Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15564 Jul 16, 2012
oops* he is his...
The Truth

AOL

#15565 Jul 16, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, but it's apparent you haven't. Who told Noah to build the ark, who told Moses to take his shoes off he was standing on holy ground, who provided the Ten Commandments to Moses? It was God. You refer to God very little, only Jesus, and I believe I asked you before, are you a Jesus only believer. Either way, it was a joke because Mike always calls people that say they believe the Bible narrow minded, bigots, against science etc. If following God is so bad and Mike claims he's god, then stop whining about those that follow you. If he's god, he made the rules. Notice I never capitalized god when speaking to Mike because he is how own god. Just a form of idolatry.
The thing which is absolutely laughable about Arnie is how he attacks you, Robert, me and anyone he disagrees with by attacking our faith. He belittles, minimizes, or condescends our beliefs all the while claiming he believes in the same God.

The hilarious part is his sidekick, best Topix friend, and thread ally is an avowed atheist who makes fun of Arnie's God. Notice how you never hear a peep from Arnie towards MD about MD making fun of his God. Arnie has chosen forum support over spiritual faith by his complete lack of defense of God when MD attacks Him.

Telling, Arnie....VERY telling.

Location hidden

#15566 Jul 16, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing which is absolutely laughable about Arnie is how he attacks you, Robert, me and anyone he disagrees with by attacking our faith. He belittles, minimizes, or condescends our beliefs all the while claiming he believes in the same God.
The hilarious part is his sidekick, best Topix friend, and thread ally is an avowed atheist who makes fun of Arnie's God. Notice how you never hear a peep from Arnie towards MD about MD making fun of his God. Arnie has chosen forum support over spiritual faith by his complete lack of defense of God when MD attacks Him.
Truth, you are totally right. Arnold has never once called Mike out about making fun of God. I think today has shed a little light on the situation. Arnold has bought into Mike being "God" and he's brown nosing (no pun intended) just in case when he dies he stands before Mike to be judged. I guess Arnold's covering his bases.
waco1954

United States

#15567 Jul 16, 2012
Mike affirmative action is a bad thing.You are saying to one group of people that they don't have to achieve the same high standards as another group.Hell its bad for both.
waco1954

United States

#15568 Jul 16, 2012
As a postal worker I was on the receiving end of a lot of discriminatory practices.I was a minority at every facility I worked at.After awhile I got good at fighting it.One time I invited all five guys at the old Baneway unit out in the parking lot.Who knows.Maybe it made me stronger.
Randy Dunn

Hickory, NC

#15569 Jul 16, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth, you are totally right. Arnold has never once called Mike out about making fun of God. I think today has shed a little light on the situation. Arnold has bought into Mike being "God" and he's brown nosing (no pun intended) just in case when he dies he stands before Mike to be judged. I guess Arnold's covering his bases.
Been tellin' y'all for months that Arnold is a shine.
Randy Dunn

Hickory, NC

#15570 Jul 16, 2012
Arnold exhibits what’s known as TNB. Typical NiXXer Behavior.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#15571 Jul 16, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>Truth, you are totally right. Arnold has never once called Mike out about making fun of God. I think today has shed a little light on the situation. Arnold has bought into Mike being "God" and he's brown nosing (no pun intended) just in case when he dies he stands before Mike to be judged. I guess Arnold's covering his bases.
This is what is known as a "Bromance"!

Location hidden

#15572 Jul 16, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really telling as that of you attacking me on a constant basis, and then never saying one word to Silver regarding his being an avowed racistis, segregationists and Nazi. Nothing to question his attacks on me, which you obviously support. In regard to you and Bacon, I don't believe in the same God that you do. You favor the Old Testement God of anger and fear. I support the life and words of Jesus, which carry a more compassionate and caring tone toward all of humanity and their well being. You and Bacon don't seem to subscribe to this. That is the difference in regard to spiritual matters. Now, would you like to turn your anger toward Silver, or do you accept the philosophy that he spouts on a daily basis on racism, segregation and life on his side of the street? That is indeed what is very telling.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#15573 Jul 16, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver, while I agree with your post, man your vocabulary is cringe worthy. I'm not on here to police or repuke your position on anything we discuss, but leave out the profanity or at least the "f" bomb. Everything you said to the little twit is true, and he uses the "f" bomb as you said in his "text messaging" communication to us; however, he's a kid, respects no one and if you really want to get his attention, call him "little boy." Next time somebody threatens him, he'll be on here whining about it and Truth will have to get him out of a mess of writing a check his butt can't cover when dealing with people on Topix.
Again, you people take things out of context.
I was called out because i was a frequent member of marion topix. thats it. i had nothing to do with the acclaimed and purported slander/libel.
didnt even know the guy.
this is like me mentioning i was in college in one thread....and now you use it against me because of your unfound hatred in people who go to college or something.
how mature to get your point across.
The mmatter resolved of its own volition.
you know who i respect, people who deserve it. my mother, my father; though with you ignorant topix crowd swinging at me because im younger and that you have finally found a target for all your hatred and stereotypes of younger people.
So yes, i have no respect for you.
Stowe: yes, Truth: somewhat, Waco: yes. You...who have been repeatedly called out on your ignorance of a subject, throwing countless pity parties, and now how your arrogant remarks of me only because im younger and oppose your views...i have no respect.
you have nothing further to say to me.
unless it is a counter to my standing on a political issue, and only if you do not patronize me, and only if you do not treat me as less but as equal.
im ignorant of things, im a pest at times, but you will not call me out on your undeserved ridicule no more.
waco1954

