Two trucks crash on icy U.S. 97 early...

Two trucks crash on icy U.S. 97 early today, blocking highway for 3 hours

There are 1 comment on the Oregonlive.com story from Mar 25, 2011, titled Two trucks crash on icy U.S. 97 early today, blocking highway for 3 hours. In it, Oregonlive.com reports that:

Published: Friday, March 25, 2011, 10:29 AM Updated: Friday, March 25, 2011, 10:32 AM The driver of a truck pulling a semi-trailer lost control on the ice on U.S. 97 just north of Klamath Falls early today, leading to a crash that blocked the highway for three hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oregonlive.com.

Virginia

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2011
My husband is a truck driver and travels Hwy 97 often. I've ridden with him several times on this Hwy and I'm blown away to seethe ice build up thats is WEEKS/MONTHS old... Ive seen many many time where ther are plows out doing NOTHING... I Hope for everyone's sake that nothing ever happens to him because of the States lack of properly taking care of the snow and especially ice hazard out there... If they think they have funding issues to take care of these hazards now they will wish they had found a way to FIND the money to get that 3-4 inches of ice off that road. Its no wonder there are always accidents on this Hwy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Klamath Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Klamath Falls- GO F***k YOURSELVes (Oct '13) 12 hr Realist 22
Gay Klamath Falls (Aug '08) Fri Realist 44
Let us be civil dear people and discuss the goo... Jun 22 GrimeySavage 2
3rd street yellow house sodem and gamora Jun 22 bobby bill 4
Slavery is alive and well in the USA Jun 22 Wrong Way Slurps 2
Why is this kind of Criminal Released Time afte... (Mar '14) May '16 Good conquers all 25
Feather Moore rat May '16 Andrea 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Klamath Falls Mortgages