City Hall...you should be ashamed!

Posted in the Klamath Falls Forum

Lost Girl

Canton, GA

#1 Feb 15, 2013
My father lives in Klamath Falls, he is in poor health and has no where to live but in his RV. He lives on a limeted income and can't afford to pay $350 a month to park at a campground because he has to pay so much money for his oxygen machine which his insurance doesn't cover the cost of. He needs his oxygen to live! Yesterday he had to go to city hall because they are trying to run him out of town because he's considered homeless in their eyes. All he has is his RV to live in. How can they be so heartless? Give the man a break...he's just trying to survive[he doesn't have much time left]. Why can't they try to help him out unstead of kicking him while he's down? Not very christianlike, huh? If there is anyone out there who could help him out[all he needs is a place to park his RV on private property and access to electricity to run his oxygen machines I'm sure he would pay you for the electricity. Please...lets see if there are any real christians left out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Klamath Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenette lewis Apr '15 Word 2
Shooting on Cresent Ave Mar '15 then perhaps 11
High Speed Chase, Newell Robbery Feb '15 Scanner 1
News In God we trust? Klamath County debates public ... Feb '15 Tagsxpayer 2
Why is this kind of Criminal Released Time afte... (Mar '14) Jan '15 HMMMM 22
How The Hell Jan '15 Curious 3
Information concerning Polly Francis Dec '14 Ky Wildcat Fan 1
More from around the web

Klamath Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE