Mattawa community members ask council for help with gang problems

Full story: The South County Sun/STPNS

Concerns about gang activity in Mattawa were the main discussion at Mattawa's town council meeting last week.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
francisca

Stevenson, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 20, 2006
 
hi'i live in desert aire.but i don't often to mattwa but yes it's getting to be a big problem i would say! a few months back there was a woman with her two children.in car to go and drop off her mother in law.and after she did.at the stop sign about five gangters surrounded her car and just wounld'nt let her by.and of course this went unreported.thank-you small town big problems.and crime is up.something needs to be done.
Nancy

Richland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 19, 2007
 
They need to get rid of all of the losers that live in Mattawa. The people are not going to leave however due to the fact everything in Mattawa is FREE! FREE HOUSING, FREE MEDICAL CARE, and there is not enough police in Mattawa to patrol the area.
I say send a ins bus through there and that would clean up the problem.
james

Zacatecas, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 7, 2007
 

Judged:

1

Hey nancy one of the biggest problems that there is and you aparently have it, is that there is too many racist people. Thats not going to get you any where good. think about what you say before you speak and realize who is the looser.
Nancy

Richland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 29, 2007
 
I am not racist James and i believe color does not matter however if you have ever been to Mattawa, WA and had young 10-12 year old girls that could not even play in the front yard on the swings because of the "free" agricultural housing that houses migrant workers across the street was filled with perverts that live there and come directly in your yard to harrass your children you would understand where I was coming from. Illegals should be more appreciative of what resources are out there for them instead of taking advantage of the system and disrespecting Americans. If the illegals came over here worked, and were not a burden to the goverment then maybe the Immigration reform would have passed.
Efren Rosales

Aguascalientes, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 3, 2007
 

Judged:

1

Shut your stupid mouth you damm ass trick. Stupid Nancy you aint nothing but a trick. You sound smart, but if I were you I would shut your mouth up. I am currently living in Mexico. I am legal like you but aint a piece of crap like you
Nancy

Richland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 9, 2007
 
Exactly what I am talking about Efren Rosales.
People like you screw it up for the rest of the good people that deserve to be here. People like you should stay in Mexico and since it is obvious you do not respect anyone.
JRE

Hood River, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 3, 2007
 
None of you fools even live here! I do and I want the f*@k out because of the disrespectful gangster that have literally nothing better to do than mess with hard working people.
LOLA

White Salmon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 5, 2008
 
Efren Rosales wrote:
Shut your stupid mouth you damm ass trick. Stupid Nancy you aint nothing but a trick. You sound smart, but if I were you I would shut your mouth up. I am currently living in Mexico. I am legal like you but aint a piece of crap like you
FREN I HOPE YOUE NOT SISTER SILVERIA ROSALES SON.WE SHOLD BE RESPECTFUL WHEN IT COMES TO THIS KIND OF THINGS AM MEX-AME AND SO PROUD OF IT.THANK God!! for it!!!!!!!
LOLA

White Salmon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 5, 2008
 
JRE wrote:
None of you fools even live here! I do and I want the f*@k out because of the disrespectful gangster that have literally nothing better to do than mess with hard working people.
i agree with you!on this matter. this kind of kids shoukd be sent to iraq there they can kill or get killed.
LOLA

White Salmon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 5, 2008
 
Nancy wrote:
They need to get rid of all of the losers that live in Mattawa. The people are not going to leave however due to the fact everything in Mattawa is FREE! FREE HOUSING, FREE MEDICAL CARE, and there is not enough police in Mattawa to patrol the area.
I say send a ins bus through there and that would clean up the problem.
it's not easy.this people pay taxes just like we do!!!!!!!!not all people are the same some come to be a burden in our system.some are honest people.
Nancy

Richland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 9, 2008
 
LOLA wrote:
<quoted text>it's not easy.this people pay taxes just like we do!!!!!!!!not all people are the same some come to be a burden in our system.some are honest people.
Your right! It is just unfortunate that Mattawa has more people that are burden then to good honest people. I just wish they would clean up this town. It is a really beautiful place but there is too much crime.
Mattawa

