Motorcycle accident
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kee

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2011
Does anyone have information that occurred today sept., 13 around 2pm in nags head.... Hoping the man was alright
Jessica

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#2 Sep 13, 2011
Kee wrote:
Does anyone have information that occurred today sept., 13 around 2pm in nags head.... Hoping the man was alright
Unfortunately the man passed away before they could airlift him:(
Kee

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2011
God be with him
Friend

Capitol Heights, MD

#4 Sep 13, 2011
That man was a father of two girls and a son of two wonderful people, please pray for them. May you rest in peace Trent.
lhp

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#5 Sep 13, 2011
I was in the Kitty Hawk area around 1:30 today, near the Hotline and Pizzazz Pizza shops. An accident had just happened; cars, police, and firefighters were all over. I have since heard the accident involved a motorcycle and a Ford Explorer, and the biker was air lifted but did not survive. Prayers to all involved.
chris

Manteo, NC

#6 Sep 14, 2011
I was there about very shortley after. He was gone . sad ,May god bless the family through jesus.I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost,
ERT

Liberty, NC

#7 Sep 14, 2011
Does anyone know his name?
Jess

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#8 Sep 14, 2011
ERT wrote:
Does anyone know his name?
Trent Storey
obx87

United States

#9 Sep 14, 2011
I pray for his family.
Friend

Greenville, NC

#10 Sep 15, 2011
Kee wrote:
God be with him
Trent was a good man, friend and a wonderful father to 2 beautiful little girls. He is at peace now with the Big man upstairs. & he will b looking down on his little girls guiding them through life :)
kma

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#11 Sep 15, 2011
I would like to know who the idiot is that put out on a local radio station that Trent just returned from a combat tour in Afghanistan. That is the furthest thing from the truth.
Southern Shores Res

Windsor, NC

#12 Sep 15, 2011
Following to close on a new motorcycle he was not use to and he put it over to avoid a wreck but was then hit by a UPS truck behind him. It was in Kitty Hawk at mile post 3.5 north of the Ace. The helicopter took him to the Outer Banks Hospital when they knew he was gone.
commentator

Wilmington, DE

#13 Sep 15, 2011
kma wrote:
I would like to know who the idiot is that put out on a local radio station that Trent just returned from a combat tour in Afghanistan. That is the furthest thing from the truth.
This did happen recently, but was a different incident. A soldier was killed on a motorcycle one day after returning from Iraq (I think).
stop

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#14 Sep 15, 2011
Southern Shores Res wrote:
Following to close on a new motorcycle he was not use to and he put it over to avoid a wreck but was then hit by a UPS truck behind him. It was in Kitty Hawk at mile post 3.5 north of the Ace. The helicopter took him to the Outer Banks Hospital when they knew he was gone.
Can you people please stop being disrespectful, stop spouting gossip, and stop creating rumors, PLEASE? This was a terrible incident for all involved. I knew Trent personally. Please do not post your comments unless you have kind words of respect and condolences to those he left behind. Rest in Peace Trent. You touched a lot of lives.
mdc

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Sep 19, 2011
He was NOT hit by the UPS truck......
mdc

Chesapeake, VA

#16 Sep 19, 2011
He was NOT hit by the UPS truck. He hit the SUV.....
Southern Shores Res

Windsor, NC

#17 Sep 20, 2011
A policeman told a friend of a friend who does her hair and knows a guy I know who is married to a friend who knows the cop, so this is almost perfect information and leaves little to be doubted.

I heard the police were in Raleigh working on a federal indictment against Storey for drug trafficking when he was called and told to come home because he had died. He also said if he was in Afghanistan it was to buy heroin, not in the service as reported. It was a sad event, but he was no angel it seems.
LeBlanc

Arlington, VA

#18 Sep 22, 2011
Angel or not who are any of you to slander this mans name. He is gone now, and the only people you are hurting are his little girls, his family and friends. Regardless of the circumstances involved in his life it's no ones place to throw someones heresay dirty laundry out for everyone to see. The man is gone, be respectful of the ones left behind. It's really easy to sit behind a computer and talk about how bad people were before they died, but try telling his daughters that to their face. Or better yet, take a look in the mirror because none of us are perfect.
Confused

Suffolk, VA

#19 Sep 23, 2011
Southern Shores Res wrote:
A policeman told a friend of a friend who does her hair and knows a guy I know who is married to a friend who knows the cop, so this is almost perfect information and leaves little to be doubted.
I heard the police were in Raleigh working on a federal indictment against Storey for drug trafficking when he was called and told to come home because he had died. He also said if he was in Afghanistan it was to buy heroin, not in the service as reported. It was a sad event, but he was no angel it seems.
Who the hell are you talking about?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 21, 2013
sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitty Hawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police chief commits suicide (Oct '06) 13 hr Sam 167
Drug dealers in Nags Head (Mar '12) 21 hr No Way 19
CenturyLink DSL problems (Apr '11) Apr 26 Texa 81
Fire Apr 25 Froggy Fresh 2
News Mid-Currituck Bridge to the OBX: Will it be built? (Aug '14) Apr 22 glasspilot 21
Manteo police chief (Sep '14) Apr 22 Dave 25
Who would you say is the biggest sociopath on t... (Mar '15) Apr 19 That's Easy 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kitty Hawk Mortgages