Meetings Across The County Focus On W...

Meetings Across The County Focus On Wake Co. Schools

There are 2 comments on the WNCN-TV Raleigh story from May 21, 2010, titled Meetings Across The County Focus On Wake Co. Schools. In it, WNCN-TV Raleigh reports that:

21 12:07 am Tweet This! http://mync.com/site/51752/ Cary & Knightdale N.C. Across Wake County Thursday, schools were the focus of community meetings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNCN-TV Raleigh.

Since: Dec 09

Greensboro, NC

#1 May 21, 2010
Thanks to everyone who came out. We will continue to fight for equal education in Knightdale
hjeme

United States

#2 Jun 1, 2010
I so glad the new broad taking the steps School should be local !! It crazy to bus kids ,When a school is local it easier for parent to be involed and etc!! Best thing every happen Keep up the great work Give back the schools to the community and have the kids live in that community!!!I think all kids that live while in 3 mile should be able to walk ride bike to school Cut down on busing save money pay a teacher!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knightdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge dismisses challenge to N. Carolina gay-ma... Sep 23 DaveinMass 27
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) Sep 22 Ronald McDonald 110
things happen Sep 22 Shoolordy 2
Talks IF YOU ARE ON EGG SHELLS Sep 22 Alicenwonderland 2
News Police ID couple in Knightdale shooting (Jul '12) Sep 22 Yaboi 6
I love Jon (Mar '16) Sep 22 Yep 4
New Wake County Mugshots (Nov '13) Sep 21 Wake 3

Knightdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance