Illegal Immigration - Health Care

Full story: News Observer

Health care for North Carolina's new wave of immigrants is costly. And because few of the newcomers have insurance, the burden of paying for their care falls largely on the state's taxpayers and hospitals.
Comments
101 - 103 of 103 Comments Last updated Aug 19, 2008
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Justine

Chester, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

I just want my children to have affordable health care.
MrDiggsby

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Judged:

Justine wrote:
I just want my children to have affordable health care.
Sorry Justine, NO healthcare for you nor your children. Only illegal aliens get free or lost cost healthcare. When are you going to realize that Congress/politicians just don't care about American's anymore. Illegals work cheap, will you?
Jim in Mebane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

Judged:

I heard of this blog through Talkline and checked it out to see what people were writing. First and foremost, I was appalled by some of the gutter language and "4-letter" words that are out there in polite society for folks to read. Do you people use that same mouth to kiss your mother?
Second, I was appalled by the prejudice and ignorance represented by both sides--right and left alike. Some posts were objective and reasonable--some were just downright illogical rants that exhibited no flexibility--and some were simply rooted in abject hatred and a blind desire for anarchy.
For what it's worth, my position on illegal immigration us this; OBEY THE LAW. That way there are no problems, no angst, no gray areas. I have not one whit of opposition to immigration--we're all descended of immigrants in one way or another. Just do it legally and EARN the right to live here. Otherwise, go back to the sewer of a country you came from. If it was candlelight and roses where you came from, why are you so anxious to break the law by sneaking into our country, raping our tax, welfare and health systems, but are giving nothing back?
Those who do so are criminals, and should be treated as such. Not a lot of gray area there. But the lawless will follow a lawless path, then cry foul when caught and never introspect that THEY might be the problem.
Obey the law, do it by the book, and this great country will welcome you with open arms.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Knightdale Discussions

Search the Knightdale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 hr State of Florida 56,402
Raleigh police: Man tried to bite off girlfrien... 11 hr Lisa Hartman 1
Please Don't Audit Gov Morehead Schools 16 hr Truth 2
Can a Church deny Autistic child Sunday School? 18 hr Trying to Help 2
Moral Monday comes to the Bull City 19 hr Poverty Pimp 1
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) Mon Gemini 32
NC Teachers Wooed By Texas Salaries Mon George Truesdell 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Knightdale Jobs

•••