Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#35357 Feb 10, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds as if those in Caldwell Co are either to lazy to petition their local govt or they're just simply in the minority.
Pro thought I would do like Arnold and Allen do.

It is a shame that so many slaves suffered so much, just so freeloaders like Arnold and Allen could ride on their backs. But they are just too ignorant to make it on their own. So I understand why they want the government to steal for them. But like all the other communist minded people around the world they will eventually see the folly of their failing ways.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35359 Feb 10, 2013
enigma- a perplexing, baffling, or seemingly inexplicable matter

Like Caldwell voters habitually voting the same dishonest, misguided , intellectual midgets into office to ruin the economy, prevent diversification, destroy jobs, raise taxes, expand county government intrusion into citizens lives and business. Like Caldwell voters being so stupid as to put all realtors onto the board of commissioners. Like Caldwell voters allowing the commissioners to raid millions of dollars from county tax money for business "incetives" to millionaires and then throwing a child's school lunch into the trash to save 10 cents.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35360 Feb 10, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a shame that so many slaves suffered so much, just so freeloaders like Arnold and Allen could ride on their backs. But they are just too ignorant to make it on their own. So I understand why they want the government to steal for them. But like all the other communist minded people around the world they will eventually see the folly of their failing ways.
Taxpayer, would you elaborate on some of my freeloader history? I am certainly unfamiliar with that and need a detailed report. Or, to simplify matters, just give me ONE incident. Thanks, All Knowing One. Don't shove this under the table, I am expecting this.

Location hidden

#35361 Feb 10, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro, aren't you proud to be alligned with such a well informed man like Taxpayer? He's on your team.

Location hidden

#35362 Feb 10, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
if you need any of those magic pills just holler for me. i'm waco1909 supplier. if your spoon need some i got them for woman to.
No thanks, wondering. I have a popcicle stick that I been carrying around for years. Bill Clinton gave it to me in 1992.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35363 Feb 10, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is such a shame that those who are poverty stricken and those of the middle class, of all colors, continue to suffer so much, all because the freeloading republiCONS are taking a free ride on their backs. They are just to lazy to make it on their own and continue to steal from our government out of greed. But like all good things must come to an end, their follies and failures are now being pointed out by members of their own RepubliCON Party.

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" Mark 8:36

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35364 Feb 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
enigma- a perplexing, baffling, or seemingly inexplicable matter
Like Caldwell voters habitually voting the same dishonest, misguided , intellectual midgets into office to ruin the economy, prevent diversification, destroy jobs, raise taxes, expand county government intrusion into citizens lives and business. Like Caldwell voters being so stupid as to put all realtors onto the board of commissioners. Like Caldwell voters allowing the commissioners to raid millions of dollars from county tax money for business "incetives" to millionaires and then throwing a child's school lunch into the trash to save 10 cents.
TSF do you even live in Caldwell County?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35365 Feb 10, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>"The right to petition government with grievances"....You have probably never heard of that. It's called The First Amendment.
I see by your later posting, one excuse is as good as the next.

I was merely poking fun at the democrat "empathy" and civil rights era sit ins....

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35366 Feb 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>TSF do you even live in Caldwell County?
That is the $64 dollar question...

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#35367 Feb 10, 2013
I can't believe a normal human being would throw away a kids meal for ten cents.There must be more to this story.When I was in grade school though, if you didn't have any money and you didn't bring your own food, you didn't eat.I should know, because I sure didn't eat on many an occasion.It didn't kill me but I WAS hungry.

Location hidden

#35368 Feb 10, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I see by your later posting, one excuse is as good as the next.
I was merely poking fun at the democrat "empathy" and civil rights era sit ins....
The First Amendment's protections are not an "excuse" to me as they seem to be to you. You can't live by our Constitution, maybe Singapore's will be more acceptable to you. Have you read their Constitution? Doubt it. You have never even read ours.

Police dogs,billie sticks and the fire hosing of women and innocent children I guess is something you cannot have "empathy" for. I am not surprised.

Location hidden

#35369 Feb 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I can't believe a normal human being would throw away a kids meal for ten cents.There must be more to this story.When I was in grade school though, if you didn't have any money and you didn't bring your own food, you didn't eat.I should know, because I sure didn't eat on many an occasion.It didn't kill me but I WAS hungry.
I remember one kid back in elementary school would bring raw potato peels for lunch. Several of us always shared our food with him. I am sorry that you had this experience, Waco. No child should go without food.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#35370 Feb 10, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember one kid back in elementary school would bring raw potato peels for lunch. Several of us always shared our food with him. I am sorry that you had this experience, Waco. No child should go without food.
Sometimes bad things happen, and there's nothing to be done about it.

Location hidden

#35371 Feb 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sometimes bad things happen, and there's nothing to be done about it.
Somebody (teacher or principal) in your school should have recognized it and done something about it. I believe that a sin of omission occurs when you see something wrong or unjust and if you fail to act, it is on you.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#35372 Feb 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
In Uganda, Christian organizations there are pushing for homosexual acts to be outlawed.These organizations are putting a lot of money and charitable acts into that country, Uganda is expected to accede to their wishes.
Well this is an old story, so I am not sure why you act as if it is the only news on government and religion in Uganda or breaking news.
Thank you for finally articulating what subject you wish to discuss. This really helps when you wish to have a discussion as I cannot read minds.

Now my question is, do you really wonder what I think of this? It does not take a mind reader to know my position on the seperation of church and state, as I articulate my thoughts on it regularly here.

Here in America, many laws remain on the books that make homosexual acts illegal. Now no one is being prosecuted for them these days, as the religous right is losing its power and would be pointed to as ridiculous as Uganda.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35373 Feb 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Now you're misspelling things on purpose.That's immature.Did you go to a public school?
Run from the debate as you have a closed mind on the subject Barney Fife.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35374 Feb 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I showed my evidence.You refused it.Not my problem.
Again, this was not evidence.
By your retarded reasoning, pointing to a car is evidence that I made that car.
I am not running from the debate, you are. This is evidence of your closed mind, and my open mind.
Of course you do not understand this because you are to stupid.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35375 Feb 10, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
No rose colored glasses. I believe it's our responsibility to leave the generation after us in a better social & financial position than we found it. This is not what's happening.
I am all for this, but is does not show any evidence of this generation being an more or less able to have cognative reasoning.
You make bold accusations with zero evidence. Clearly due to rose colored glasses. Old fart syndrome.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35376 Feb 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sometimes bad things happen, and there's nothing to be done about it.
You mean praying does not work? Evidence no god exists.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35377 Feb 10, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to ask for "proof" God exist.
Do you have undisputed proof that God did not create the things Waco has mentioned?
Of course you don't!
I am not claiming a god did not, but I do not beleive a god did. Waco made the positive claim a god did, so he has the onus of evidence. Are you guys all new to how a debate works?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knightdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whew Sat Lucky 6
NC Court Of Appeals The Law or just what money ... May 21 puzzled 5
Moving to Raleigh (Mar '06) May 21 Amigo Thug 475
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) May 20 Bloomberg 67
Hooray for the Wealthy (Jul '11) May 19 How Sweet It Is 16
News Residents voice opinions on DPD officers wearin... May 13 hmm 2
breakfast? (Mar '14) Mar '14 newbie 1
More from around the web

Knightdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE