just thinking

Kitty Hawk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

has anyone heard anything about the local man Chris Bean being hit by a car last night? or who was hit?
Haha Karmas a bitch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

i HOPE IT WASN'T HIM...... I DID SEE HIM WALKING PAST PIZZA HUT YESTERDAY AFTERNOON THOUGH.....
just thinking

Kitty Hawk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I was told it was not him so we will hope for the best and feel bad for whoever it was...
Correct Information

Richlands, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

The man was not Chris Bean, the Pilot just released the man's name -"Scott Francis Cross, 37, was struck and killed at 7 p.m. Friday at about milepost 10 on the U.S. 158 bypass in Nags Head, said Chief Kevin Brinkley."
Luke Sidewalker

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Correct Information wrote:
The man was not Chris Bean, the Pilot just released the man's name -"Scott Francis Cross, 37, was struck and killed at 7 p.m. Friday at about milepost 10 on the U.S. 158 bypass in Nags Head, said Chief Kevin Brinkley."
i guess the term "you'll never catch a crackhead" is not always true.
Sad news

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I too read the article.It is sad and may God be with him and his family.I think he was walking due to a DUI last year.It does not matter,a loss of a person is sad.
I hope that his family remembers the good times with him.Another tragedy and
loss of another precipus life.
Southern Shores Res

Windsor, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Question, is Chris Bean the homeless looking guy with the back pack and dressed in brown? He use to have an alien problem, according to a policeman I spoke with, that he seems to have gotten over recently. Just curious, I never knew his last name.
NutsCluelessSpam

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

A friend tried to give the brown-jumpsuited guy with the backpack a ride one time and he refused. He was too busy counting his steps, like he had severe OCD or something similar, which could explain a lot...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kitty Hawk Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kitty Hawk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance