chris bean/pedestrian hit by car

Posted in the Kitty Hawk Forum

just thinking

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#1 Feb 16, 2013
has anyone heard anything about the local man Chris Bean being hit by a car last night? or who was hit?
Haha Karmas a bitch

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2013
i HOPE IT WASN'T HIM...... I DID SEE HIM WALKING PAST PIZZA HUT YESTERDAY AFTERNOON THOUGH.....
just thinking

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#3 Feb 16, 2013
I was told it was not him so we will hope for the best and feel bad for whoever it was...
Correct Information

Richlands, NC

#4 Feb 18, 2013
The man was not Chris Bean, the Pilot just released the man's name -"Scott Francis Cross, 37, was struck and killed at 7 p.m. Friday at about milepost 10 on the U.S. 158 bypass in Nags Head, said Chief Kevin Brinkley."
Luke Sidewalker

Greenville, NC

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Correct Information wrote:
The man was not Chris Bean, the Pilot just released the man's name -"Scott Francis Cross, 37, was struck and killed at 7 p.m. Friday at about milepost 10 on the U.S. 158 bypass in Nags Head, said Chief Kevin Brinkley."
i guess the term "you'll never catch a crackhead" is not always true.
Sad news

Coats, NC

#6 Feb 18, 2013
I too read the article.It is sad and may God be with him and his family.I think he was walking due to a DUI last year.It does not matter,a loss of a person is sad.
I hope that his family remembers the good times with him.Another tragedy and
loss of another precipus life.
Southern Shores Res

Windsor, NC

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Question, is Chris Bean the homeless looking guy with the back pack and dressed in brown? He use to have an alien problem, according to a policeman I spoke with, that he seems to have gotten over recently. Just curious, I never knew his last name.
NutsCluelessSpam

Dunn, NC

#8 Feb 23, 2013
A friend tried to give the brown-jumpsuited guy with the backpack a ride one time and he refused. He was too busy counting his steps, like he had severe OCD or something similar, which could explain a lot...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitty Hawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do You read the Coastland Times Tue Big Possum 6
Do You read the Outer Banks Sentinel Tue haha 3
Jennette's Pier Mon Transplants takin... 21
WNC fracking? Unlikely but still unsettling (Feb '14) Oct 20 Bobo 63
Should Dare Commissioner Allen Burrus Resign? Oct 20 Terry 22
Doughtie's DQ sign at Colington Road Oct 18 Another Observer 22
One More Weekend Oct 17 like wow 17
Kitty Hawk Dating
Find my Match

Kitty Hawk Jobs