are you normal america?
INDY THE GREAT

Manteo, NC

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Is anyone interested in the smell of their own farts? I always enjoyed mine. No matter what I eat, drink and smoke, the smell is often enticing. I like dog farts too. I'm an animal lover. Often the sickly sweet smell of a dogfart (pronounced as one word) can help one to bond. It's a tricky business. If you can produce one cubic inch of fartgas (pronounced as one word) and successfully offend everyone within an 8 foot radius, then, you got it down. 
Doc Do Little For You

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#2 Jun 7, 2012
INDY THE GREAT wrote:
Is anyone interested in the smell of their own farts? I always enjoyed mine. No matter what I eat, drink and smoke, the smell is often enticing. I like dog farts too. I'm an animal lover. Often the sickly sweet smell of a dogfart (pronounced as one word) can help one to bond. It's a tricky business. If you can produce one cubic inch of fartgas (pronounced as one word) and successfully offend everyone within an 8 foot radius, then, you got it down. 
You are a VERY SICK PERSON!!! You need help NOW!!!
MILK MAN

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#3 Jun 7, 2012
INDY THE GREAT wrote:
I bet your dog got white stuff all over your face too. the dog lover that you are.lol!!!
Sid Vicious

Manteo, NC

#4 Jul 30, 2012
Bow Wow I Wanna Be Your Dog.
dallas ward

Manteo, NC

#5 Jul 30, 2012
everyone loves their own brand
26th Gen Native

Manteo, NC

#6 Jul 31, 2012
I'm so old I fart dust.
for real

Holly Springs, NC

#7 Jul 31, 2012
26th Gen Native wrote:
I'm so old I fart dust.
Omgosh... aaaaaahahaha!
26th Gen Native

United States

#8 Jul 31, 2012
26th Gen Native wrote:
I'm so old I fart dust.
That joke was popular when sliced bread came to Wanchese

Ya aint from around here are ya boy
26th Gen Native

Manteo, NC

#9 Aug 1, 2012
26th Gen Native wrote:
<quoted text>
That joke was popular when sliced bread came to Wanchese
Ya aint from around here are ya boy
Damn skippy I'm from around here, I introduced sliced bread to Wanchese.
wdufowuboypowhfp o

Manteo, NC

#10 Aug 2, 2012
But has any one of you eaten or sniffed a girl turd? I sure ain't from around here boy. I would give anything to go back to where I am from and would be especially delighted if you would.
Full Monty

Lawrenceville, GA

#11 Sep 4, 2012
INDY THE GREAT wrote:
There may be formulas for this in "The Art of Flatulence" by Joseph Isaacs of Palm Harbor Fl or www.fartwithoutfear.com his media site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitty Hawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
okay so who served missy marvin last (Apr '09) Fri Big Daddy Long St... 51
New Starbucks? Nov 10 Steve 6
Local pecan trees Nov 4 Just me 1
Bonnie's Bagels (Jun '11) Nov 3 joy 24
John Mascaro Commisioner Oct 25 Sand Trap 2
News Search Ongoing For Missing Kayaker In Albemarle... (Apr '14) Oct '17 Bradley gunners pal 23
Drug dealers in Nags Head (Mar '12) Oct '17 wtf 27

Kitty Hawk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kitty Hawk Mortgages