United States

#15574 Jul 16, 2012
Damn Arnold they're quadruple teaming you today.Can you stand up to the intense pressure? Lol...

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

#15575 Jul 16, 2012
Silvercoats, you fool.
Your problems will only increase with segregation.
Your a fool for believing that.
More white people are on welfare..of some kind.
I dont give a damn about texas voter id..im talking national.
Go move to iran, thats where your ideals belong; in a country governed by a book.
I trust no man.
Man writes books.

Location hidden

#15576 Jul 16, 2012
Randy Dunn wrote:
Arnold exhibits what’s known as TNB. Typical NiXXer Behavior.
This is Gail posing as Randy Dunn. Anyone on here want to defend me against this very horrible racist remark, or maybe you agree with this statement. Which would it be, Bacon, Truth, Robert? Are you going to allow racism to pass you by with no defense against it?
waco1954

United States

#15577 Jul 16, 2012
Why did you bring me up seven? We haven't talked one way or another in awhile.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

#15578 Jul 16, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh...I see your wisdom. I have been going about it all wrong. If I purchase all the properties on my street thus making it a gated selective community, be selective on customer base, then the race issue won't be an issue for me anymore.
Man with the most money always wins.
Appreciate the insight.
You are an idiot.
You have no idea how real estate works.
The market has no use for a segregated community, you would be bought out.
Just like all your other ideas, they belong in iran...not in my country.
Terrorist.

Location hidden

#15579 Jul 16, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you people take things out of context.
I was called out because i was a frequent member of marion topix. thats it. i had nothing to do with the acclaimed and purported slander/libel.
didnt even know the guy.
this is like me mentioning i was in college in one thread....and now you use it against me because of your unfound hatred in people who go to college or something.
how mature to get your point across.
The mmatter resolved of its own volition.
you know who i respect, people who deserve it. my mother, my father; though with you ignorant topix crowd swinging at me because im younger and that you have finally found a target for all your hatred and stereotypes of younger people.
So yes, i have no respect for you.
Stowe: yes, Truth: somewhat, Waco: yes. You...who have been repeatedly called out on your ignorance of a subject, throwing countless pity parties, and now how your arrogant remarks of me only because im younger and oppose your views...i have no respect.
you have nothing further to say to me.
unless it is a counter to my standing on a political issue, and only if you do not patronize me, and only if you do not treat me as less but as equal.
im ignorant of things, im a pest at times, but you will not call me out on your undeserved ridicule no more.
This morning I suggested to Mike that he should get Depends to put over his mouth to catch all the crap that comes out. Since you're a little boy, run along and get you some Pull-Ups. When you become a man, you can ask Mike where's the best place to buy Depends in bulk.

Location hidden

#15580 Jul 16, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Gail posing as Randy Dunn. Anyone on here want to defend me against this very horrible racist remark, or maybe you agree with this statement. Which would it be, Bacon, Truth, Robert? Are you going to allow racism to pass you by with no defense against it?
Why should we defend you? Defend yourself or get your buddy, Mike, to defend you. Better yet, get that different god you believe in to defend you.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#15581 Jul 16, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well damn.F@@k RANDY DUNN.IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH?

“Vote”

Houston

#15582 Jul 16, 2012
There's a charge being led against you.I've said my piece.Now say yours.

“Vote”

Houston

#15583 Jul 16, 2012
Its the Charge of the White Brigade!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitty Hawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2010 update on Raymond Christian Jedele murder ... (Oct '10) Nov 28 Upndnglo 15
Anyone have any scoop on Ray Jedele? (Apr '09) Nov 28 Upndnglo 188
what makes people cheat? Nov 23 truly sad 1
Faking a service animal Nov 22 Steve 7
missy marvin (Feb '13) Nov 17 Sadstory 82
bridget marie hurley (Dec '15) Oct '16 old man 3
BeWare! of Vineyards of the Scuppernong (Nov '09) Oct '16 Helm 12

Kitty Hawk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance