Joe Bryan to head Wake board

Joe Bryan to head Wake board

There are 8 comments on the News Observer story from Dec 4, 2007, titled Joe Bryan to head Wake board. In it, News Observer reports that:

A divided Wake County Board of Commissioners today elected Republican Joe Bryan of Knightdale as their new chairman. via News Observer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Observer.

Joe Bryan is a pinhead

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2008
Rochard Morgan-ite. He is a wannabee who gets others to do his work and is only out for credt.

“DEBATE UNITED”

Since: Jan 08

Malaysia

#2 Jan 19, 2008
hmmmm....
Hellothere

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2008
That's right. He is tied into the Richard Morgan regime and wants to make a name for himself.

“I'm just one vote.”

Since: Sep 07

Washington, D.C.

#4 Feb 11, 2008
Seems to me he is the only CC to actually look over the school budget and find out all sorts of "mis-direction" of education dollars. I have found him to be fair man.

And Richard Morgan is who? If so, who cares?
Frustrated Voter

United States

#5 Feb 24, 2008
Richard Morgan is the former co-speaker of the House and is corrupt. Who cares if Joe Bryan reads the school budget, he has created problems. I agree - PINHEAD

“I'm just one vote.”

Washington, D.C.

#6 Feb 24, 2008
The better question to ask is: Who in North Carolina politics is NOT corrupt? If you has me, from the Governor, NCGL, and all the "Senior" bureaucrats in the State, all belong in Central Prison for the crimes they have committed against the working people of North Carolina.
And never will you find such deceitful people than those elected to the Wake County School Board. They are all like neo-Nazis, except instead of "fascism" as their religion, their new religion is called "diversity." They are truly some sick human beings, as well as the WCPSS senior staff.
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/education/st...
The school system is so bad here, that people want to break away from the current corrupt and form there own:
http://www.newsobserver.com/570/story/949039....
AgreewithUncleRu ckus

United States

#7 Feb 24, 2008
I totally agree Uncle Ruckus. But Joe Bryan is one of those as well. He appear to be a fair man but is really just about lining his own pockets and making a name for himself.

He is desparately trying to figure out how he can run for another office but he has an african american senator and house member in his way.

He leaches on people and then if something happens, he denies he knows them. i.e. the Richard Morgan deal. To me that is lack of moral character.

“I'm just one vote.”

Washington, D.C.

#8 Feb 24, 2008
Richard Morgan - sort of remember -- he came and he went. Co-Chair the House with Uncle Jim Black. The following year, the traitor Micheal Decker change party affliction and now he is doing "hard time" as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knightdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) Jan 14 Resource Action 117
U S Postal Service in North Raleigh is Americas... Jan 11 Pathetic Performance 3
Time to boycott hollywood and music entertainers Jan 9 The Last Warrior ... 1
News 185-room downtown Embassy Suites hotel on Jan. ... Jan 9 Deplorable Infidel 1
News Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) Jan 7 cateau 67
News Whistleblower sues N.C. DMV (Jun '09) Jan 6 Newton 2
News Twitter Video Shows North Carolina Officer Slam... Jan 4 guest 2

Knightdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knightdale Mortgages