Knightdale Proposes Nuisance Animal O...

Knightdale Proposes Nuisance Animal Ordinance

There are 1 comment on the NBC 17 story from Jul 6, 2009, titled Knightdale Proposes Nuisance Animal Ordinance. In it, NBC 17 reports that:

The Town of Knightdale wants to hear from residents about a proposed nuisance animal ordinance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 17.

Fred Davis

Zebulon, NC

#1 Jul 8, 2009
I urge Knightdale to pass the proposed Nuisance Animal Ordinance. I and my Neighbors have had to call police on numerous occasions because of excessive barking, it seems there is a certain number of residence that have no regards or respect for neighbors. There is options available for pet owners to control the barking, barking collars and remote barking sensors that operate automatically and I'm sure orher devices, but it seems the owners, like I said, have no respect for neighbors. I feel we need this Ordinance.

thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knightdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawsuit says North Carolina bathroom law still ... Sat Marcavage s Emission 3
Garner Music Thread (Jun '14) Sat Musikologist 6
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) Jul 15 Danny 110
News Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) Jul 15 SusyQ 73
Back To Golf Course Coach Gottfried BBall Over (Mar '13) Jul 12 Calley 24
Aimet Technologies Jul 10 Big B 1
News Police ID couple in Knightdale shooting (Jul '12) Sep '16 Yaboi 6

Knightdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knightdale Mortgages