Othello, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 2, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

yo none of u live in mattawa, there is no "Gang" problem here, they're just stupid little kids that run around pretending to be tough they don't do anything, and nancy i'm sorry 2 say but you're an idiot i know for a fact that the white guys here are more perverted than the mexicans, and the migrant workers are only here for 3 months they leave every winter
Nancy

Richland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 4, 2008
 
Mattawa wrote:
yo none of u live in mattawa, there is no "Gang" problem here, they're just stupid little kids that run around pretending to be tough they don't do anything, and nancy i'm sorry 2 say but you're an idiot i know for a fact that the white guys here are more perverted than the mexicans, and the migrant workers are only here for 3 months they leave every winter
You sound like the most ignorant person in Mattawa
It because of people like you that Mattawa is so screwed up. Maybe one day they will go in that town and clean up all the real IDIOTS and then those remaining will have a nice place to live. You know I used to live there and it is very unsafe for your children. That is why I took my children out of that hell hole.
tianna

Stevenson, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 23, 2008
 
yes i agree there is a gang problem in mattawa, but its been said there just lil kids just tryin to act all tough. it has become extremly dangerous in mattawa, and is no longer a safe place to be at or even walk at. Many "Gangs" vandalize the town in which does not make it a better place, and its all over some stupid color.
I think that this town needs some serious cleaning up. But nothing is gonna get done if not everyone contibutes.
choncha

Stevenson, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 23, 2008
 
well what i have to say about mattawa is that the so called "gangs" think the are real gangsters maybe they should go to cali where they are real gang bangers. mattawa just needs more security in the town of mattawa
choncha

Stevenson, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 23, 2008
 

Judged:

1

choncha wrote:
well what i have to say about mattawa is that the so called "gangs" think the are real gangsters maybe they should go to cali where they are real gang bangers. mattawa just needs more security in the town of mattawa
yea i guess ur right. But also not all the real shit occurs in cali. if u knew about that. so get ur shit staight.
James

Royal City, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 5, 2009
 
I disagree with all of you. None of you live here. How can you know what its like. Mattawa has its ups and downs gang issues are just a down. Everything else is just fine.
Carey

Richland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

James wrote:
I disagree with all of you. None of you live here. How can you know what its like. Mattawa has its ups and downs gang issues are just a down. Everything else is just fine.
No i am going to have to disagree James
Mattawa is not just fine! Our children are not safe and the police are even out numbered with all of the gangs, and undocumented people there.
I say send a border patrol through there and call it a day!
Alejandro M

Cheney, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

first of all the reasons that mexicans have to come over to places like mattawa are because rich white bastards throughout history have gone over to mexico and raped the land and made there money off of it.I am proud to say i was born and raised there. So nancy stay in richland in your little pleasant suburban fantasy land because obviously a real town like mattawa is too much for you. You obviously have no clue about what your talking about, so please shut your mouth and quit talking shit. In fact why dont you go have a starbucks expresso and go watch Dr. Phil you dumb trick.
Hii

Stevenson, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I live in mattawa and its not an hell hole you nancy women! You might be right there is a couple of perves but that can easily be taken care of if the parents care of their children the right way and i also think that your opinion might be riught for you but others dont think the same way! Us mexicans come over here to work and have a better life and do the job that ppl like you dont do so my oponion for you is to just go to wissconsinn! Have a good life WOMEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kittitas Discussions

Search the Kittitas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Service dog exemption to Yakima pit bull ban - ... Thu Team Pit-a-Full 1
Alleged serial graffiti taggers arrested (Jun '06) Apr 16 Norteno 509 Area 119
United Airlines to cut 1,300 Houston jobs (Jun '12) Apr 15 glasspilot 15
Report: Too little mental health care for boomers (Jul '12) Apr 15 humanSpirit 3
Loud bang noise outside (Apr '10) Apr 14 Elise Gingrich 5
Granger fatal shooting baffles police (Mar '08) Apr 14 Elise Gingrich 21
Author James Renner's Cruel Online 'Ruse' Apr 9 Interesting 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kittitas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kittitas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••