Goldendale tells hospital to stop lan...

Goldendale tells hospital to stop landing helicopters on city s...

There are 2 comments on the The Goldendale Sentinel/STPNS story from Mar 20, 2007, titled Goldendale tells hospital to stop landing helicopters on city s.... In it, The Goldendale Sentinel/STPNS reports that:

Ever since Klickitat Valley Hospital took out a helipad to make room for an expansion project, Jerry Ream and his wife have had to endure living with dust and trash kicked up by Lifeflight every time the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Goldendale Sentinel/STPNS.

Phil N

Stevenson, WA

#1 Mar 23, 2007
A suggestion why don't they land it in the front parking lot, and use the lower lot next to the walk - in clinic for all of the parking area. they have an elevator if the people do not want to walk up the stairs that way they can use the front parking lot for emergencies only, and the lower lot is for general apointments or other buisness.
Goldendale Resident

Poulsbo, WA

#2 Apr 7, 2007
after all the money they spent to build the "administrative" offices... was there no thought in putting a landing pad on the roof? Maybe beside the hospital? On the parking lot area?

I give up...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Klickitat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There's a Rat in Klickitat Nov 14 PapersPlease 1
My 17 year old jumped by 4 older men and a wome... (Nov '09) Sep '17 Dawn 30
News Livestock rescue during wildfires now legal und... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Mels Hole 1
Garto the Information Lady (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fionia 1
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Dallesport, WA (Dec '11) Oct '15 carolyn hecker 5
Canyon Days (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ben Winters 1
News Home & Other Buildings Destroyed by Fire in Kli... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ben Winters 1

Klickitat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Klickitat Mortgages