers of the 3 that went i belive they are all dead, might still be one left. and both clubs get along just fine and run and party together frequently. you get that from mutial respect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knightsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Financial impact of Powerdyne is...negative 35 min yo 29
City Council Elections 38 min yo 14
kj & his white chic 1 hr mz brown 6
Audrey laughrey 1 hr 360Junkman 7
anyone know a Kayla Self. 4 hr I am real 21
Human Rights Resolution from communist commisio... 6 hr Dotell 1
Police shooting 7 hr i loved pay atten... 13
Knightsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web