Secretary of State race heats up, lawmaker says 'legalize pot'

Sep 19, 2012 Full story: OregonLive.com 10

This April 2011 photos shows marijuana growing in the home of two medical marijuana patients in Medford.

Full Story
TeaPartyPatriot

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Legalizing pot would put a big smile on satans face. It would be a discrace and embaressment to the good law abiding folks in America. Marajauna is the devil and I pray to the good Lord that Romney wins in November so he can put a stop to these drug addicts and eliminate them like rats or roaches. I also hope Romney increases the penalties for marajauna users in the court of law. Potheads don't deserve to live in our society and enforcing stricter laws can eliminate a future where the world is full of stoned retarded zombies...If pot is legalized, this once great country will collapse and fall into the depths of Hell.
Father Dave

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Marajauna is the devils plant of deception and it is a sin to smoke weed. Drink the blood of Christ instead for a pure high. The best thing that could happen for God and Country is for the chosen one,(Mitt Romney) to be elected do he can order the destruction of every marajauna plant on Earth.
PotHead4Life

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 30, 2012
You guys are sick in the head.
And Father Dave is false in his ridiculous statements.
Weed is from God, and is a gift for all mankind to use.
Instead mankind destroys these angelic plants and locks up people who see the light.
The need for Weed

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Yes, please legalize weed. I need. Puff puff pass. :)

Since: Sep 12

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Sep 30, 2012
Legalize and tax the wonder herb.
The need for Weed

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Csbum wrote:
Legalize and tax the wonder herb.
Heck yes, tax the hell out of people.
Just think how much money the government can make to build new tanks, jets and more military personel to start more wars and bomb the schitt out of people.
Good Son

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 2, 2012
Drugs are bad.
I hope weed stays illegal.
If weed becomes legal, then meth, coke, crack and heroin will become legal too. If this happens, America will become quite chaotic.
An Elder

United States

#8 Oct 2, 2012
The holistic plant we call Cannibus has been with us forever. It was found in a burial chamber in Mongolia way before the Dynasties began to be recordeded,and listed as a medicine. Here in this land called the USA the anciant ones, the Natives and their children on down generation after generation use the plant as medicine. This herb can be made into a tea, for child birthing to ease the pain. It can be smoked to help a person to clear his mind of unnecessary thoughts in order to gain answers to address his/her fears and or to think out problems that are affecting them. Creator gave us this herb, as well as many more to keep us healthy, so we can protct the Earth. So by reading all of the above comments, I can only conclude that neither of you have smoked "Pot" as it was intended. You abuse an herb desiged to keep you healthy in mind, body and Spirit. Shame on you.
fools rush in

Klamath Falls, OR

#9 Oct 8, 2012
Father Dave wrote:
Marajauna is the devils plant of deception and it is a sin to smoke weed. Drink the blood of Christ instead for a pure high. The best thing that could happen for God and Country is for the chosen one,(Mitt Romney) to be elected do he can order the destruction of every marajauna plant on Earth.
Are you sure YOU are not smoking this plant??? You must be stoned to call Romney the chosen one, LOL!!!
psaf

Germany

#10 Oct 10, 2012
contact me at drjoemeds@hotmail.com for any meds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Klamath Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
perverts 17 min Native 4
The Biggest Meth Dealer Oct 10 Who Got Busted 23
**REWARD** Help me find my car (Apr '14) Oct 9 repo man 4
David Lowther Oct 9 boo hook hoo 12
Sprague River History (Oct '10) Oct 9 politically derel... 12
$10 million bail for Klamath Co. deputy shootin... Oct 2 Charlie 2
Cheap Carfax Report alternative at CarHistoryRe... (Jan '10) Sep '14 Boo 3

High Wind Warning for Klamath County was issued at October 24 at 3:21PM PDT

Klamath Falls Dating
Find my Match