Bones Found May Bring Closure to Family

Full story: KIMA

It may take some time to identify bones of a child found in Adams county. The discovery raises questions about whether the bones are that of a missing Kittitas boy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
lwitt1973

Cocoa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2006

The boys father and new wife are horrible people and yet they are still roaming the streets without a care in the world! Dont you think its time the police did something more than what they are doing right now?? Which is nothing!!!! Wait, wait, wait, all the time we just wait!!!
Barbara

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2006

I hate the waiting too and believe that the dad and step-mother had everything to do with Cody's death.

Law Enforcement probably has to wait to arrest them until they have enough evidence to do it. I wonder if they went through their house with a fine tooth comb and their vehicles. What did the other kids have to say? I think this case is a lot like little Ricky Holland's case. Maybe LE is just waiting for those bones to be identified as Cody. I sure hope that those people don't get away with this murder.

From what the article says they must have just found bones and don't have a skull to compare dental records to. I guess we just have to wait some more until the lab gets around to testing the DNA. I don't know why it takes so darn long. Seems like it has been forever.
Deez

Brownsville, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

How are you able to sit there and talk udder shit about these parents when they have lost a child. I am a new father myself and I know that if my baby boy was ever missing then later found dead, i would go Fucking ape shit, so just go back to your world of warcraft on the other tab, and pretend that you matter in life. Thanks
lifelong eburg resident

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2009

having followed this case from the beginning, Deez, it was apparent that the father and now wife, then babysitter, had everything to do with Cody's death. do some research before assuming that the father is innocent. not only was it apparent that the two were lying, but the father went on a meandering several hundred mile drive that night. he couldn't say exactly where, but he admitted that he covered much of central washington. Cody's body was dumped in the wilderness.
melody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

I've recently read a few comments from Cody's grandpa on the Web sleuths forum. From his comments it appears that the media has not reported the full details of little Cody's disappearance and have twisted the truth on several issues regarding the entire family. I have seen this happen time and again when children, and adults too for that matter, ”disappear”. Based on what I've read from the grandpa, I have to say i'm inclined to believe that Cody did run away and fall victim to foul play. There are just so many twisted predatory monsters out there that I thank God that my children survived safe and sound. In any case Cody needs to be found and brought home to his family. I know that his grandpa's heart is broken and that finding Cody will bring him some sense of closure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kittitas Discussions

Search the Kittitas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jun 26 Elise Gingrich 708
United Airlines to cut 1,300 Houston jobs (Jun '12) Jun 26 Smith Street Blues 15
Report: Too little mental health care for boomers (Jul '12) Jun 19 Dr Basim Elhabashy 5
Murder, or accidental shooting? (Aug '08) Jun 19 jene 1,038
Review: Action Collectors Inc May '14 Kassandra 1
Mattawa community members ask council for help ... (Jun '06) Apr '14 Reina 38
At least 12 college students, teens overdose at... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Slik 2
•••

Fire Warning for Kittitas County was issued at July 13 at 5:55AM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kittitas Jobs

•••