Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#1 May 14, 2011
OK, what happened to Hooters in KH? I heard they didn't pay their taxes?
chicos bail bonds

Vass, NC

#2 May 14, 2011
Hooters wants over $400,000.00 a year to be a hooters.
heard its gonna be Petes Pourhouse
Just sayin

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Jun 20, 2011
Gonna miss those good wings :(

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#4 Jun 20, 2011
Now it's a Petes Pour House, whatever that is .........
Southern Shores Res

Windsor, NC

#5 Jun 22, 2011
Same owner(s) but they dropped the expensive franchise fee. I hear reports that it is expensive and that they are still trying to promote the hooters ( . )( . ) style. The outdoor signage is a mess, you can't even read the words across the street let alone while rocketing 50+ down the 5 lanes of death. Time will tell, but I see corners being cut in the future to make up for poor sales. Let's see how much we see the Sysco truck there.
fisherman31

Wilmington, NC

#6 Jul 17, 2011
I for one am glad Hooters went under. Their food was terrible and the place was filthy. Pete's Pour House food is 100 times better and the servers are all still smoking little hotties. If you cant read the sign maybe you should wash the mudd off the windows your 1980 El Camino or invest in a pair of glasses.

Since: Jul 11

Duck NC

#7 Jul 17, 2011
OBX WT always roots for local businesses to fail because it makes them feel better about their misserable lives.
Suprised

Lillington, NC

#8 Jul 20, 2011
I did try the new place. Not bad, had appetizers a little music was playing. Alot of the same servers made it nice.
local

United States

#9 Jan 2, 2012
I worked at that hooters as a cook, I'm glad it is gone. The owners are crooked and the management that stayed when the new owners took over was terrible. I'd burn that place to the ground if I could. Good riddens.
boob man

Nags Head, NC

#10 Sep 8, 2013
I just wanted to see tits
Southern Shores Res

Windsor, NC

#11 Sep 9, 2013
Go find a Sear catalog and look at the bra section.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitty Hawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph Pledger (Dec '16) Sep 21 North Carolina Lady 9
okay so who served missy marvin last (Apr '09) Sep 19 iamali 46
Faking a service animal (Nov '16) Sep 18 Yankee 16
too many tourists Sep 6 Dicky 3
adult fun (Mar '14) Sep 5 Parent 13
fwb sex Sep 5 MzThickness 3
Drug dealers in Nags Head (Mar '12) Aug 31 Bass Knight 22

Kitty Hawk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance