Please leave

Greenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2007

Seems that Cooper has become a little city with a big drug problem. There is a dealer on SW 10th street that drives a purple truck that needs to be locked away forever. He has several young kids that are forced to live in this house with these low life parents. For some of you cops that get on here I have a question for you. How can you not bust that place and spare those kids lifes? You have to know its going on.
Just wandering

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Well let me ask you something. If you know what is going on then why haven't you called into CPS for the kids. The kids shouldn't be in that situation. No children no matter who they are should have to deal with that or be in that mess. I along with you and probably a hundred other people know that there is a drug problem here in Cooper or Delta County. I along with you know that there is a dealer on SW 10th & he along with his wife & whoever else is doing it needs to be in trouble & locked away. But you have to let the cops do their job b/c you & I neither one can do anything about it. All you can do is call CPS for the kids. You can't make them stop doing drugs or selling it. If the cops don't want to do anything about it then there is nothing we can do. I am sure the cops know what is going on but there is probably a reason they haven't done anything yet. I don't know - I am not into law enforcement so I don't know how they have to handle their job. Just know that the best thing to do is call CPS for those poor children.
Head in the Sand

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Just last week there was a young child going around the neighbor hood asking residents if they had some milk toare because they didn't have any formula for a baby that was staying there.
They also had a stabbimg there 2 weeks ago.
It's a shame what drugs do to people and their families.
Chris is a nice person but he has a super bad problem with drugs and it will cost him everthing he has and then some.
JUST WONDERING

Cumby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2007

I was just wondering where all of you where when Chris was dedicating his life to recovery, Lets see I know Chris very well AND after being treated very badly by both county officials and new life church staff, Chris did relapse, where I ask you where the words to lift the brother when he was down, Both county officials and new life church should feel somewhat responsible for what has happen to this family, I also think that before you pass judgement you should read your bible again.
Head in the Sand

Vail, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2007

Does he not bare the responsibily for his failure?
I liked Chris when he was clean but I'll be hanged if I'll let you lay his failures off on us.
He knew where he had been and decided to go back.
If I relasped everytime I felt someone let me down or as you say treated me badly I would be in the gutter today, but I'm not!
He and he alone decided to go back!
He don't have to have county officials or a church.
What he needs is to look up and get on he's knee's and seek the help that can set him free.
Then he needs to seperate himself from those so called friends(dopers) if he wants change in his life.
Until he does those kid's are in danger.
Just wandering

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2007

Well I am not the same as the JUST WONDERING that can't even spell wandering right. I knew Chris when he was clean & I know him now. I know that he needs to get straight and get away from what he is around & do right. The kids are the only ones suffering. The parents aren't suffering at all. I agree with Head in the Sand as far as it is no one else's fault that he went down hill. He did that on his own. He needs to be a man and stand up & do what is right or him and everyone else over there that is doing it with him need to go down for it. He would have more respect for people out of this community if he would have stayed on track no matter who kicked him when he was down. You can't blame your faults on someone else. You have to take responsibility for them & you have to make them right. So with that said - without Chris or anyone else at that matter wanting to do right - THEN IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
Just wandering

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2007

That's fine but one of my main points was I didn't want people to think I was the same person. B/c I damn sure don't think it is no one else's fault he got like he did.
People can change

Denison, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2007

I am glad to know that people are noticing the drug problem.Something needs to be done,but what is it?There is no safe cure all.As far as calling CPS good luck.Someone called CPS on my neighbors years ago for the very same thing you have mentioned.The case worker they sent out, was from Cooper.NOTHING HAPPENED!! CPS was called to that house 3 to 4 times.NOTHING HAPPENED!!The best thing to do is try to talk the person into going to rehab,get clean,and removeing themselves from old friends.Then don't go looking for trouble.Just remember they have to want to go and get clean.If they don't want to they will start all over again.If there are children there they do need help.I know Cooper well.It always seems to me that whenever something gets the attention of everyone in that town, it all starts at the school.Are these children school age?Call and talk to someone there.I know that sounds stupid,but if it helps these children isn't it worth it?You can call the law,but there has be hard evidence.You may can see the signs,but the law needs drugs phyiscally in house,cars,ect.They have to caught with it on them.Just don't give up that's what is wrong now.To many people have givin up.There are some people in Cooper who are wonderful people.They do care.They are just like you.They don't know where to start.

“NOT GOD, JUST CONCERNED”

Since: Aug 07

S.SPRINGS, COOPER, COMMERCE,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2007

Do any of you realize how wrong it is to put this on the web?#1 if you were even a small amount concerned about the kids here .... you wouldn't put names and addresses out there like this for all the local, judgemental, arrogant , self-rightous hypocrites of parents to read and spread to other parents and their kids for only one purpose and that it to make life extremely "more" difficult for the kids. That would do nothing but add torment to an already life of hell!#2 Do you realize that drug addicts have computers too, not to mention their friends have computers also? If you were truly worried you wouldn't be warning them either.#3 Do you feel that this whole discussion was nescessary anyway? You are not helping matters by doing this for all concerned. If you deem it nescessary to get in it then call 911, not CPS ,first! 911 will call CPS if there is a reason to be concerned.....#4 Let me give you a small bit of insight to a mdrug addicts life. Drug addicts , when active, hang with only others like them so, with that being said, that is all they know. Ok, now, this person may truly be clean and because the only people he/she have as friends arer other addicts (active or not) then thats going to be the only people you see visiting. So, from what I see here......You people need to let the past go and let kharma take it's course. Remember the kids here and get off the web. Thanks for reading my post!
Please leave

Greenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2007

GOD aka Gina- Your one stupid son of a bitch. Why should it matter if they have computer to see this. They already know the cops know whats going on. All you have to do is ask anyone on that street about it being a drug house and they'll tell you yes and why. If you don't believe them go park on the side of the road day or night and see how many different cars are in and out throughout the night. You have to be a complete idiot or maybe a dope head yourself to make these statements. What would you call 911 for? CPS should be called by every individual who knows whats going on down there whether its all true or not (which it is) when there kids are out all afternoon running the streets or having to watch a little baby who is being pushed around in a stroller so the parents can "take care of there business" I feel terrible about these kids haveing to live in this situation but its there egnorant parents that do this. So Chris stand up for your family and put a stop to it whatever it may take.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2007

I suppose I have to repeat myself:Do any of you realize how wrong it is to put this on the web?#1 if you were even a small amount concerned about the kids here .... you wouldn't put names and addresses out there like this for all the local, judgemental, arrogant , self-rightous hypocrites of parents to read and spread to other parents and their kids for only one purpose and that it to make life extremely "more" difficult for the kids. That would do nothing but add torment to an already life of hell!#2 Do you realize that drug addicts have computers too, not to mention their friends have computers also? If you were truly worried you wouldn't be warning them either.#3 Do you feel that this whole discussion was nescessary anyway? You are not helping matters by doing this for all concerned. If you deem it nescessary to get in it then call 911, not CPS ,first! 911 will call CPS if there is a reason to be concerned.....#4 Let me give you a small bit of insight to a mdrug addicts life. Drug addicts , when active, hang with only others like them so, with that being said, that is all they know. Ok, now, this person may truly be clean and because the only people he/she have as friends arer other addicts (active or not) then thats going to be the only people you see visiting. So, from what I see here......You people need to let the past go and let kharma take it's course. Remember the kids here and get off the web. Thanks for reading my post!(Saturday | post #11)It's people like you that need a tv or a hobby.....in your case both.

"It's painfully obvious that you don't give a damn about the kids! It's personal with you, isn't it?" By the way, your angry little name calling is so juvenile. Give me a break. You are amusing though. Keep'em coming!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2007

I want to go on record as saying that " I do not know this person that ya'll are speaking about, but I wish that I did! I do ,however, know addiction! " Addiction takes on many, many forms. Alcohol, drugs, sex(all aspects of), gambling, food, and nicotine are all the same thing in definition. When attacked like this, an addict finds refuge in their addiction. If this person has been an addict for a # of years then that's all that he/she knows. Now, do not get me wrong here.....I am NOT saying that it's anyones fault but the addicts. EXAMPLE: If a person began using at the age of 13 and continued all through out their teen years and now at age 25 or so they attempt to get clean! Well, because they missed all of their formative years(ie...going through all the changes that teens go through to find who they are...dressing like cowboy/cowgirl....preppy...got hic...whatever)when they clean up they are actually still 13 yrs old, but in an adult body and more than likely they now have kids of their own. These people do not have a clue how to be a responsible adult, let alone how to function as a parent! These people learned what they know from other active addicts. They need to be shown how to function from other ":ADULT". These people are good people with a bad habit just like all of us. The difference is that drugs are taboo and blamed for everything that has went wrong in this world, but if the truth be known, drugs aren't why people are evil... quiet the contrary, people are just evil and if those people do drugs all that does is accientuate the positive. The kids in this picture are going to suffer more because we as "adults" go out and gossip rather than help. This isn't helping anything at all. Kids are cruel and when the trickle down effect happens it will hit those children a hell of a lot harder than it ever will their parents, you or I. If those of you know these people personally would simply step as a friend (*in person) and ask if there is anything that you can help with and mean it.........that would be more effective that character destruction of the kids. The normal active addict will respond with anger (like "please leave" responded to me above), but if you practive caring, patience, love, and a gentle reminder that you truly care......I promise that you will make an impact and eventually you will see that addicts are people too! Gossip isn't the way! I realize that this probably wasn't meant to destroy, but people read these things and distort what they read and haer and so and so on. Life is hard enough for these kids and all I am saying is don't make it harder! School most likely is their safe-haven and doing this is removing one more constant in their already un-stable life! By the way, this is for "just leave" : I am a CRIMINAL JUSTICE MAJOR with addiction in my family JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!!! Thanks for listening! Gina
Just wandering

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2007

Just so you know Gina - even without this post everyone knows who lives in that house & how they do drugs. They didn't have to post it on the internet. Yeah - we know dopeheads have computers and guess what they are probably reading this since they know about the site but guess what WHO CARES?????? Maybe that will make them see the light. Even though I doubt it. About the kids - what the hell are you going to call 911 for? The police know what is going on but they are just waiting on the right time to bust them. The police are not going to call CPS b/c like I and many other people have been told by CPS 9 times out of 10 the cops are not going to catch the drugs if CPS is involved. So why call 911????? These people we are talking about are not from here anyway. They just moved here about a year or two ago from Washington. So they don't have friends here. Supposedly they were clean when they moved here, they went to church & so forth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Okay, Everyone knows ( or thinks they know)whjat's up in that house.....Is that the only "dope house" in cooper and if they were to leave your town.....Would that rid your town of any and all drugs? NO! These people are not the "drug Lords" of cooper and they shouldn't be singled out, but you do exactly what your comfortable with doing. I just wanted to add a bit of insight into an addict and hopefully save their kids from from added heartache that comes with viscious rumors. I am not here to defend. I feel that all dogs have their day and that GOD will take care of the situation in his time, not ours. Also, what goes around comes around and I know that I would not want to be the one that sits in judgment of another and takes the law in my own hands. Who knows what will come back around from that. My childhood made me a stronger, more confident, independent woman and I realize that I was lucky, but these kids in this situation may not be so lucky and I would not want to be the one who pushed them over the edge.
By the way, It really doesn't make a damn which way you do it first....call 911 or call CPS.....because which ever way you do go... one will call the other! Think about it!
Just wandering

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Well just another insight - no 911 is not going to call CPS b/c like I said they will not get the drugs if CPS gets involved. No this is not the only drug house in Cooper but if the law enforcement would do as they should then we wouldn't have a big drug community. Them kids are not suffering from what people are saying on here. I don't believe that anyone is treating those kids any different b/c this topix was on here than if it wasn't on here. If they are it is loving them kids more & giving them more attention b/c Lord knows they don't get it at home. So it doesn't matter if they talk about it on here or at the coffee shop it is going to get talked about & everyone knows it. The law enforcement needs to do their job & then people wouldn't have to worry about the kids.
Jimmy Jammer

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Way to hit the nail right on the head humor!
Just wandering

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

You know it is kind of funny b/c I was told that they were on this blog writing under one of these names & guess what I wasn't told from someone else I was told from them. You haven't listened to the scanner too much to know that several people have been arrested from over there. There have been a couple that have been arrested after some things that happened over there but they weren't arrested there. I along with several other people do know the truth. I know that the kids are the ones suffering & hopefully the kids will be out of it soon. As far as the parents and anyone else doing it or being there while it is done - I hope they get every bit of what they deserve
Just wandering

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Well I hope it does clear it up for you - when I talked to them they were still into church & doing the Drug classes and so forth. So whatever you want to think. I want you to know I don't do drugs, hang out with drug heads or even associate with them so you don't know anything. The people who got arrested was not b/c of association with the drug house - it was something totally different

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

Humor wrote:
Over the last couple of months, I've heard on my scanner and from others that several people have been arrested in connection with that residence. I'm sure they will get what's coming as they all do...... one at a time. I'm sure they have already hocked their computers for dope, so I wouldn't worry about what they read. However, they will listen to a couple of idiots who thing they know they way things work and rumors before they will accept the facts or speak to those that really know the information that is at hand. Much like yourselves!
Oh Ye Of Infinite Wisdom......Are you putting me in the "idiot" catergory? I am not the one that knows about every aspect of these people's life and from where I stand.....On the outside looking in.....what we have here is a "SNITCH" situation! Do we all know the true meaning of a SNITCH is? A SNITCH is someone who tells on someone else for something that they were "ALL" caught doing in a very lame effort to get the attention off of themselves. You can't truly know what's really going on inside closed doors from the outside!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

Just wandering wrote:
Well I hope it does clear it up for you - when I talked to them they were still into church & doing the Drug classes and so forth. So whatever you want to think. I want you to know I don't do drugs, hang out with drug heads or even associate with them so you don't know anything. The people who got arrested was not b/c of association with the drug house - it was something totally different
"Clean it up!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of450
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Klondike News Video

•••
Klondike Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Klondike Jobs

•••
•••
•••