Man Killed During Fight in Kittanning

Man Killed During Fight in Kittanning

There are 7 comments on the wtae.com story from Mar 18, 2013, titled Man Killed During Fight in Kittanning. In it, wtae.com reports that:

State and local police were continuing to investigate a fight that resulted in one man's death in southwestern Pennsylvania.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wtae.com.

bill

Kittanning, PA

#1 Mar 18, 2013
stop wick city bar from any more violence shut it don
bill

Kittanning, PA

#2 Mar 19, 2013
its not the bars fault i blame the asses who did not grow up yet
jim

Kittanning, PA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
god bless
preston j

United States

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Grow up and ger a life boy
tobias schall

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Join the marines and go to the front lines fight there
Speaking of Karma

Butler, PA

#6 Nov 18, 2013
Dec 9th cant get here fast enough ....
jimmys voice

Dana, NC

#7 Dec 9, 2013
I hate that bar on any given friday or sat i know dam well it over fire code its so packed you are 5 deep at the bar trying to get a drink and the dance floor is so crowed you cant even dance the stripper pole is in the way all the want to be strippers thinking there nasty ass is hot but cant even strip at teasers the bouncers are jokes most could not fight their way out of a wet paper bag let justice be served and these pro bono lawyers may jimmy's death haunt you every night you try to sleep and may god be waiting to cast you into hell where you belong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kittanning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Kittanning, PA (Nov '11) Apr '16 Eff OWS 2
Anything fun in this town Mar '16 Hillbilly 1
Debate: Soft Drink Names - Lenape Heights, PA (May '15) Nov '15 Katie Wei 2
News Trib Total Media has buyer for two daily newspa... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kenny P 1
News 9 western Pennsylvania newspapers put up for sale (Aug '15) Oct '15 RoidRageTG 27
Jimmy Sullivan (Sep '14) Sep '14 Justice4Jimmy 1
News Butler County man dies during fight in Kittanning (Mar '13) Sep '14 adult Baby Skye 59

Kittanning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kittanning Mortgages